Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 226. (Read 522763 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
If things go well on wings devs they can deliver first day of june or second week just to be more precise that is only my assumption.
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
According to devs launch of the platform is within couple of days. Let's hope there will be also more ICOs announced in the meantime.

Are you talking of mainnet launch here. The real wings platform will make real money for we investors.
This is bullshit, platform launches in June I heard today. Why are you spreading misinformation?
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Also look at the Aragon presale that is starting today. Many people selling Wings to participate in Aragon ICO.

I would like to buy Aragon. But I did not have time. They very quickly collected money
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
I want to send my WINGS from exchange to ETH address. Is this possible? If yes, are there any manuals?
Just withdraw wings to whatever ethereum wallet you want. Also be sure that you have send to this wallet litle amount of "ETH" like a gas.

Thank you!
Activity: 537
Also look at the Aragon presale that is starting today. Many people selling Wings to participate in Aragon ICO.
Activity: 672
I want to send my WINGS from exchange to ETH address. Is this possible? If yes, are there any manuals?
Just withdraw wings to whatever ethereum wallet you want. Also be sure that you have send to this wallet litle amount of "ETH" like a gas.
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
Trading volume going up. Pump soon ?
I hope so too, I am stuck at 17k satoshi Grin
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
According to devs launch of the platform is within couple of days. Let's hope there will be also more ICOs announced in the meantime.

Are you talking of mainnet launch here. The real wings platform will make real money for we investors.
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
Today i tried to transfer all my wings bounty to liqui exchange. In myetherwallet i set to transfer entire balance, but all gas went out and wings are still in the wallet. How could it be?

You do not have an ETH token for Gas, it takes about 0.01ETH and sums up all your token for you to send on the exchange, so that all can be sent without any separation ...
Activity: 672
Today i tried to transfer all my wings bounty to liqui exchange. In myetherwallet i set to transfer entire balance, but all gas went out and wings are still in the wallet. How could it be?
You must need to choose "WINGS" in the dropdown list to make transaction, not "ETH". Also you have to have some ether on the wallet as gas payment. 0.001 eth is more than enough.
Activity: 700
Activity: 392
Activity: 350
CrowdWiz
Imagine Bancor and Wings partnering... they would literally dominate the crypto currency world in terms of projects and ICO funding. Once you make a crypto currency on Bancor, you have the option to transfer to Wings to ask for an ICO, for an example.

bancor ico delayed, Is there a connection between?
Activity: 334
So the launch of the platform is next week, right?
Activity: 537
I agree that Bancor would be perfect partnership for Wings. Bancor postponed their presale because of some kind new partnership, so perhaps this will happen? Can we get some info from Wings if they are in talks with Bancor or considered it?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules

haha i've got some flamingos nearby they hang out in the salt flats
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Coindash a very nice project . Cooperate with him will help you a lot .
Activity: 381
Imagine Bancor and Wings partnering... they would literally dominate the crypto currency world in terms of projects and ICO funding. Once you make a crypto currency on Bancor, you have the option to transfer to Wings to ask for an ICO, for an example.
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
Another article about CoinDash using WINGS

CoinDash to Host ICO with WINGS on Ethereum Mainnet

http://coremedia.info/blockchain-news/item/767-coindash-to-host-ico-with-wings-on-ethereum-mainnet

We have some more projects that will get announced soon, so the DAO members will have your hands full this summer  doing due diligence and promoting the good ICOs.

i love it man, and i believe the rest of the forecasters do as well.

Flood of ICOs this summer means we will really have full hands.
Is there any similarity in this project with coindash ??
Jump to: