Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 225. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Awesome project wings, it is 5 times of ico price invested in btc, but bad investment for XRP investors.   Grin

Yeah, I made my investment in Ripples, the price was 643sat then, it has done more than 20X since then. I think Wings team is sitting a huge fund currently because the likes of Litecoin, ETC, ETH and even Bitcoin value have all gone up significantly
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Price of wings by the end of the year might be a reasonable $1/token. By the time it will support rootstock, that figure might tripled its value.

What is rootstock?

Rootstock is a smart contract platform on Bitcoin network. Just like Ethereum on Bitcoin network but with better network support. I don,t know why their ICO is being delayed

Wings is establishing partnerships with promising projects and attending all important events blockchain related to raise awareness for this platform. I also think soon Wings will fly with these strategic partnerships and in long term it will be the best investment.
RSK will lunch at  May , 22 , Grin
I am happy to hear this news, hopefully become a reality  Smiley

i am not buying it. where did you read that?

https://twitter.com/RSKsmart/status/863418813097881600

RSK team is ready to showcase Rootstock testnet dubbed as Ginger at Consensus 2017. It is a beta version but pretty much in a level of real-life application .
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Price of wings by the end of the year might be a reasonable $1/token. By the time it will support rootstock, that figure might tripled its value.

What is rootstock?

Rootstock is a smart contract platform on Bitcoin network. Just like Ethereum on Bitcoin network but with better network support. I don,t know why their ICO is being delayed

Wings is establishing partnerships with promising projects and attending all important events blockchain related to raise awareness for this platform. I also think soon Wings will fly with these strategic partnerships and in long term it will be the best investment.
RSK will lunch at  May , 22 , Grin
I am happy to hear this news, hopefully become a reality  Smiley

https://twitter.com/RSKsmart/status/863418813097881600

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

What is rootstock?

Activity: 854
Merit: 501
Poloniex recent low-volume project did not accept. My idea aragon will take .
Projects dont need POLO or exchanges to succed ... it needs a good working team who care and want to succeed . stop dream and think polo is the saver, maybe today but tommorow is down Smiley)...  DEX is the next thing but lets wait for another exchangeHack Smiley . Keep your coins safe!!!   
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved

What is rootstock?

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Today i tried to transfer all my wings bounty to liqui exchange. In myetherwallet i set to transfer entire balance, but all gas went out and wings are still in the wallet. How could it be?

You do not have an ETH token for Gas, it takes about 0.01ETH and sums up all your token for you to send on the exchange, so that all can be sent without any separation ...

I think this transaction isn't even worth the gas
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Poloniex recent low-volume project did not accept. My idea aragon will take .
Activity: 301
Awesome project wings, it is 5 times of ico price invested in btc, but bad investment for XRP investors.   Grin
Activity: 381
I got some news for you guys,Gatecoin will be listing wings from next month..

Upcoming Token Sales and Listings

In early June, Gatecoin will be listing WINGS on our exchange, enabling traders to buy and sell the ethereum ERC20 token with BTC.

I am registered with gatecoin and receive frequent newsletter.

Who is gatecoin? No offence but majority use Bittrex and Polo.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
I got some news for you guys,Gatecoin will be listing wings from next month..

Upcoming Token Sales and Listings

In early June, Gatecoin will be listing WINGS on our exchange, enabling traders to buy and sell the ethereum ERC20 token with BTC.

I am registered with gatecoin and receive frequent newsletter.

Activity: 381
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Where can i buy some wings tokens? i didnt find it on poloniex.Thankyou
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
We are ready for a big move on Wings. Just HODL, not sell, have a strong hand! It will hit $1 this summer.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
If I am not wrong there was going to be some update on Wings by this month end? OP had said this during some of his posts few days back, any update on whats going to be news by this month end?

A big release of this platform will happen before end of the current month. You are right with this Wings is going to fly to the moon in this month and this release will make it more reliable platform for crowdfunding projects.

That was the initial plan but on Slack then mentioned mid-June is the new ETA.

Can we get more details on this,whats the next big update coming on Wings?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

What is rootstock?

Activity: 392
If I am not wrong there was going to be some update on Wings by this month end? OP had said this during some of his posts few days back, any update on whats going to be news by this month end?

A big release of this platform will happen before end of the current month. You are right with this Wings is going to fly to the moon in this month and this release will make it more reliable platform for crowdfunding projects.

That was the initial plan but on Slack then mentioned mid-June is the new ETA.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
Activity: 392
According to devs launch of the platform is within couple of days. Let's hope there will be also more ICOs announced in the meantime.

Are you talking of mainnet launch here. The real wings platform will make real money for we investors.
This is bullshit, platform launches in June I heard today. Why are you spreading misinformation?

You are right. Initially there were rumours about launch at the end of May if there are no delays but even then devs said it might take a bit longer and recently they confirmed that ETA is mid-july. Sorry, my mistake.
Jump to: