Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 33. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 292
People already lost interest, infact you can see the price ( thanks also to all bear market obv) and you can also see there are many people that forecast. Why? because is useless that you forecast because probably you will receive 0 rewards, and also in the future ico will disappear ( already started )and then what will be the sense of wings? Imho the dying already started some months ago.
To receive rewards, you need to at least a little study projects that fall on the forecast. What many do not do, bet on guesses, and then wonder why they did not receive good payments.
And I do not think that the ico is dying, it's just that everyone is waiting for the market to rollback, that to launch their ico, most likely in the fall there will be a new squall of ico. After the wings will introduce the KYC system, more interesting projects will follow here.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Is there any spreadsheet about the facts of latest release of Hacken's reward who got biggest amount from this forecast event. I got very little amount due to accuracy rate I hope in future we will see big project on beta platform they are still working so nice.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Interesting event dev team is devoted to this project and putting all your efforts to raise awareness and make involve into this project. This project with working product will do wonderful into future so that I will keep faith into this team.
ideas are good, but implementation is lame. as it started from the beginning, so it remained with the release of beta. Everything is tightened, rules of the game change on the fly, it scares off old holders, I see very few people already in a branch from the first pioneers of wings.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
https://twitter.com/wingsplatform/status/1012955169837875200

Another reward is ready to make claim I checked my account but luck was with me there is no reward. I hope some people will get nice amount as reward as it depend on our luck and some knowledge.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Just wonder why no any news for Wings project? No payment, no voting. Wings is very intersting and old enought for some activity.
What could be the reason for such a long silence?

I don't know how useful forecasting actually will be in the future and how this will safe the overall project from losing interest from the investors. Maybe they are still working to find a way to make it more attractive

People already lost interest, infact you can see the price ( thanks also to all bear market obv) and you can also see there are many people that forecast. Why? because is useless that you forecast because probably you will receive 0 rewards, and also in the future ico will disappear ( already started )and then what will be the sense of wings? Imho the dying already started some months ago.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
Just wonder why no any news for Wings project? No payment, no voting. Wings is very intersting and old enought for some activity.

I don't know how useful forecasting actually will be in the future and how this will safe the overall project from losing interest from the investors. Maybe they are still working to find a way to make it more attractive

In the future, they plan to expand their field of activity, and do not get stuck only on some forecasts. The fact that there are no forecasts, I think it will change in the near future, and forecasts will be enough.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012

Interesting event dev team is devoted to this project and putting all your efforts to raise awareness and make involve into this project. This project with working product will do wonderful into future so that I will keep faith into this team.
Working product? Wings is already a working product, Anyone can list their project for forecasting! We/I had forecasted on 4 projects already on beta platform, On alpha we had like 44 projects!!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
It is really nice to see the reason to hold wings tokens with that presentation above by Dominik . Time for me to fill the bag because of cheap wings tokens now. Can't miss this bargain.
I can't believe my eyes that we see really good news with this photos. I really hope that our MVP works well and we will do everything right as there said!

can you show the link please ? I would like to check it too Smiley
It would be nice if they make the way to join wings much easier for projects so they won't loose too much time
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/19hKgILIZmPVFqTV_HODpjrU73lBlogv2J9cTjVvjLLU/edit#slide=id.p4

Here is a full presentation with which Dominic spoke, very informative, now it is clear in what direction the project will develop. I don't understand why the team kept their plans from us.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I can't believe my eyes that we see really good news with this photos. I really hope that our MVP works well and we will do everything right as there said!

It would be nice if they make the way to join wings much easier for projects so they won't loose too much time

Maybe that person referring to those pics who are posted above so browse these are taken from presentation in CoinAgenda Asia. This is good news they are working nice that's why it seems in future it will be into more strong position.

https://twitter.com/CoinAgenda/status/1010692734691303424
Activity: 770
Merit: 251

Activity: 648
Merit: 101
Activity: 1008
Merit: 259
The pictures show what the project plans for the near future. Now we know in which direction the team will work. Because there was very little information up to this point.
Activity: 448
Merit: 292
The award for voting on Aurora at many turned out smart, but let's move on, where are new voting rolls? Very few projects
participate on the beta. What do the developers plan to do next? And where can I see the road map?
Not so long ago, the developers promised that soon a new project will be presented for forecasting. I wanted them to be many, and payments like the Aurora as often as possible)))
I do not know why the developers do not show the roadmap, but this does not mean that the project wings do not develop and several conference slides show a kind of roadmap:

The award for voting on Aurora at many turned out smart, but let's move on, where are new voting rolls? Very few projects
participate on the beta. What do the developers plan to do next? And where can I see the road map?
There is no road map, as they now have big changes on the platform. We need to wait for June 25 in Singapore will be co-founder wingsplatform Dominik. Perhaps we will have new information about the future plans of the platform.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Pages:
Jump to: