Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 34. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 25
Damn every time is worse and more difficult.. now how to see the reward? If i look at "explore" i can't see old projects, so can someone please link me the old alpha version where i can see all the old rewards and forecasts? Thanks.

This is quite sad that Wings itself is turning into a DAO unicorn. But perhaps, the development and adoption timeline of the Wings platform is actually longer than expected. Ethereum itself was viewed as a failure in its early years.
Everyone expected the rapid development of the project, but this process does not depend on us. I thought it was connected with the regulation of the cryptocurrency market. But for the six months of 2018, more funds were raised than last year on ICOs.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Damn every time is worse and more difficult.. now how to see the reward? If i look at "explore" i can't see old projects, so can someone please link me the old alpha version where i can see all the old rewards and forecasts? Thanks.
You have to login to alpha platform to claim rewards from old forecasts, You can do that by going to alpha.wings.ai. You can find direct links to forecasting page from website below.

http://cryptobegin.website/wings-forecast-list/
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

This is quite sad that Wings itself is turning into a DAO unicorn. But perhaps, the development and adoption timeline of the Wings platform is actually longer than expected. Ethereum itself was viewed as a failure in its early years.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Very good for those who had forecast Aura . In my opinion its a good reward. Hope that majority in the alpha phase of forecasting will be rewarded as soon as possible. It is what Wings platform has envisioned during their earlier stage of development.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
So another payment was made. Remuneration for AURORA is available. Check yourself, there are a lot of successful forecasts and the amount of payment is also very decent - $ 1.872.720,00.
I got more than 3k akens of aura, it's a pity that last time the price for them a little bit fell. I wonder how many tokens of aura that would run a node when and when it will be on the road map I do not understand.
3k Aura is a good reward ! approximately equal to $340. Do you hold lots of Wings or did you forecast very accurately and in the starting ?
I'm asking this as , I don't get good rewards from Wings forecast.

nice 36k for me great reward Cheesy  I will wait for it to goes back to precedent price it was already X3 times higher and it lost less than other projects in recent market so probably Aurora will pump.
And nice new Wings website

Wow 36k is decent and it is nice decision to put them on portfolio for long term and wait patiently when it make comeback. That exchange is working nice and now it getting more attention and volume so that I also will keep hodl my token although it is low but this is reward money and I have nothing to lose with it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
So another payment was made. Remuneration for AURORA is available. Check yourself, there are a lot of successful forecasts and the amount of payment is also very decent - $ 1.872.720,00.
I got more than 3k akens of aura, it's a pity that last time the price for them a little bit fell. I wonder how many tokens of aura that would run a node when and when it will be on the road map I do not understand.
3k Aura is a good reward ! approximately equal to $340. Do you hold lots of Wings or did you forecast very accurately and in the starting ?

nice 36k for me great reward Cheesy  I will wait for it to goes back to precedent price it was already X3 times higher and it lost less than other projects in recent market so probably Aurora will pump.
And nice new Wings website
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
Very good result, I got a little more payout, but I will keep these tokens for a long time. AURORA has big plans, and in the future it will be possible to run the node, but I have not read all the information how to do it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Activity: 448
Merit: 292
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
Wings will be delisted from major exchange Bittrex. No trade interest, low/no volume.

Very sad numbers compared to other Bittrex tokens - Wings comes in dead last.
All of these make Wings the worst performing token. As exchanges add new tokens and options, they *must* 'trim necessary fat' delisting tokens occupying valuable resources that are low/no volume. Comparing to all other delisted Bittrex tokens in the past, Wings is now #1 to be delisted.

There is no official news of Wings delisting, but Bittrex will not keep dead coins because they earn nothing from them, so probably yes, in the near future this would happen. Not their fault, but wing's fault.. many people left the project because there is no sense to keep wings if you don't receive any kind of reward.
Activity: 448
Merit: 292
I think people excited to test the withdraw system on beta version that is why they are in hurry. This question already answered so many times about the status of this ICO it has been extended and they have to be patient for few more days.
I also interest how the process of payments on the beta. As this will, immediately after the end of the ICO or again will pull time. Payouts are not, forecast too, a little boring without knowing the team's plans.
In the Russian telegram channel representative of the team today, tell a couple of interesting news, so do not despair. On the way, a new prediction on the project, plus the team is actively negotiating with the projects for which we forecast in the alpha version of the wings.
And yet Levsha said that we, rather the Wings project are waiting for very large changes, so do not disagree and stock up popcorn.
legendary
and where are Arcona rewards ? shouldn't be already released ?
or they plan to scam us too ? :/
ARCONA extended the ICO, about the end of sales left 26 days. You have to wait almost a month to get your payments. So no need to panic, everything is under control.
They extended their ICO is the precise reason we haven't gotten rewards for forecasting on Arcona yet, I believe their token will be transferable on July 15th that's when we'll all receive rewards.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 259
I think people excited to test the withdraw system on beta version that is why they are in hurry. This question already answered so many times about the status of this ICO it has been extended and they have to be patient for few more days.
I also interest how the process of payments on the beta. As this will, immediately after the end of the ICO or again will pull time. Payouts are not, forecast too, a little boring without knowing the team's plans.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
ARCONA extended the ICO, about the end of sales left 26 days. You have to wait almost a month to get your payments. So no need to panic, everything is under control.

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1526
Wings will be delisted from major exchange Bittrex. No trade interest, low/no volume.

All of these make Wings the worst performing token. As exchanges add new tokens and options, they *must* 'trim necessary fat' delisting tokens occupying valuable resources that are low/no volume. Comparing to all other delisted Bittrex tokens in the past, Wings is now #1 to be delisted.
I've notice Bittrex's overall volume is gradually decreasing, I don't think Wings will be delisted from Bittrex even if it does, we don't need to be worried because it's already on Binance and has good volume over there(100+ BTC volume today).

Agreed with you big whales already moved to Binance and Okex and Bittrex lose its grip on the market now it is on 31th in overall ranking. I also think this is not a thing to be worry about this as it is already on big exchange and have nice volume there.
legendary

I've notice Bittrex's overall volume is gradually decreasing, I don't think Wings will be delisted from Bittrex even if it does, we don't need to be worried because it's already on Binance and has good volume over there(100+ BTC volume today).
What happens to the 5000 Wings fee paid by project, in case of successful forecast? Is it given to forecasters or wings team ?
5000 wings is a Deposit if the project is successful and this amount is returned back to the project. And if a forecast has been flagged deposit is distributed among flaggers.
Pages:
Jump to: