Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 36. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
strange to see that project ger rejected 2nd time ) But i kinda liked this project. Hope they will not lose faith in their project and keep moving )
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141
There is too much risk to own a coin that will disappear in the future, for what? forecast and..? The r/r ratio is very bad here in my opinion.

There are few more platform for forecasts purposes. But only Wings is working. We have time priority.
Also there is a potential to use Wings DAO not only for ICO forecasting but for more another forecasts purposes.
And why Wings should to be worth less or will be disappered in future?
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
so whats new with O.S University ? it got rejected and marked as "project failed"
so disapointing second time a fail ?
project was rejected by community, because first time they were giving 3% reward but when they created second forecast it was reduced to 0.5%. those who flagged received portion of deposited wings.

Why only those who flagged  received portion of deposited wings ?

It is  unfairly, all people should get compensation for used gas !!!
it doesn't work that way.. everyone gets rewarded when forecast is cancelled by creator. flagging is means the project is scam or people don't like how much they are rewarded or whatever reason it is they flag the project. now if a project is scam and you forecasted should you receive rewards for forecasting on a scam project?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
so whats new with O.S University ? it got rejected and marked as "project failed"
project was rejected by community, because first time they were giving 3% reward but when they created second forecast it was reduced to 0.5%. those who flagged received portion of deposited wings.

Why only those who flagged  received portion of deposited wings ?

It is  unfairly, all people should get compensation for used gas !!!
Activity: 68
Merit: 19
The best way to predict the future is to invent it
Hello WINGS community,

some of new BTT members (said that they're from WINGS community) came to Gladius Token topic and started to claim for 2% of total suplly as a payment for parthership

Do they just try to scam GLA team or there is something up? Because Gladius team did not gave any answear

Thanks for reading.

Maybe there was some miscommunication but when you check the forecast page on Wings it does say they reward 2% of total token supply:
https://alpha.wings.ai/#!/home/project/0xf32c9679b7794b10D6BD31F3E83613C71Ae56Cbc/info

But it is not common that a project rewards a % of total token supply. Usually it is a % of the funds raised in token sale.

legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
think that the LOCKTRIP project team will not change its decision. They understand that if the award is distributed, the forecasters will immediately sell all the project's tokens. There is no more trust for them.
This case shows how much the community of the platform is wings cohesive. And in all ways we need to spread information about a bad partner, so no one wanted to cooperate with him.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
fully agree with you that the project LOCKTRIP no future, even here at the end of their names all clear LOC (RIP)
Even if it is hype and they will pay platform wings for the forecast, then these tokens will be useless anyway, because no future definitely no of the project.
I think that the LOCKTRIP project team will not change its decision. They understand that if the award is distributed, the forecasters will immediately sell all the project's tokens. There is no more trust for them.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
The developers of the OS Universiti project at the second placement of the forecast on the Wings platform decided to lower the award to the forecasters several times. We really did not like it. I fully support the community.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Can someone help me I dont seem to know how to forecast properly. I sent 55k wings to the COTI smart contract under where it said review but this seems to not have been the right move. Can someone from Wings refund the tokens? Please this is a big loss as I was just trying to participate. 0x99bba8d4ed0b90797334575e18c8a71a63a4f32f73b5db8b4bbadbcf219e0d57 is the transaction hash
Wings team/developers can't do anything about this, You'll have to contact COTI team, They're the one who created that contract and might be able to help you.

Join their Telegram chat and ask them to help you out.
https://t.me/COTInetwork
Activity: 1162
Merit: 389
Keep Network
Friends in the comments to the video a man from the LockTrip team says that Wings is lying. Let's write one for each comment 😉 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQaemtrnljc
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Can someone help me I dont seem to know how to forecast properly. I sent 55k wings to the COTI smart contract under where it said review but this seems to not have been the right move. Can someone from Wings refund the tokens? Please this is a big loss as I was just trying to participate. 0x99bba8d4ed0b90797334575e18c8a71a63a4f32f73b5db8b4bbadbcf219e0d57 is the transaction hash
just try reporting the problem you experienced in Telegram Wings channel maybe there is an admin that will help your problem quickly, good luck.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
Hello WINGS community,

some of new BTT members (said that they're from WINGS community) came to Gladius Token topic and started to claim for 2% of total suplly as a payment for parthership

Do they just try to scam GLA team or there is something up? Because Gladius team did not gave any answear

Thanks for reading.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
It is normal that WINGS is losing community, why should not lose it? As i said before, there is no sense to keep forecasting new projects if they don't pay rewards. Forecasting is just exposing your capital to more and more risk everyday with potential losses as you own WINGS tokens. ( and obviously it is just speculation, we all know what ICOs will do in the near future)

you are saying nonsense,
first you say there is no rewards since 1 year: FALSE
now you say that we risk to lose our wings: FALSE
please read more about wings before

Maybe you should start to read before saying no sense phrases? Smiley

Look how many rewards there were in the last months.
I never said you can lose your wings, i said you could have losses if you own wings, that is true if the price goes down.
There is too much risk to own a coin that will disappear in the future, for what? forecast and..? The r/r ratio is very bad here in my opinion.

It is true that holding WINGS was probably not the best idea in the past weeks or months in regards of potential return, unless you invested in the ICO. But that's the same with nearly ever other project out there.  Sure the forecasting doesn't seem that attractive in the longterm. And that's quite a problem in my eyes too. Its only very rewarding with a huge stash of Wings and that has to be higher than the potential returns of selling higher and buying back in lower too
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
It is normal that WINGS is losing community, why should not lose it? As i said before, there is no sense to keep forecasting new projects if they don't pay rewards. Forecasting is just exposing your capital to more and more risk everyday with potential losses as you own WINGS tokens. ( and obviously it is just speculation, we all know what ICOs will do in the near future)

you are saying nonsense,
first you say there is no rewards since 1 year: FALSE
now you say that we risk to lose our wings: FALSE
please read more about wings before

Maybe you should start to read before saying no sense phrases? Smiley

Look how many rewards there were in the last months.
I never said you can lose your wings, i said you could have losses if you own wings, that is true if the price goes down.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
There it goes guys, good words from the dev. Wings platform indeed so many to pick inside its bag of tricks. I agree that as young as the technology may seem it has improved a lot and the beta version of wings is a testament of hard work in developing quality decentralize application.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
I don't think Wings is losing its community that is just matter of time we have less projects for forecasts as compare with alpha version. But when current bearish trend will be ended we see ICO will start moving with good speed and so many projects will be on that platform.
Yes. I also think that now there are not enough projects on the Wings platform due to the fact that the market is in the process of correction. Few projects go to the ICO.

we are coming out with an update to the contracts soon which will lower the listing fee; we also are enabling the dapp to be crawled by google spiders, and the foundation will make basic listing of all active projects so that the dapp can get SEO and the foundation will act as Oracle for those ICOs so forecasters can earn some FR scores and we can hone the valuation accuracy (which to be honest right now is in its infancy but improving);

projects that want to get more attention from the community (we are obviously not expecting many people to forecast on the basic listings) and get higher ranked in popularity as well as get access later this year to more advanced things related to funding and promo that require forecaster involvement
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
3. Earn eggs for making good comments on forecasts instead of empty comments:

people who fill this out: Inv: V/5; Hyp: X/5; Rsk:Y/5; Com: Z Eth in the the forecast comment field where V, X and Y are any number from 0-5, and Z is how much Eth you want to commit to put into the ICO will qualify for 1 egg (your address will need to match on the bounty account); Inv = investment quality, Hyp = Hype rating, Rsk = Riskiness of investment, Com = how much u plan to invest/donate/fund

people who do that (Inv: V/5; Hyp: X/5; Rsk:Y/5; Com: Z Eth) and actually write a short intelligent or thoughtful comment will qualify to get 10 eggs ("Proof of Caring - Advanced" 10 eggs while they last... after that it will be 5)

collect your reward at rewards.wings.ai for the submission URL just post a screen shot of your comment to https://imgur.com/upload and use that

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wings-foundation-eggs-rewards-250000-wings-allocation-worth-over-100k-1501228
Pages:
Jump to: