Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 446. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 250
So far I'm really impress with presentation, bounties, website, even logo looks good:) but if they choose to carry ICO similar way to waves ICO I will not buy... I think 20% bonus was the major reason for dump, this is perfect opportunity for short term investors which will dump after ico for sure. Instead I will pickup some after - mostlikely under ico price...niah
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
waiting for wings ico thanks for great concept
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
When does Wings hit Bittrex? Date?

It seems Bittrex is a new black in town, I think they should, looking are their track record recently, Rise, Waves, Lisk was listed there early unlike Poloniex that like to play safe. I think what will should be expecting from the developer is the white paper and then ICO date announcement.

LISK was listed from hour 1 on Poloniex which gave the coin an enormous boost - and then a fast dump 😞
But you could have made with lisk 10x ICO in the first hour after launch (except the online wallet didn't work due to DDOS)
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
There are still plenty of time to get those Eggs. Keep on collection while waiting for whitepaper, no. of wings token, specs and ICO.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

It seems Bittrex is a new black in town, I think they should, looking are their track record recently, Rise, Waves, Lisk was listed there early unlike Poloniex that like to play safe. I think what will should be expecting from the developer is the white paper and then ICO date announcement.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
Now that the ETH hard fork is done, maybe dev can give an update on the progress of WINGS DAO and details of the ICO.

we are adding some advisors and making sure everything is set up as best as possible to have a solid foundation.
Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.
Now that the ETH hard fork is done, maybe dev can give an update on the progress of WINGS DAO and details of the ICO.
Activity: 938

Well... the platform will need to launch first and the tokens need to be released as well... and who knows if Bittrex will take Wing tokens?
What is your guess?

My guess is yes it will list on Bittrex. That exchange is known to list any coin that has potential. They give everyone a chance. Poloniex on the other hand is different. They play it safe and wait before adding a coin to their exchange.

there is no date for "launch"?

Maybe i missed it, no trading date?

u can keep checking on its blog for update
https://blog.wings.ai/
When can I buy some Wings?

I suppose there will be a ICO, when does it start?

Wings Team still working on a whitpapper this ICO still not announced

Activity: 123
Merit: 10
I suppose there will be a ICO, when does it start?
legendary
Activity: 1098
Angel investor.

Well... the platform will need to launch first and the tokens need to be released as well... and who knows if Bittrex will take Wing tokens?
What is your guess?

My guess is yes it will list on Bittrex. That exchange is known to list any coin that has potential. They give everyone a chance. Poloniex on the other hand is different. They play it safe and wait before adding a coin to their exchange.

When can I buy some Wings?
Activity: 476

What is your guess?

legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

What is your guess?

You haven't missed anything yet as Wings is not finished for release. There has been no announcement when they will release, no announcement about the white paper, no announcement about exchanges etc. I too believe that Bittrex might add Wings at some point, but no info has been announced by the developers.

Instead there is an ongoing egg hunt for egg bounties that may get converted to wing tokens at some point. Other then that, nothing else has been published.
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.

What is your guess?

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460

What is your guess?

legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

What is your guess?
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Activity: 910
And the egg hunting resumes. Go for translations but be sure it is genuine and not a copy paste task from google.

Activity: 368
Jump to: