Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 445. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
claimed facebook bounty already available in bounty.wings.ai, just wondering when is the whitepepper will be announced ?

facebook badge added to the collection Cool

same here just claim facebook baounty and get a new badges looks cool. Cool

That is very nice looking badge you got there.
Activity: 938
claimed facebook bounty already available in bounty.wings.ai, just wondering when is the whitepepper will be announced ?

same here just claim facebook baounty and get a new badges looks cool. Cool
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1162
Wait to list on trex or polo Cool
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

This "whitepaper" you speak of is actually a majikal artifact...

In order to obtain this relic- You must travel to Mordor and speak to the elderly dorf prostitute. She will give you the key.

you then must cross the lake of lava. Enter the volcano and defeat the Dragons barehand...

Unlock the Door, with the key, and princess Zelda will present you with a scroll-

This is your "whitepaper"!!!    contained within is how to create the legendary Unicorn! which will lead you to the Ultimate Prize.... WINGS

Glad I could help.
and Good luck, hero.

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Slovenian translation ready and sent to Wings Bounty Campaign
Activity: 459
has ICO started yet?

Not yet, we are still hunting eggs  Grin

When will egg hunting phase ends? I just can't wait for the ICO to begin.
has ICO started yet?

Not yet, we are still hunting eggs  Grin
Activity: 544
has ICO started yet?
So far I'm really impress with presentation, bounties, website, even logo looks good:) but if they choose to carry ICO similar way to waves ICO I will not buy... I think 20% bonus was the major reason for dump, this is perfect opportunity for short term investors which will dump after ico for sure. Instead I will pickup some after - mostlikely under ico price...niah

I am confused. Can you explain this more? What is the difference in the ICO of Wings and ICO of Waves? And what is the 20% bonus and how can you avail it?

well both start with capital "W" , maybe that is the reason you are confuse. LOL
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
So far I'm really impress with presentation, bounties, website, even logo looks good:) but if they choose to carry ICO similar way to waves ICO I will not buy... I think 20% bonus was the major reason for dump, this is perfect opportunity for short term investors which will dump after ico for sure. Instead I will pickup some after - mostlikely under ico price...niah

I am confused. Can you explain this more? What is the difference in the ICO of Wings and ICO of Waves? And what is the 20% bonus and how can you avail it?

lokojones was talking about the Waves ICO and how he is disappointed with the outcome after the coin launch. He was hoping for another ICO scheme for Wings as to not have a similar outcome; dumping tokens on the exchanges right after start.

Now hush hush. This is one's get if fingers are faster to understand than minds. First there is no ICO yet. Second not even a 20% bonus exists (Maybe you are thinking something else) . READ and try to COMPREHEND. Start collecting EGGS if you want to participate.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460

Activity: 938
good news I have been invited from my email to join Wings Slack invitation Grin
a better alternative to telegram . our very own Wings Slack channel
Wings Slack launches with the IM Hub support!
Wings official Slack channel is live, augmented by the unique IM Hub technology for cross chat-apps communication.

Unleash your chat apps with IM Hub

Wings Slack registration

wahh.... new news//// cool... ty
Activity: 412
This looks pretty interesting. I'm guessing I'll need to invest some bitcoins on this one!

So when is the sell going on?
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
Wings Slack launches with the IM Hub support!
Wings official Slack channel is live, augmented by the unique IM Hub technology for cross chat-apps communication.

Unleash your chat apps with IM Hub

Wings Slack invitation
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

If wings team didn't cap their ICO fund I believe it will be overbought just like the DAO experiment because the awareness really going great.
Jump to: