Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 448. (Read 522763 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
This will take a long time to revive

Revive? Lol.  It hasn't even started yet.  Get your facts right before trying to FUD.
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
This will take a long time to revive
legendary
This is a moderated thread. Moderator should keep spammers & trolls away from here.

Is WINGS DAO still waiting on the outcome of the Ethereum hardfork before announcing more details about the ICO?

Yes but they are also currently working on the white paper and the details of how to ensure that the eth/DAO problems aren't repeated with Wings.  It is best they take their time and don't rush like Slock.it did.
Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.
This is a moderated thread. Moderator should keep spammers & trolls away from here.

Is WINGS DAO still waiting on the outcome of the Ethereum hardfork before announcing more details about the ICO?
Activity: 910
Cant wait for my wings ferrari...

This

will

be

EPIC

And it starts again .... 😅

Please elaborate what do you mean?

All ICO threads start informative but get filled with "my body is ready"-posts, pictures of Lamborghinis, various kinds of boats, rockets to the moon and in general, an impossible to follow thread filled with junk, as the date for the token launch gets closer.... So far this thread has had a healthy lack of such content Wink

Maybe this should cease. Dumpers' mentality without long-term support should not be considered even giving them bounties . Sustainability is one factors that attracts investors to infuse more funds to support a project for in the long run he/she may reap the fruits .
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

This

will

be

EPIC

All ICO threads start informative but get filled with "my body is ready"-posts, pictures of Lamborghinis, various kinds of boats, rockets to the moon and in general, an impossible to follow thread filled with junk, as the date for the token launch gets closer.... So far this thread has had a healthy lack of such content Wink

This

will

be

EPIC

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

This

will

be

EPIC

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

This

will

be

EPIC
Activity: 476
If The DAO hard fork goes through on the 20th then there will be a lot free ether floating around afterwards.  The price is likely to fall a lot under that sell pressure so I suspect the smarter holders will be looking to reinvest that ether to at least try and recoup some of the lost price.  That will be a big opportunity for Wings.
what do you mean free ether

Ether that isn't locked up in the DAO and is free to be sold on exchanges again.

Well... still anything could happened... i wonder how it would go.  Grin
How many eggs are still available and for what?

There are plenty of eggs available for almost all bounties. Those that are not available are translations that have already been made, but other than that I think you can get started right away and go hunting! Start by signing up for the newsletter if you like, feel free to use the link in my signature Wink

this is mostly correct, except that the newletter referral bounty is no longer active as it was maxed out and we decided not to extend it due to the 5000+ fake emails we got.

and now we have some guy in china robo submitting fake articles (we will implement captcha soon) ... people will try anything for some eggs  Roll Eyes

How did you determine that it was fake emails and articles?

Could easily be machine translated junk articles (google translate) that are being published under a number of accounts or multiple users who all use the same email address. As I have translated some texts I know that it is hard work if you want to do a good job. It's not just about making a translation into a different language, but making a readable text that makes sense in the context with the appropriate terminology for crypto and economics takes a long time. If someone is just doing a copy&paste in google, in an attempt to game the system, then by all means have that account or accounts banned.

You bet . I have been translating through blogs and takes me an average of 2 blogs a day. Because not only the form is important, but substance is equally important. Programmatically, syntax and semantics must go hand and hand.
legendary
If The DAO hard fork goes through on the 20th then there will be a lot free ether floating around afterwards.  The price is likely to fall a lot under that sell pressure so I suspect the smarter holders will be looking to reinvest that ether to at least try and recoup some of the lost price.  That will be a big opportunity for Wings.

Ether that isn't locked up in the DAO and is free to be sold on exchanges again.
Activity: 294
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
legendary

There are plenty of eggs available for almost all bounties. Those that are not available are translations that have already been made, but other than that I think you can get started right away and go hunting! Start by signing up for the newsletter if you like, feel free to use the link in my signature Wink

this is mostly correct, except that the newletter referral bounty is no longer active as it was maxed out and we decided not to extend it due to the 5000+ fake emails we got.

and now we have some guy in china robo submitting fake articles (we will implement captcha soon) ... people will try anything for some eggs  Roll Eyes

Could easily be machine translated junk articles (google translate) that are being published under a number of accounts or multiple users who all use the same email address. As I have translated some texts I know that it is hard work if you want to do a good job. It's not just about making a translation into a different language, but making a readable text that makes sense in the context with the appropriate terminology for crypto and economics takes a long time. If someone is just doing a copy&paste in google, in an attempt to game the system, then by all means have that account or accounts banned.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Activity: 504
askNFTY Team Account

Sorry to hear that people are trying to cheat the system. But I guess that's what happens in the world of crypto and the Internet. There is literally no cost in trying to cheat but large gains if you succeed. Good that you caught the fake articles and good about getting those captchas in place.

I'm following in twitter and tweeting all the tweets, also subscribed to the newsletter in the earlier stage. But I didn't get into telegram to claim the bounties. I think there are plenty of time to claim it. Still I want to support the project and I don't want to show any rush to claim them.
legendary

Sorry to hear that people are trying to cheat the system. But I guess that's what happens in the world of crypto and the Internet. There is literally no cost in trying to cheat but large gains if you succeed. Good that you caught the fake articles and good about getting those captchas in place.
I have noticed there are maybe two or three projects that are rebooted from Crypti and Wings is one of them. And I see that there is one person involved in Lisk, Rise and Wings. What is this? Is this a new strategy of the Crypti developers? Run multiple ICO's at once?

It may have  some personalities that were previously involved with other projects. But this is a whole new approach as the world of crypto is evolving from just a coin. It will be the future of connected business service.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
I have noticed there are maybe two or three projects that are rebooted from Crypti and Wings is one of them. And I see that there is one person involved in Lisk, Rise and Wings. What is this? Is this a new strategy of the Crypti developers? Run multiple ICO's at once?
Activity: 476
Jump to: