Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 447. (Read 522763 times)

naj
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
how to claim the sig eggs?
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
Will be EGGS for Facebook repost and likes or for "like page" only?

only for like as FB TOS does not really allow us to use their API to reward people for this unfortunately.  Go call Mark  Grin

twitter on the other hand is ok
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
Reminder: if you have not claimed some of the bounties please go to bounty.wings.ai to make a claim

I think we are missing some banner ad and articles mainly.

(july signature claims begin at the end of the month)
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
any news about whitpapper ? already announced or yet im just curious about whatpapper there thanks you Wink
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

It is liking only the Facebook page.

https://blog.wings.ai/wings-social-web-bounties-ae61753d28b5#.morp6hsz0
Activity: 796
Merit: 529
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
its only 18 june, can I join signature campaign for this month? or august only?

Regards

The Wings sign campaign reads:
FYI - Signature Bounty for JULY is closed     

that means if you sign up from June 22 (post  #426) you will be counted for July; July will close on July 10; August will close on August 10

So, it looks like you are too late for July, but August will be available.

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

Regards

The Wings sign campaign reads:
FYI - Signature Bounty for JULY is closed     

that means if you sign up from June 22 (post  #426) you will be counted for July; July will close on July 10; August will close on August 10

So, it looks like you are too late for July, but August will be available.
Activity: 368

Regards
Activity: 938

until now just have 165 Eggs Grin still have no idea for create article about Wings Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
I hope the incoming ethereum Hard fork becomes success, because DAO name or anything related to DAO/ethereum will be stigmatised. I believe this is what wings developers are waiting for, to let this DAO fiasco ends. I do follow their ICO countdown on icocountdown.com which have already been postponed twice. I believe the wings team can do a great job of marketing and but must try note to market it has ethereum 2.0 or ethereum alternative which is what I do not like about the way Lisk was market because I have not seen any Bitcoin 2.0 that has been close to bitcoin success talk-less of surpassing it.

I don't think Wings will have to depend on the success of Ethereum, hard fork or no hard fork. A platform will only gain true success under its own merits if it is truly better than the rest. And of course an excellent marketing will really be a big help too. If you think that Wings is not truly better than the rest and that it doesn't have an excellent marketing team then it would be best to stay away for now.
is it safe to submit a claim for BTCTALK SIGNATURE BOUNTY now for the month of july?

to be sure submit it between 29th of July to 3rd day of Aug .
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
is it safe to submit a claim for BTCTALK SIGNATURE BOUNTY now for the month of july?
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
this is real TheDAO not old scam by HardForks of Vitalik
Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX
This will take a long time to revive

WTF?  This project is still in its early stages. You should at least read up on what you are trying to FUD before doing so.
Activity: 476
This is a moderated thread. Moderator should keep spammers & trolls away from here.

Is WINGS DAO still waiting on the outcome of the Ethereum hardfork before announcing more details about the ICO?

ethereum hardfork will be excited to watch..
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
I hope the incoming ethereum Hard fork becomes success, because DAO name or anything related to DAO/ethereum will be stigmatised. I believe this is what wings developers are waiting for, to let this DAO fiasco ends. I do follow their ICO countdown on icocountdown.com which have already been postponed twice. I believe the wings team can do a great job of marketing and but must try note to market it has ethereum 2.0 or ethereum alternative which is what I do not like about the way Lisk was market because I have not seen any Bitcoin 2.0 that has been close to bitcoin success talk-less of surpassing it.

Just a fyi, the icocountdown was always just a placeholder. The Wings devs have not given any dates for release, they keep working and will release the whitepaper once it's ready.

Hope we have a new release date soon.
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

Just a fyi, the icocountdown was always just a placeholder. The Wings devs have not given any dates for release, they keep working and will release the whitepaper once it's ready.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Ethereum has just released the hard fork. Now it's up to the consensus whether yes to implement or no just the way it is . Here is the press release http://bitcoinist.net/dao-hardfork-version-of-ethereum-finally-released/?utm_content=buffer07b38&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Jump to: