Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 62. (Read 522761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
it is a pity that beta is released in such a bad market time, if it would happened in early January..
The main thing is that the beta came out. Very long time we wait for this release. Developers well done. Yesterday the award for Flixxo was given.

Indeed we got access to that most awaiting platform and the main problem of laggy network has been resolved it has good loading speed and working smoothly. I also hope this will attract more people to join this platform and next release of rewards will give more value to this token.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I have noticed there are maybe two or three projects that are rebooted from Crypti and Wings is one of them. And I see that there is one person involved in Lisk, Rise and Wings. What is this? Is this a new strategy of the Crypti developers? Run multiple ICO's at once?
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
it is a pity that beta is released in such a bad market time, if it would happened in early January..
The main thing is that the beta came out. Very long time we wait for this release. Developers well done. Yesterday the award for Flixxo was given.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
How to get access with my old credential into beta version it showing strange error maybe this happening there are some glitches or maybe it is not fully functional right now.

Code:
Field Passphrase must not exceed than 32

I got the same thing, you need to go to "recover account" --> you add your old wings seed --> than it asks you to create a new passphrase(simple password )

happy to see beta version good job !
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
WINGS Token Launch and Evaluation System Now Live in Beta
https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/03/19/1442177/0/en/WINGS-Token-Launch-and-Evaluation-System-Now-Live-in-Beta.html

ZUG, Switzerland, March 19, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WINGS Foundation (wingsfoundation.ch) today announced the Beta launch of its Ethereum-based system for curating and evaluating token sales and token generation events. With WINGS, companies launching tokens can understand their fundraising potential through valuations based on crowdsourced Artificial Intelligence and human evaluations. The WINGS community is incentivized to surface the best projects through an algorithmic reputation system, bringing attention to them among potential investors.

“With 44 projects using WINGS in pre-Beta over the past nine months, we’ve been able to understand and build a standardized set of interfaces integrating custom Ethereum-based token generation contracts into the WINGS system,” said WINGS Foundation Council President Boris Povod. “Our Beta release offers the best decentralized price discovery and due diligence system in the industry, backed by a unique dataset of performance intelligence on our crowd analysts.”

In the new WINGS Beta release, projects deposit 5000 WINGS test tokens to be accepted to the Ethereum-based decentralized application (DApp) and then configure an ERC20 standard token sales contract with no coding knowledge. WINGS users can choose between using a custom contract or a visually configurable smart contract generator. If 50 percent or more of the participating community members forecasting power (by forecast ratings scores) agree that a project should be listed on the WINGS DApp, the project is accepted and given an crowd-powered valuation. If not, the project is rejected and the project’s deposit is given to the curating community.

WINGS community members are also asked to predict the amount that a project will bring in, either in ETH, USD or EUR, to help companies evaluate their fundraising potential and to surface enticing projects for project backers. Community members who participated in the pre-Beta will also have a “forecast rating” assigned to the Ethereum account they used for forecasting.

“With regulators globally turning their attention to cryptocurrencies and ICOs, the WINGS system allows projects to get a community-endowed badge of distinction that separates them from the pack,” said Dominik Zynis, Head of Communications at WINGS Foundation. “WINGS offer a valuable, algorithmic method for the cryptocurrency community to self-police and curate high-quality projects.”

Starting with Bancor in 2017, 44 organizations using WINGS for price discovery have raised approximately $700 million. Projects recently benefiting from WINGS include Aurora DAO, PolySwarm, WePower, CoinDash, DomRaider, AdEx, and Fan Controlled Football League. WINGS incorporates the insights from these 44 crowdfunding events into its new Beta release.

To try out WINGS, visit: https://wings.ai/. Current capabilities include project creation, curation and forecasting, and point and click crowdsale smart contract configuration and presentation. Projects wishing to integrate their token generation or sales contract with the W
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
How to get access with my old credential into beta version it showing strange error maybe this happening there are some glitches or maybe it is not fully functional right now.

Code:
Field Passphrase must not exceed than 32
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 434
I have an address which I can lookup in etherscan (or another explorer) and see the wings balance. But when I use my seed and the derivation path of m/0'/0'/0' I don't get that address. Huh Huh Huh some help?
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Beta is now live. Just read about it.

Wink

Great news, now we are waiting for official announcement.
Said so, what's new in the beta platform? what are the major changes that we can see, and why the price should go up? Anyone can enlisht me? Cause i just see nothing new.. let's wait some expert.
Ps. Balance loading since 30 mins, it is slow like the old platform...
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Beta is now live. Just read about it.

Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I believe the drawback distribution is definitely a bit faster, this will assist take the worth to wherever it should be.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
I think for the long term holders these prices are great news. Personally I would like them to go even lower so I can stack up on coins I believe in. I have no doubt that coins with good devs and good ideas will all surpass they previous ATH so even if you buy now I think you will be satisfied long term
That's true for me either. Except few things - bitcoin should find its floor, and all crypto marke must be cleared from huge amount of scam projects.

I hope this downtrend will help us to get rid of scam/garbage projects and some quick money investors.
Then things can be clear and safer.
On such a drop in the market, you can buy a lot of cheap Wings tokens to participate in predictions. For many forecasters, the cheap price of a token is very useful.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I think for the long term holders these prices are great news. Personally I would like them to go even lower so I can stack up on coins I believe in. I have no doubt that coins with good devs and good ideas will all surpass they previous ATH so even if you buy now I think you will be satisfied long term

If we keep this kind of approach than it should be nice Wings has good team behind this project and they are trying their best to raise awareness about the platform. They are promoting this on all important events of blockchain related so that I also think in long term this will make satisfied all investors.
Activity: 420
That's true for me either. Except few things - bitcoin should find its floor, and all crypto marke must be cleared from huge amount of scam projects.

I hope this downtrend will help us to get rid of scam/garbage projects and some quick money investors.
Then things can be clear and safer.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Activity: 323
Merit: 19
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
In fact, now is a very good price to buy and for further voting. When there will be a payment and the price is higher

Well I'm hearing this since months. Unfortunately the price is a "variable" that depends slightly on wings itself. It is more related to the performance of BTC. If btc continues to fall then we could probably buy wings at lower price in the coming weeks even if Beta is going to be released.

Anyway we should talk about price speculation here: Wings Price Speculation

This is very common question which appear almost in every topic I also agreed with you it depends on upcoming release and good news about the future of crypto markets. At the moment the whole markets are under huge pressure so it need some positive news to encourage the new investors.

Today I went to my private office on the website of wings, and if you look at the latest forecasts, the number of wings increases in voting, then someone is bought
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
In fact, now is a very good price to buy and for further voting. When there will be a payment and the price is higher

Well I'm hearing this since months. Unfortunately the price is a "variable" that depends slightly on wings itself. It is more related to the performance of BTC. If btc continues to fall then we could probably buy wings at lower price in the coming weeks even if Beta is going to be released.

Anyway we should talk about price speculation here: Wings Price Speculation

This is very common question which appear almost in every topic I also agreed with you it depends on upcoming release and good news about the future of crypto markets. At the moment the whole markets are under huge pressure so it need some positive news to encourage the new investors.
Pages:
Jump to: