Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 61. (Read 522761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Me big enthusiast of AI implementation around blockchain tasks, it's not only a combining connected with some stylish things that are generally changing each year, I think really our upcoming.
WINGS will be huge in coming days
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
it is a pity that beta is released in such a bad market time, if it would happened in early January..
The main thing is that the beta came out. Very long time we wait for this release. Developers well done. Yesterday the award for Flixxo was given.

Indeed we got access to that most awaiting platform and the main problem of laggy network has been resolved it has good loading speed and working smoothly. I also hope this will attract more people to join this platform and next release of rewards will give more value to this token.
I hope that the rewards for the projects on the beta will be automated. We are waiting for awards from projects on the alpha version.
payments of rewards will be automated only for new projects to be placed on beta platform
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
it is a pity that beta is released in such a bad market time, if it would happened in early January..
The main thing is that the beta came out. Very long time we wait for this release. Developers well done. Yesterday the award for Flixxo was given.

Indeed we got access to that most awaiting platform and the main problem of laggy network has been resolved it has good loading speed and working smoothly. I also hope this will attract more people to join this platform and next release of rewards will give more value to this token.
I hope that the rewards for the projects on the beta will be automated. We are waiting for awards from projects on the alpha version.

Yes, it would be great. Because awards of most projects available for forecast wasn't paid yet. And we are waiting for a long time
Merit: 102
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
Is everybody here splitting their Wings to forecast on all projects? Or are you choosing one or more projects and dropping others?
If the project looks weak and will bring little profit even with the correct forecast, it makes sense to give all wings to another project, especially if you do not have many wings

I think you didn't understand the question now we have beta platform this has more advanced features. In Alpha version it was impossible to use this token for multiple forecasts we have to split this but in current version there is opportunity to use the same amount on so many projects.
I understood correctly. He asked about the alpha version, judging by what he said about the separation of wings. Now the beta version is started, but there is no forecast yet to check how simultaneous forecasting for several projects works with the whole deposit of wings
Activity: 938
Merit: 502

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
beta's release was unnoticed, I was hoping for more marketing, what's the matter?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Is everybody here splitting their Wings to forecast on all projects? Or are you choosing one or more projects and dropping others?
If the project looks weak and will bring little profit even with the correct forecast, it makes sense to give all wings to another project, especially if you do not have many wings

I think you didn't understand the question now we have beta platform this has more advanced features. In Alpha version it was impossible to use this token for multiple forecasts we have to split this but in current version there is opportunity to use the same amount on so many projects.
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Lendoit project is dead, token sale was delayed with no explanation, no updates on site, no recent tweets or blog activity since 2017. Scratch rewards off list for this forecast. Very realistic that some projects fail or not survive the ICO process, esp with recent regulations being thrown about.
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Flixxo reward is now available if you want to claim it.
Anyone want compare the rewards? They raised 11500 ETH, i forecasted 9000 with around 1000 wings, and i received 69 FLIXXO...

I have missed with my forecast for Flixxo very much. If we have beta version, could we expect for fast rewards payment for other projects?
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
Flixxo reward is now available if you want to claim it.
Anyone want compare the rewards? They raised 11500 ETH, i forecasted 9000 with around 1000 wings, and i received 69 FLIXXO...
Activity: 798

At the moment there is no active project for prediction so that it's hard to know about this new implementation. We have to wait till new prediction become available but I hope this will work smoothly.
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app

It depends on projects available for forecast. Mostly I am splitting my Wings tokens, and make forecast for each project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
Thank you so much for this news about beta platform launch, i was losing hope but finally i sold after the pump near 8k satoshi.
Had a great profit, buy the rumor, sell the news worked also this time...thanks wings, bye Cheesy

The beta release information did not have much impact on the price and still less than 6000 satoshi, this was one of the worst timings of the release planned date.So have waited for a few weeks or released during Dec-Jan when the market had a positive impact.
Thank you so much for this news about beta platform launch, i was losing hope but finally i sold after the pump near 8k satoshi.
Had a great profit, buy the rumor, sell the news worked also this time...thanks wings, bye Cheesy

Bye for forever if you think 8k was the highest price than you will cry later but if you are thinking from point of trading than it could be risky because it not works all the time. If you are satisfied with the amount your earned than you achieve you goal and let this thread.

If btc price will not skyrocket obviously i don't think 8k is the max price of wings tokens, but you also nees to count time factor.
I made a nice profit and this is the only goal here.. If you wait 1 year to sell at 10k sat, you simply lost compared to the one who sold 1 year back at 8k.
By the way i need to stay here for more months cause i need to redeem all the rewards Cheesy
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

Bye for forever if you think 8k was the highest price than you will cry later but if you are thinking from point of trading than it could be risky because it not works all the time. If you are satisfied with the amount your earned than you achieve you goal and let this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
Wings going to large, just look into the trendline upon Binance as well as u will guess
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
I have noticed there are maybe two or three projects that are rebooted from Crypti and Wings is one of them. And I see that there is one person involved in Lisk, Rise and Wings. What is this? Is this a new strategy of the Crypti developers? Run multiple ICO's at once?

what ICO are you talking about ?? Wings got their ICO 15months ago already and that question was already respond because many said it was just a russian SCAM. I remember that Wings ICO was a small amount on that time (wich was good for me by the way)
just check early posts
Pages:
Jump to: