Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 63. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 504
In fact, now is a very good price to buy and for further voting. When there will be a payment and the price is higher

Well I'm hearing this since months. Unfortunately the price is a "variable" that depends slightly on wings itself. It is more related to the performance of BTC. If btc continues to fall then we could probably buy wings at lower price in the coming weeks even if Beta is going to be released.

Anyway we should talk about price speculation here: Wings Price Speculation
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
I was hoping that more below 10,000 sat we will not fall

But it is under 10k from long time this is part of the growth sometimes it happened with any project. If you used your token for prediction than you have chance to generate some profits.

I remember the time, when I was buying Wings at 11000 sat, and I thought that it was great price. It was a good time.

In fact, now is a very good price to buy and for further voting. When there will be a payment and the price is higher
Activity: 490
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

But it is under 10k from long time this is part of the growth sometimes it happened with any project. If you used your token for prediction than you have chance to generate some profits.

I remember the time, when I was buying Wings at 11000 sat, and I thought that it was great price. It was a good time.

I remember those times last summer, too. I am sure that these times will still come and we will see a good price for wings
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 952

Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
I heard payouts would be once a week, but it seems it's been over a week since the last payout

Have patience all pending rewards will get cleared very soon even this taking too long time to process the rewards but after release of beta platform this problem will get resolved.

Yes they are saying this since one year, but the point is: when really the beta will be released? Saying "rewards will be paid when beta will be released" is really bad to say, cause we already know that in March they will not release the beta. ( cause there is already one forecasting available)
"Boris Povod [Wings.ai]:
Hey, we released contract for new rewards airdrop, but we are waiting for tokens on it from project.

So there is some delay, but we will start to work on new one next week. "

We should receive new reward as soon as the contract is filled with tokens. 
Curios about what projects was this message Roll Eyes Not about Daoact and Flixxo...
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
I heard payouts would be once a week, but it seems it's been over a week since the last payout

Have patience all pending rewards will get cleared very soon even this taking too long time to process the rewards but after release of beta platform this problem will get resolved.

Yes they are saying this since one year, but the point is: when really the beta will be released? Saying "rewards will be paid when beta will be released" is really bad to say, cause we already know that in March they will not release the beta. ( cause there is already one forecasting available)
"Boris Povod [Wings.ai]:
Hey, we released contract for new rewards airdrop, but we are waiting for tokens on it from project.

So there is some delay, but we will start to work on new one next week. "

We should receive new reward as soon as the contract is filled with tokens. 
Activity: 224
Merit: 9

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

Merit: 290
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
do you plan announce partnership with Effect.ai and make prediction on your platform?

Till release of beta version there is no more predictions on current version I think we have no chance to make forecasts about that project but keep in mind that is not a official statement according to the latest update on telegram.
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
do you plan announce partnership with Effect.ai and make prediction on your platform?
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
If it is true that they announced a new forecast, i understand why price is going down.. With a new forecast they are saying that the platform will not be launched in March, so i understand why many people giving up with this coin. We are waiting the platform since one year.
Activity: 770
there is a project, available on forecasting but it's on testnet, what should  we do?

Yes they announced a new forecast.
probably it will be here soon , try to come back for forecasting tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
there is a project, available on forecasting but it's on testnet, what should  we do?

That is beta version which will go live in next few days so you can just test this network how this work. After the successful launch of this platform you will be able to earn rewards for predictions.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
we now have Binance which is sufficient for your pump whenever we have the very first version release by the group. The only issue here is whenever will which happen
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
I didn't quite understand how much Lucid haв raised? the website had more than 7.5 million bucks, but in the end announced 6 million
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
Will Wings be back again to 3k sat?
Currently all altcoin are flushed.
I am afraid of free fall wings to the lowest.
Many will be able to buy themselves cheap Wings token for project forecasting. But I think as everything falls now, so in the future everything will quickly grow.
Activity: 68
Merit: 19
The best way to predict the future is to invent it
Im involved in ADX and saw wings are partner.... so what will the wings token be used for? And what is the project about?

This blog post describes the idea behind Wings: https://blog.wings.ai/introducing-the-ico-supermind-the-left-brain-7a5a317ca1fa

Pages:
Jump to: