Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 64. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Im involved in ADX and saw wings are partner.... so what will the wings token be used for? And what is the project about?
Wings is all about prediction of the ICOs results. If a project want to make some publicity it can create a bounty that will be distribute to Wings users who make predictions on their ICOs.
It's just another way to make bounty for a project, but right now for wings users it's much more lucratif.
Wings token is used to predict but you don't lose it, it's simply locked for a time
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Will Wings be back again to 3k sat?
Currently all altcoin are flushed.
I am afraid of free fall wings to the lowest.

If this same market trend continues for next month too, we may see altcoins going down heavily, Wings may go below ico.The G20 summit next week is one major factor to look out for and if there are further negative news for the cryptocurrency, the price of all crypto may suffer including Bitcoin.

What was that ICO price do you remember about that. But I will do agree with you situation is very frustrated and looking really hard to hold any token but I think this trend will get finished soon. All projects will start recovering soon but panic could make situation more bad.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512

If this same market trend continues for next month too, we may see altcoins going down heavily, Wings may go below ico.The G20 summit next week is one major factor to look out for and if there are further negative news for the cryptocurrency, the price of all crypto may suffer including Bitcoin.

Oh, I see...
When do you think the rise of altcoin happens?
Last year April became a beautiful month for traders, will it happen again Huh
Activity: 546
Merit: 255

Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Im involved in ADX and saw wings are partner.... so what will the wings token be used for? And what is the project about?
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
very interesting, tough atm it feels more like a game of bingo than any form of crowd intelligence, ofc the crowd is very far from info atm.
still hope they will shift the project more in a way where u get rewarded on researching the project instead of guessing a number right, imo how the system works now its just pure luck
The matter is that whales rarely study the project and in most cases forecast a hard cap. Smaller forecasters repeat after them in the hope that whales know more than others. Those who study the project still have a slight advantage
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
Looking at the rewards claimed so far from QVOLTA, took me an hour to come up with this lol

https://etherscan.io/address/0x627e41794c171d51e9f3def30df33c07e6ff4b54#tokentxns

and then comparing to the forecasts made on wings.ai by searching for the addresses which claimed rewards, here is what I have came up with so far... any reward under 1000QVT i didnt spend the time to look at.

forecasted QVOLTA woud raise:   wings locked in forecast:   QVT Rewarded   USD Price
3500 ETH                                    300                                   5763                    $2,189
3500 ETH                                   2506                                   40343            $15,330
3000 ETH                                   222,222                           83,768            $31,831
5000 ETH                                   25,346                           9,988            $3,795
2950 ETH                                   3408                                   1,275            $484

Most people were too far off to get a reward. For those that did, they were pretty fantastic!

For those who are not aware, how it works, you stake your wings, and forecast how much an project will be able to raise, each project pays to be evaluated, if your forecast is good, you get paid and keep your wings.

If your forecast is bad, you get little to no rewards, but you keep your wings, and can use them to forecast on the next evaluation, and the next, and the next. but, you don't ever lose Wings for being wrong Smiley

I believe that for the project Qvolta correctly forecasters were awarded awards. Indeed, most forecasters were very far from the correct forecast.
I wait for the next awards.
I agree with you, but I think in the very first payments the formula was slightly better than now.
By the way, for which project will the next payment?
I think the formula was similar. Just in the first payments, many forecasters predicted quite accurately. And in the latest forecasts, most were wrong.
I do not know what forecast the next award will be, but the developers promised this week.

Unfortunately the reward formula is a lot different than before.. Now only the people that forecast rrally near earn a lot, and all other people earn zero. I really don't like this formula cause everyone pays for gas and spend time for forecast.
I stopped to forecast and now i m only waiting all old rewards.
Why those forecasters who made a mistake (Qvolta - correct forecast 3850. Why should the award be received by those who put it much higher than this value? Those who put above 8000, 9000, 10000 eth) should receive a reward? But I agree with the fact that in the field of award distribution there is a strong difference between a number of worthwhile predictions.

Cause trying to forecast the exact number is just pure luck. 2000 eth is not different from 12000 if the right forecast was 5/6k.
Also people who forecast 15/20k pay gas, so why not give to anyone a fixed rate airdrop? Doing this no sense formula rewarda,  almost everyone will stop to forecast cause they receive nothing.
You don't have to be exact. The formula is quite complex. But, lets say a project raises 20K eth, most likely everyone who guessed between 10K and 30K will receive a reward. Unless, lets say 95% guessed 20K and the result was 20K, and you guessed 10K, then if you do get a reward, it would be very small, even with alot of wings.

On Qvolta only about 19 people were within 50% lower or 50% higher than the actual result. Basically everyone forecasted 14K eth and they only raised 3800 eth, so everyone was almost 400% off.

sorry if you feel you should be rewarded, maybe next time, everyone else will be lining up their forecasts on a project raising their hardcap, but you, dont think so, and then when your right, and EVERYONE else was 400% off, then you'll have a nice big fat payday like these guys did.

By the way, someone else just claimed a reward for forecasting on Qvolta, and I did some research for you all.

Expected: 4000 ETH
Wings: 1000 WINGS
Reward: 33,592 QVT
Todays value: $11,948

very interesting, tough atm it feels more like a game of bingo than any form of crowd intelligence, ofc the crowd is very far from info atm.
still hope they will shift the project more in a way where u get rewarded on researching the project instead of guessing a number right, imo how the system works now its just pure luck

Forecasting a near number for receive reward, actually is 100% luck. You, as forecaster, can only know how valid is the project, soft cap and hard cap.. Nothing else. With just these info, how can you forecast a good number without luck?!
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
Looking at the rewards claimed so far from QVOLTA, took me an hour to come up with this lol

https://etherscan.io/address/0x627e41794c171d51e9f3def30df33c07e6ff4b54#tokentxns

and then comparing to the forecasts made on wings.ai by searching for the addresses which claimed rewards, here is what I have came up with so far... any reward under 1000QVT i didnt spend the time to look at.

forecasted QVOLTA woud raise:   wings locked in forecast:   QVT Rewarded   USD Price
3500 ETH                                    300                                   5763                    $2,189
3500 ETH                                   2506                                   40343            $15,330
3000 ETH                                   222,222                           83,768            $31,831
5000 ETH                                   25,346                           9,988            $3,795
2950 ETH                                   3408                                   1,275            $484

Most people were too far off to get a reward. For those that did, they were pretty fantastic!

For those who are not aware, how it works, you stake your wings, and forecast how much an project will be able to raise, each project pays to be evaluated, if your forecast is good, you get paid and keep your wings.

If your forecast is bad, you get little to no rewards, but you keep your wings, and can use them to forecast on the next evaluation, and the next, and the next. but, you don't ever lose Wings for being wrong Smiley

I believe that for the project Qvolta correctly forecasters were awarded awards. Indeed, most forecasters were very far from the correct forecast.
I agree with you, but I think in the very first payments the formula was slightly better than now.
I think the formula was similar. Just in the first payments, many forecasters predicted quite accurately. And in the latest forecasts, most were wrong.
I do not know what forecast the next award will be, but the developers promised this week.

Unfortunately the reward formula is a lot different than before.. Now only the people that forecast rrally near earn a lot, and all other people earn zero. I really don't like this formula cause everyone pays for gas and spend time for forecast.
Why those forecasters who made a mistake (Qvolta - correct forecast 3850. Why should the award be received by those who put it much higher than this value? Those who put above 8000, 9000, 10000 eth) should receive a reward? But I agree with the fact that in the field of award distribution there is a strong difference between a number of worthwhile predictions.

Cause trying to forecast the exact number is just pure luck. 2000 eth is not different from 12000 if the right forecast was 5/6k.
Also people who forecast 15/20k pay gas, so why not give to anyone a fixed rate airdrop? Doing this no sense formula rewarda,  almost everyone will stop to forecast cause they receive nothing.
You don't have to be exact. The formula is quite complex. But, lets say a project raises 20K eth, most likely everyone who guessed between 10K and 30K will receive a reward. Unless, lets say 95% guessed 20K and the result was 20K, and you guessed 10K, then if you do get a reward, it would be very small, even with alot of wings.

On Qvolta only about 19 people were within 50% lower or 50% higher than the actual result. Basically everyone forecasted 14K eth and they only raised 3800 eth, so everyone was almost 400% off.

sorry if you feel you should be rewarded, maybe next time, everyone else will be lining up their forecasts on a project raising their hardcap, but you, dont think so, and then when your right, and EVERYONE else was 400% off, then you'll have a nice big fat payday like these guys did.

By the way, someone else just claimed a reward for forecasting on Qvolta, and I did some research for you all.

Also, the forecasters spent too little time studying the project. When studying it was clear that Qvolta vryatli will collect more than 5000 eth. They have reduced their maximum charge of fees 4 times since August 2017 (from 160000 eth to 14,000 eth.I can make a little mistake). If you look at subsequent forecasts, you will see that forecasters began to spend more time studying projects. Although many forecasters follow large investors.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

3500 ETH                                    300                                   5763                    $2,189
3500 ETH                                   2506                                   40343            $15,330
3000 ETH                                   222,222                           83,768            $31,831
5000 ETH                                   25,346                           9,988            $3,795
2950 ETH                                   3408                                   1,275            $484

Also people who forecast 15/20k pay gas, so why not give to anyone a fixed rate airdrop? Doing this no sense formula rewarda,  almost everyone will stop to forecast cause they receive nothing.

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

hope WINGS   beta version run well

Beta should be ready in a short time and I really hope it will perform as they have made us wait so long. By now are about 3 months that is already in test net, I really hope they have found all the possible bugs and that soon we could return to use our wings.
If that isn't the case and I am disappointed by the team again, I'm ready to sell all the wings even if I'm in love with it (my biggest mistake).
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
In the beta version, dev plan to enter the ratings of forecasters, and when u withdraw the wings from your wallet, u will reset the rating, and of course, if the holders want to receive more rewards, they will not sell them, the deficit will create a new price. So soon we can see a new ATH

good news for long term holder  how really support this project ,of course im in . hope WINGS   beta version run well
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
The reasons I had to sell my wings were some how practical . The rewards were not as timely as it should , recent forecast algorithm has change to the extent that only few are rewarded and the rest is zero. Because of this I had assumed it rendered  my Wings tokens not as productive. But now I am slowly getting my tokens back and I have to time every move. Beta version is around the corner . Look at how low wings now.

noooo not you Shocked Shocked
man every coins are going down, if you see the price per btc is the same as 1 year ago so it's still on market. I have almost 20different coins and 2 month ago I was looking at this million $ but since lost 70% of value and every coin is doing the same shit, only few recet ICO are absorbing the lose.
Keep wings it will pump soon with all market and I bet it will be gain in btc price

Agreed with you now we are into panic phase if we can't understand well what is trend going on right now than it is good decision when any person blame to this market. Wings has good potential I also waiting for beta release after this it will get recover and will move to new ATH.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
In the beta version, dev plan to enter the ratings of forecasters, and when u withdraw the wings from your wallet, u will reset the rating, and of course, if the holders want to receive more rewards, they will not sell them, the deficit will create a new price. So soon we can see a new ATH
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
The reasons I had to sell my wings were some how practical . The rewards were not as timely as it should , recent forecast algorithm has change to the extent that only few are rewarded and the rest is zero. Because of this I had assumed it rendered  my Wings tokens not as productive. But now I am slowly getting my tokens back and I have to time every move. Beta version is around the corner . Look at how low wings now.

man every coins are going down, if you see the price per btc is the same as 1 year ago so it's still on market. I have almost 20different coins and 2 month ago I was looking at this million $ but since lost 70% of value and every coin is doing the same shit, only few recet ICO are absorbing the lose.
Keep wings it will pump soon with all market and I bet it will be gain in btc price

I wish Wings pump will be very soon. But I don't believe in it. Market situation is very difficult. I'm affraid it could going a long time.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
I am constantly faced with the problem of long loading main page of the site, I thought it had already been fixed, is it really hard to fix?
The information is downloaded directly from the blockchain. It's long enough and does not depend on the developers. But despite this the download speed was increased. Maybe in the beta version will be any more improvements in this direction
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
The reasons I had to sell my wings were some how practical . The rewards were not as timely as it should , recent forecast algorithm has change to the extent that only few are rewarded and the rest is zero. Because of this I had assumed it rendered  my Wings tokens not as productive. But now I am slowly getting my tokens back and I have to time every move. Beta version is around the corner . Look at how low wings now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Does anyone know for which forecast will be next payout?
Activity: 347
Merit: 252

Pages:
Jump to: