Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 65. (Read 522761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I am constantly faced with the problem of long loading main page of the site, I thought it had already been fixed, is it really hard to fix?

Devs are aware of this issue I think in beta version this will get resolved because they are already working on this platform. It seems very soon we will hear good news about the launch of most awaiting platform.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Hello, everybody! I'm new to the cryptoworld and I'm thinking of buying some DAO tokens. Could you please telson what exchanges I can find dao and which of them are better? or all exchanges are more or less the same!? thank you

if you want to buy Wings you can go to liqui, binance or bittrex, all the same for me but to withraw on bittrex you need to do a KYC registration and it can take some time.. on liqui there is no need for this but other tokens don't have verry big volume (althought that depend what you need if you are not trading millions it's ok..)
If you are looking exchange by trading volume you can check on coinmarketcap:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wings/#markets
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hello, everybody! I'm new to the cryptoworld and I'm thinking of buying some DAO tokens. Could you please telson what exchanges I can find dao and which of them are better? or all exchanges are more or less the same!? thank you
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I am constantly faced with the problem of long loading main page of the site, I thought it had already been fixed, is it really hard to fix?
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
Why are there no new projects for forecasting? Maybe Wings team is preparing for launching of Beta version... I hope so.

Yes in Telegram they announced beta will be released very soon and there will be no new forecasts on pre-beta. Let's wait and see. I expect to see a flood of new forecasts when beta goes live and projects can just add their own project on Wings for us to forecast and promote.

Why do you need new forecasts if you still have not paid for the old ones. So what are waiting for payment first.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
Why are there no new projects for forecasting? Maybe Wings team is preparing for launching of Beta version... I hope so.
Many projects are moving their crowdsdale in April in the hope that the market will recover by this point. Maybe that's why there are no new forecasts now. But I still hope that this delay is associated with an soon release of the beta version
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
Looking at the rewards claimed so far from QVOLTA, took me an hour to come up with this lol

https://etherscan.io/address/0x627e41794c171d51e9f3def30df33c07e6ff4b54#tokentxns

and then comparing to the forecasts made on wings.ai by searching for the addresses which claimed rewards, here is what I have came up with so far... any reward under 1000QVT i didnt spend the time to look at.

forecasted QVOLTA woud raise:   wings locked in forecast:   QVT Rewarded   USD Price
3500 ETH                                    300                                   5763                    $2,189
3500 ETH                                   2506                                   40343            $15,330
3000 ETH                                   222,222                           83,768            $31,831
5000 ETH                                   25,346                           9,988            $3,795
2950 ETH                                   3408                                   1,275            $484

Most people were too far off to get a reward. For those that did, they were pretty fantastic!

For those who are not aware, how it works, you stake your wings, and forecast how much an project will be able to raise, each project pays to be evaluated, if your forecast is good, you get paid and keep your wings.

If your forecast is bad, you get little to no rewards, but you keep your wings, and can use them to forecast on the next evaluation, and the next, and the next. but, you don't ever lose Wings for being wrong Smiley

I believe that for the project Qvolta correctly forecasters were awarded awards. Indeed, most forecasters were very far from the correct forecast.
I wait for the next awards.
I agree with you, but I think in the very first payments the formula was slightly better than now.
By the way, for which project will the next payment?
I think the formula was similar. Just in the first payments, many forecasters predicted quite accurately. And in the latest forecasts, most were wrong.
I do not know what forecast the next award will be, but the developers promised this week.

Unfortunately the reward formula is a lot different than before.. Now only the people that forecast rrally near earn a lot, and all other people earn zero. I really don't like this formula cause everyone pays for gas and spend time for forecast.
I stopped to forecast and now i m only waiting all old rewards.
Why those forecasters who made a mistake (Qvolta - correct forecast 3850. Why should the award be received by those who put it much higher than this value? Those who put above 8000, 9000, 10000 eth) should receive a reward? But I agree with the fact that in the field of award distribution there is a strong difference between a number of worthwhile predictions.

Cause trying to forecast the exact number is just pure luck. 2000 eth is not different from 12000 if the right forecast was 5/6k.
Also people who forecast 15/20k pay gas, so why not give to anyone a fixed rate airdrop? Doing this no sense formula rewarda,  almost everyone will stop to forecast cause they receive nothing.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

Yes in Telegram they announced beta will be released very soon and there will be no new forecasts on pre-beta. Let's wait and see. I expect to see a flood of new forecasts when beta goes live and projects can just add their own project on Wings for us to forecast and promote.

Wow this sounds great we are so close to this historic moment hopefully very soon we will get good news. It means we have to wait for predictions till this release and on beta version we will be able to do this.
Activity: 68
Merit: 19
The best way to predict the future is to invent it

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

There is no clue whether they are preparing for the launch of beta version or not. Sometimes we have to wait to get new projects for forecasts so that is normal thing I hope they will make arrange to put new projects for predictions.
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
Looking at the rewards claimed so far from QVOLTA, took me an hour to come up with this lol

https://etherscan.io/address/0x627e41794c171d51e9f3def30df33c07e6ff4b54#tokentxns

and then comparing to the forecasts made on wings.ai by searching for the addresses which claimed rewards, here is what I have came up with so far... any reward under 1000QVT i didnt spend the time to look at.

forecasted QVOLTA woud raise:   wings locked in forecast:   QVT Rewarded   USD Price
3500 ETH                                    300                                   5763                    $2,189
3500 ETH                                   2506                                   40343            $15,330
3000 ETH                                   222,222                           83,768            $31,831
5000 ETH                                   25,346                           9,988            $3,795
2950 ETH                                   3408                                   1,275            $484

Most people were too far off to get a reward. For those that did, they were pretty fantastic!

For those who are not aware, how it works, you stake your wings, and forecast how much an project will be able to raise, each project pays to be evaluated, if your forecast is good, you get paid and keep your wings.

If your forecast is bad, you get little to no rewards, but you keep your wings, and can use them to forecast on the next evaluation, and the next, and the next. but, you don't ever lose Wings for being wrong Smiley

I believe that for the project Qvolta correctly forecasters were awarded awards. Indeed, most forecasters were very far from the correct forecast.
I agree with you, but I think in the very first payments the formula was slightly better than now.
I think the formula was similar. Just in the first payments, many forecasters predicted quite accurately. And in the latest forecasts, most were wrong.
I do not know what forecast the next award will be, but the developers promised this week.

Unfortunately the reward formula is a lot different than before.. Now only the people that forecast rrally near earn a lot, and all other people earn zero. I really don't like this formula cause everyone pays for gas and spend time for forecast.
Why those forecasters who made a mistake (Qvolta - correct forecast 3850. Why should the award be received by those who put it much higher than this value? Those who put above 8000, 9000, 10000 eth) should receive a reward? But I agree with the fact that in the field of award distribution there is a strong difference between a number of worthwhile predictions.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
Is the beta test over? I heard that it was planned till March 11, I hope everything goes according to the plan and soon we will see long-awaited release?
It was a job to find vulnerabilities and flaws in the code. Now, if they are found, team need to fixed with them. Once everything is fixed, the beta version will be launched on the main network
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Wings platform is now ready for some changes and by reading the recent blog they have published, I am so upbeat with its roadmap ahead and each of the milestones they intend to finish. Hope that beta version release is sooner.
I hope so too, But it seems like such a holiday we can not see on time, but the development will not go on forever, so we just need to wait...
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Wings platform is now ready for some changes and by reading the recent blog they have published, I am so upbeat with its roadmap ahead and each of the milestones they intend to finish. Hope that beta version release is sooner.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
It can't be real, would be an absolute flop if we should wait another two months. If this really happens, all people understand that wings has not a serious team anymore but it is just a joke. Hope it is false, or I'm ready to sell my stake as soon as i see a good pump.

+1
The dev team is clearly full of shittttt.
This project was launched last year around this time, and so far they haven't done anything on the f---ing roadmap.
They clearly can't fucking code.
I participated in the ICO because i really like Wings, but clearly disappointed.
At lease release something on the road map, but nothing?

Angry

Then what are you doing here? I see how dev work, I'm pleased with the development. The rewards are promised every week. And if you look, wings do not fall much in price.

Maybe some people are here on wings thread just because they made an error and now they are blocked cause they don't want to sell wings with a big loss?
Many people are there hoping for some good job from thr team, but still nothing. Also i read that only 25 accounts received the reward for Qvolta. I'm the only one that think this is a shame?

If you are not able to predict even the approximate charge of the project, for what you pay, or do you think that they have to pay rewards everyone?
Activity: 504
Merit: 112
quarkchain.io
Is the beta test over? I heard that it was planned till March 11, I hope everything goes according to the plan and soon we will see long-awaited release?
I read on Wings TG group some things need to be fine tuned before beta release, It should be launched very soon. Hopefully within next week..
The developers of Wings promised that the awards will be awarded every week. And in the beta will be implemented automatic awards. We are waiting for beta.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
I read on Wings TG group some things need to be fine tuned before beta release, It should be launched very soon. Hopefully within next week..
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

Agreed with you current reward calculation formula is very insane I also think they should implement something nice to make sure closet people will get enough amount in reward to cover gas price. Otherwise it is more interesting to get rewarded big.
Pages:
Jump to: