Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 66. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 9
Looking at the rewards claimed so far from QVOLTA, took me an hour to come up with this lol

https://etherscan.io/address/0x627e41794c171d51e9f3def30df33c07e6ff4b54#tokentxns

and then comparing to the forecasts made on wings.ai by searching for the addresses which claimed rewards, here is what I have came up with so far... any reward under 1000QVT i didnt spend the time to look at.

forecasted QVOLTA woud raise:   wings locked in forecast:   QVT Rewarded   USD Price
3500 ETH                                    300                                   5763                    $2,189
3500 ETH                                   2506                                   40343            $15,330
3000 ETH                                   222,222                           83,768            $31,831
5000 ETH                                   25,346                           9,988            $3,795
2950 ETH                                   3408                                   1,275            $484

Most people were too far off to get a reward. For those that did, they were pretty fantastic!

For those who are not aware, how it works, you stake your wings, and forecast how much an project will be able to raise, each project pays to be evaluated, if your forecast is good, you get paid and keep your wings.

If your forecast is bad, you get little to no rewards, but you keep your wings, and can use them to forecast on the next evaluation, and the next, and the next. but, you don't ever lose Wings for being wrong Smiley

I believe that for the project Qvolta correctly forecasters were awarded awards. Indeed, most forecasters were very far from the correct forecast.
I wait for the next awards.
I agree with you, but I think in the very first payments the formula was slightly better than now.
By the way, for which project will the next payment?
I think the formula was similar. Just in the first payments, many forecasters predicted quite accurately. And in the latest forecasts, most were wrong.
I do not know what forecast the next award will be, but the developers promised this week.

Unfortunately the reward formula is a lot different than before.. Now only the people that forecast rrally near earn a lot, and all other people earn zero. I really don't like this formula cause everyone pays for gas and spend time for forecast.
I stopped to forecast and now i m only waiting all old rewards.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
Looking at the rewards claimed so far from QVOLTA, took me an hour to come up with this lol

https://etherscan.io/address/0x627e41794c171d51e9f3def30df33c07e6ff4b54#tokentxns

and then comparing to the forecasts made on wings.ai by searching for the addresses which claimed rewards, here is what I have came up with so far... any reward under 1000QVT i didnt spend the time to look at.

forecasted QVOLTA woud raise:   wings locked in forecast:   QVT Rewarded   USD Price
3500 ETH                                    300                                   5763                    $2,189
3500 ETH                                   2506                                   40343            $15,330
3000 ETH                                   222,222                           83,768            $31,831
5000 ETH                                   25,346                           9,988            $3,795
2950 ETH                                   3408                                   1,275            $484

Most people were too far off to get a reward. For those that did, they were pretty fantastic!

For those who are not aware, how it works, you stake your wings, and forecast how much an project will be able to raise, each project pays to be evaluated, if your forecast is good, you get paid and keep your wings.

If your forecast is bad, you get little to no rewards, but you keep your wings, and can use them to forecast on the next evaluation, and the next, and the next. but, you don't ever lose Wings for being wrong Smiley

I believe that for the project Qvolta correctly forecasters were awarded awards. Indeed, most forecasters were very far from the correct forecast.
I agree with you, but I think in the very first payments the formula was slightly better than now.
I think the formula was similar. Just in the first payments, many forecasters predicted quite accurately. And in the latest forecasts, most were wrong.
I do not know what forecast the next award will be, but the developers promised this week.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
very strange project, they raised more than half of hardcap for a few hours and then stopped, it does not happening
Maybe it was some sort of investment fund. They Invested at once with a large money and now the crowdsale have greatly slowed down.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
very strange project, they raised more than half of hardcap for a few hours and then stopped, it does not happening

Nothing anomalous! It often happens that there is the initial boom for fear that in a few hours you reach the hard cap (well, recently it happens very few times). Now there is slowdown with the contributions, but I'm pretty sure they will reach 25 million during this week.
Do they conducted another round of contribution or crowdsale?

Normally it happens because of the network congestion and sometimes it was delayed so the bar counter is not accurate. Whats good is they raised big amount as early as hours.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
Been forecasting wings for a while but I haven't been following the community like that.  Just finding out now that the algorithm has been changed; thank for your research @
PublicP2poolNode. 
Activity: 504
Merit: 112
quarkchain.io

Nothing anomalous! It often happens that there is the initial boom for fear that in a few hours you reach the hard cap (well, recently it happens very few times). Now there is slowdown with the contributions, but I'm pretty sure they will reach 25 million during this week.
The maximum collection of the project is 27.5 million dollars. In fact, it is really strange that the project collected 80% of the funds very quickly, and then the fees stopped abruptly.
Activity: 728
Merit: 504

Activity: 910
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
I think thrivelabs' forecast of 27.5 million will bring a good reward to those who forecasting so

I made a forecast of 25 million, I hope the same will be a good reward
But the latest payments showed that you need to guess exactly what would be to receive the reward

With BTC value not being stable at the moment, I am sure many investors would be pouring the money in new ico's and this one looks to be easily completing their target.25 million looks to be a perfect amount for the prediction.

3500 ETH                                    300                                   5763                    $2,189
3500 ETH                                   2506                                   40343            $15,330
3000 ETH                                   222,222                           83,768            $31,831
5000 ETH                                   25,346                           9,988            $3,795
2950 ETH                                   3408                                   1,275            $484

No one really knows which project's reward will be next, It could  be Domraider or Flixxo. We'll be getting rewards every week.  Grin

Wow! Love those free tokens as rewards.Too bad I haven't  really tried this prediction feature and letting my Wings just sleep in Bittrex.

But can't participate from Bittrex wallet if you are interested to get chance to win some tokens for free than you should have to move them into your account on Wings portal.

What is the minimum save wings in the portal to get a free token Huh
I am interested in this gift.
Tell me in detail ... thanks
What i am hold in myetherwallet?

It is not working like this.. You need to move your wings to an address created on wings portal (you can access it also from mew), then you need to forecast the projects they have, the total amount that will be raised in their ico.. Then, if you are lucky, you will receive some free coins after some months.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512

3500 ETH                                    300                                   5763                    $2,189
3500 ETH                                   2506                                   40343            $15,330
3000 ETH                                   222,222                           83,768            $31,831
5000 ETH                                   25,346                           9,988            $3,795
2950 ETH                                   3408                                   1,275            $484

No one really knows which project's reward will be next, It could  be Domraider or Flixxo. We'll be getting rewards every week.  Grin

Wow! Love those free tokens as rewards.Too bad I haven't  really tried this prediction feature and letting my Wings just sleep in Bittrex.

But can't participate from Bittrex wallet if you are interested to get chance to win some tokens for free than you should have to move them into your account on Wings portal.

I do not understand your point Please explain in detail to know your question.
Do you mean save wings in myetherwallet can get free tokens Huh
Activity: 812

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I heard somewhere that wings will pay one reward /week.. If it is true, it would be awesome to receive all of them. Once a week is not so often but atleast it is something better than now that we are waiting since many months..

source please :-)
I heard somewhere that wings will pay one reward /week.. If it is true, it would be awesome to receive all of them. Once a week is not so often but atleast it is something better than now that we are waiting since many months..
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
I think thrivelabs' forecast of 27.5 million will bring a good reward to those who forecasting so

I made a forecast of 25 million, I hope the same will be a good reward
But the latest payments showed that you need to guess exactly what would be to receive the reward
Activity: 826
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012

Pages:
Jump to: