Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 74. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I think the withdrawal distribution should be a bit quicker, this will help take the value to where it should really be.  there should also be a page we can go to see all completed forecast, allocated tokens for distribution and expected distribution date. if this 3 combination already exist can anyone feel free to share
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
A new project for forecasting this time appeared very quickly! I haven't been withdrawn the tokens out of the last forecast yet.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
what do we consider in AdHive sale?
seems that token sale will be in several parts and... in 2019 also
are we considering the pre-sale and next token sale only ?

It's my question in Telegram ahahah - why you posted the same here? LOL

Anyway, the answer (I think you saw that) is: "Pre-sale and token sale 1"
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
what do we consider in AdHive sale?
seems that token sale will be in several parts and... in 2019 also
are we considering the pre-sale and next token sale only ?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I've heard there are people who have forecasted since October and haven't received one reward yet...is that true?
Yes, there are really big delays with rewards. But the developers promise to fix this in the near future

The Beta release is very soon...  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
GIF by SOCIFI
I've heard there are people who have forecasted since October and haven't received one reward yet...is that true?
Yes, there are really big delays with rewards. But the developers promise to fix this in the near future
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
there is another forecast on Wings.ai
this time it's Adhive  ; a project that rised >3M$ in presale but these days presale means less GL
I liked the new project on the Wings platform. AdHive is one of the easiest predictions on the platform. All forecasters have one opinion.
Adhive is easy to forecast on, It's because they haven't kept pre-sale amount raised private. They will easily hit the max cap.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
this time it's Adhive  ; a project that rised >3M$ in presale but these days presale means less GL
I liked the new project on the Wings platform. AdHive is one of the easiest predictions on the platform. All forecasters have one opinion.
legendary
oh c'mon every forecast it's the same WTF with you wings..
Each time I need to forecast several time because of bugs like this:  https://etherscan.io/tx/0x27a06f09dc66e1b8069a91331087e5c5a3fa8e2d28678aa1906ce6eb1bd82c5c

11$ fees for nothing and it's my second try on this one..
That sucks. You will get your fees back when rewards starts coming in lol. BTW, How long you've been forecasting? You should've gotten decent amount of ETH from BMC forecast. 
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
oh c'mon every forecast it's the same WTF with you wings..
Each time I need to forecast several time because of bugs like this:  https://etherscan.io/tx/0x27a06f09dc66e1b8069a91331087e5c5a3fa8e2d28678aa1906ce6eb1bd82c5c

11$ fees for nothing and it's my second try on this one..
Activity: 798

Yes, it is true. Personally i left the platform and ended to try to forecast cause if you don't have so much wings you will pay more for the fees ( 2 times, when you forecast and when you withdraw) instead of what you will EVENTUALLY receive.
This is IF you will receive reward.. and we are still not sure about if we receive or not..
Well let's see, less people forecasting, more reward in theory.. but i would prefear an higher price instead of waiting for rewards.

From my point of view we have good chance to increase our tokens while it's still have low price. When beta version will be functional than problem of higher gas price will get resolved and all members will be able to make prediction on multiple project by using same amount.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
this time it's Adhive  ; a project that rised >3M$ in presale but these days presale means less GL
Activity: 560
Merit: 106

Yes, it is true. Personally i left the platform and ended to try to forecast cause if you don't have so much wings you will pay more for the fees ( 2 times, when you forecast and when you withdraw) instead of what you will EVENTUALLY receive.
This is IF you will receive reward.. and we are still not sure about if we receive or not..
Well let's see, less people forecasting, more reward in theory.. but i would prefear an higher price instead of waiting for rewards.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
legendary
ah I think I lost a bit of interest because I lost 2 earlier forecasts Sad
maybe some new rewards or beta release would change it ? Cheesy
Thus, you have increased the chances of others to receive more rewards. I do not miss forecasts. As correctly written above, one very accurate forecast can bring a big profit.
I don't miss forecasting either. Even just one extremely accurate forecast on a high end project could bring in tons of rewards/money. I'm eagerly waiting for beta, Hopefully by end of March it goes live.  Smiley

I missed too many forecast on the platform, couldn't give enough attention to Wings so far. That loading issue made me stay away one time and couldn't go back  Grin
Hope it'll be also new start for me to get some sweet rewards Cool
Lol I never had a loading issue, It takes <4 minutes to load Wings platform then everything(Forecast pages) loads pretty fast. The platform is in pre-beta so you can't expect much from it, Upcoming Beta platform will load much faster and will have more features..
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Thus, you have increased the chances of others to receive more rewards. I do not miss forecasts. As correctly written above, one very accurate forecast can bring a big profit.
I don't miss forecasting either. Even just one extremely accurate forecast on a high end project could bring in tons of rewards/money. I'm eagerly waiting for beta, Hopefully by end of March it goes live.  Smiley

I missed too many forecast on the platform, couldn't give enough attention to Wings so far. That loading issue made me stay away one time and couldn't go back  Grin

Loading problem is still same in current pre-beta version but this is good sign dev team is very busy to resolve this issue but we have to wait once the beta version will go live for predictions. But this is not a good decision to stay to miss the opportunity to get rewarded for making forecasts.
Activity: 406

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
Reminder that @TriForceTokens and @PolySwarm will be ending in about 2 hours!  https://wings.ai 
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1526
Already so tired of waiting beta that its output needs to be very enchanting. I think  developers, have to organized the PR where possible.

https://blog.wings.ai/the-wings-bug-bounty-program-fddfef2369da?gi=84b9872ede31

No doubt this is stressed situation but I hope this will help you to let know about the ongoing situation. Bug bounty is live now to find some bug before launch this beta version it seems they are preparing well.
Pages:
Jump to: