Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 70. (Read 522761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
A schedule of pending rewards and timeline should be setup on the wings website so we can always track.. its easy to loose track of pending rewards at the moment

Maybe in future the team will be able to set up deadline about the release date of reward. I think beta version will make this process much faster than we have current still a lot of in a row to get rewarded I hope soon it will more better.
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
There are 44 forecasts and out of that we have received rewards from 8 I think. In few days (probably) I'll be putting up list and easy way to track all projects on Wings platform.

This is a great idea! It can be useful to promote Wings too (a list with logos, rewards etc). By the way, there is a list with project names and raised money on the website (or blog page, can't remember at the moment).
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
A schedule of pending rewards and timeline should be setup on the wings website so we can always track.. its easy to loose track of pending rewards at the moment
Actually is impossible to track all the rewards we should receive.. There are like 30 projects waiting to be paid.
Would be awesome to receive something from this project.. Does not matter if it will be the launch of the beta or the payment for our reward, but damn do something.. We are waiting since when.. 6 months/1 year?!
There are 44 forecasts and out of that we have received rewards from 8 I think. In few days (probably) I'll be putting up list and easy way to track all projects on Wings platform.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
I really look forward to it soon. There will be automatic payments and we will not have to wait for the award for a long time and will immediately receive it

You are not quite right. In beta version will be opportunity to make payments automatic, but not all forecasts will be with automatic payments. It will depend on conditions of prediction.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Actually is impossible to track all the rewards we should receive.. There are like 30 projects waiting to be paid.
Would be awesome to receive something from this project.. Does not matter if it will be the launch of the beta or the payment for our reward, but damn do something.. We are waiting since when.. 6 months/1 year?!

A lot more than 30% expect payment. I really wonder when it will be released beta version. Who knows?

I really look forward to it soon. There will be automatic payments and we will not have to wait for the award for a long time and will immediately receive it
Activity: 770

A lot more than 30% expect payment. I really wonder when it will be released beta version. Who knows?
All de can do is testing beta version. About the rewards I think most of will be really deceived about waiting for 0 reward because of new algorithm..so be ready for critics
Activity: 490
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

Activity: 224
Merit: 9
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
Wings is a great platform for rating ICO. Uses crowd intelligence to forecast its accumulated figures to guide investors how strong/weak an ICO is. I hope creation of DAO under this platform is ready. Having a collaboration with AntShares/NEO is what I have been anticipating in the future.
Has anyone watched Lucid's company? Throughout the ICO, they had about $ 4m, how much did they raise at the end?

They raised ~ 7.100.000 $!! I predicted 4.8 million because I didn't believe (I still don't) that the project is worthwhile and I was surprised when I saw that amount. I guess my reward will be another time zero or very low  Cry
I hope that Thrive can give me some more positive result.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
Hello guys, remind me please - what was the last successful project which already distributed reward for wings forecasters?

I'd like to say AdEx, but also Coindash! Both of them are successful project and the rewards to forecasters was really huge (already distributed).

Stox has great potential too in my opinion, they just added new features on Beta! 
By the way, adx during the distribution of awards for forecasting was very cheap. A few days later the token fell very much lower. But after it grew 6 times from the price of ICO. It's interesting, how many participants of platform Wings could wait for such growth.

Bancor also give nice opportunity to get rewarded with huge amount so many successful projects on this platform but this is just beginning soon dev will implement most advanced features which will boost our earning through forecasts.
As far as I remember, for the forecast for bancor all the forecasters received the award. Even those who did not get into the forecast at all. But behind adx and coindash the reward was much more. Looking forward to the next awards Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
Has anyone watched Lucid's company? Throughout the ICO, they had about $ 4m, how much did they raise at the end?
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
what is next upcoming big thing on the WINGS roadmap?
The Wings road map has not been updated for a long time. According to the plan, the team should release a beta, and eventually a release version. A chat bot will be created to notify you about new forecasts. And much more.
In the meantime, we are waiting for the beta.
Activity: 952
Hello guys, remind me please - what was the last successful project which already distributed reward for wings forecasters?

I'd like to say AdEx, but also Coindash! Both of them are successful project and the rewards to forecasters was really huge (already distributed).

Stox has great potential too in my opinion, they just added new features on Beta! 
By the way, adx during the distribution of awards for forecasting was very cheap. A few days later the token fell very much lower. But after it grew 6 times from the price of ICO. It's interesting, how many participants of platform Wings could wait for such growth.

Bancor also give nice opportunity to get rewarded with huge amount so many successful projects on this platform but this is just beginning soon dev will implement most advanced features which will boost our earning through forecasts.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I am also waiting for the next wings update, but I read on the roadmap there is a smart version 2 contract which will run this year but I do not know for sure maybe you can read it yourself on the roadmap.
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Pages:
Jump to: