Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 73. (Read 522761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Any forecast reward after bitJob? I can not believe how the reward algorithm has change drastically. Before if I have forecast a certain ICO, eventhough my prediction was off , I still got some reward. Now I got a complete zero for the last two rewards.

I hope next reward will be available to claim very soon as the team already answered the question. 

What's happening with Daoact rewards? Token distribution was a few weeks ago I don't get the delay

Talking to Fraser on Monday we'll get to that soon also

https://adhive.tv/

Hard cap is still I didn't see any kind of change there.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
do you think it is likely to increase hardcap of Adrive project after they see the results of our forecast?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Any forecast reward after bitJob? I can not believe how the reward algorithm has change drastically. Before if I have forecast a certain ICO, eventhough my prediction was off , I still got some reward. Now I got a complete zero for the last two rewards.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
What's happening with Daoact rewards? Token distribution was a few weeks ago I don't get the delay

As I understand the reward for him will be in the next 2 -3 months, not earlier. I'm right ? or just wait a couple of weeks
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
there is another forecast on Wings.ai
this time it's Adhive  ; a project that rised >3M$ in presale but these days presale means less GL
I liked the new project on the Wings platform. AdHive is one of the easiest predictions on the platform. All forecasters have one opinion.
Adhive is easy to forecast on, It's because they haven't kept pre-sale amount raised private. They will easily hit the max cap.
The team can after the forecast decide to raise the hard cap. They have the right to do so. This is written in Whitepaper. But I also think AdHive will easily raise $ 17.5 million.
Yes. Adhive deystvitelno wrote about this in his white paper. But on the example of Wepower, which changed the hardcap, despite the fact that it was not said, you need to be prepared for such changes in any project
It's a little frustrating. Now more rewarding are those forecasters who divide their wings into many parts. And then they predict different options for raising funds.
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
this time it's Adhive  ; a project that rised >3M$ in presale but these days presale means less GL
I liked the new project on the Wings platform. AdHive is one of the easiest predictions on the platform. All forecasters have one opinion.
Adhive is easy to forecast on, It's because they haven't kept pre-sale amount raised private. They will easily hit the max cap.
The team can after the forecast decide to raise the hard cap. They have the right to do so. This is written in Whitepaper. But I also think AdHive will easily raise $ 17.5 million.

If some projects change hard cap after forecasting, it's will destroyed all essence of forecast process. How we can make right forecast after changing conditions of ICO process.
Activity: 700
Merit: 280
Yes. Adhive really wrote about this in his white paper. But on the example of Wepower, which changed the hardcap, despite the fact that it was not said, you need to be prepared for such changes in any project
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I invest first ico, because the eth and BTC prices I made a lot of money, but I didn't expect wings team later is so slow, development and propaganda are behind many other programs, but I already very grateful to the wings.

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules

Activity: 244
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
I didn't saw the token on the list and in my forecast in valuation&feedback I can't see if I earn something.

Are you asking about which token if you asking about finished projects than you should have to wait until dev implement the smart contract there. At the moment all are into pending status.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
I think the withdrawal distribution should be a bit quicker, this will help take the value to where it should really be.  there should also be a page we can go to see all completed forecast, allocated tokens for distribution and expected distribution date. if this 3 combination already exist can anyone feel free to share
Would be great to payout all rewards from alpha before beta release, and as we all already know - the beta is very soon Wink

It would be really great, but I think, it's impossible. But at least they could payed rewards for a couple forecasting.
In telegram chat, the developers wrote that in the near future there will be awards. I hope that before the beta release we will be paid almost all the awards. To dream is not harmful. Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
I didn't saw the token on the list and in my forecast in valuation&feedback I can't see if I earn something.
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
I think the withdrawal distribution should be a bit quicker, this will help take the value to where it should really be.  there should also be a page we can go to see all completed forecast, allocated tokens for distribution and expected distribution date. if this 3 combination already exist can anyone feel free to share
Would be great to payout all rewards from alpha before beta release, and as we all already know - the beta is very soon Wink

It would be really great, but I think, it's impossible. But at least they could payed rewards for a couple forecasting.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
How generally considered the amount of contributions in ETH when there is a forecast in dollars? Now it is very important

Basically it depend on the nature of the ICO what is the hard cap now a days most of the projects set this target in USD that's why it is not important how much they raise in ETH.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
How generally considered the amount of contributions in ETH when there is a forecast in dollars? Now it is very important
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
GIF by SOCIFI
I think that this is not the first priority at the moment. Beta version release delayed. In the future, the more projects will be released on the alpha version - the more manual allocation of awards.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
It seems great to see another project for prediction so quickly after the finish of 2 nice projects. Even gas price is too high but I hope reward amount will be much bigger than this. Let us see when we will get another reward so many pending rewards at the moment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Pages:
Jump to: