Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 72. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 102
I don't think is Beta time! Probably another pump and dump organized by a group.

I'm waiting Beta since months. We were on Christmas time when they said few weeks after the testnet, then they said late february and now of course, the typical "soon". I guess soon is the most loved word here, maybe cause it rhymes with moon  Grin

I don't think it is pump & dump. It looks like whales are entering the market. Trade volume is too low on wings, so, every customer with 10-20 BTC will paint big green candles.

Agreed with you still big space available if take this indicators seriously than future will be very profitable. Wings is still undervalued token so many new features will be implemented on this network which will boost the growth rate and adoption will grow rapidly for sure. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
I don't think is Beta time! Probably another pump and dump organized by a group.

I'm waiting Beta since months. We were on Christmas time when they said few weeks after the testnet, then they said late february and now of course, the typical "soon". I guess soon is the most loved word here, maybe cause it rhymes with moon  Grin

I don't think it is pump & dump. It looks like whales are entering the market. Trade volume is too low on wings, so, every customer with 10-20 BTC will paint big green candles.
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
Hello, everyone. Can someone explain to me what is this good growth? Is out beta version of the platform?

I think the whales know something and buy tokens. We will know later but the price will be much higher!

idk it can be also a random pump and dump.
Wings got several of these random pump aldready so I wouldn't be dreaming too much Cheesy
but who knows maybe these time it's beta ^^

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Interested, but it seems so similar to eth dao. The Dao has eth backing which is a huge capital fund, what is backing this one? Wings?   Idk, sounds cool, but i'd have to see how these wings would be successful first..
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Hello, everyone. Can someone explain to me what is this good growth? Is out beta version of the platform?

I think the whales know something and buy tokens. We will know later but the price will be much higher!

Maybe they are preparing for something big but I don't think it is really high if compare with the potential and upcoming release. The team is presenting this tech on all important events so that we can hope by the end of this year this will become amazing market for price discovery event.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251

idk it can be also a random pump and dump.
Wings got several of these random pump aldready so I wouldn't be dreaming too much Cheesy
but who knows maybe these time it's beta ^^
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

Activity: 490
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Activity: 952
I'm following wings since many months ( well, maybe a year..), and i'm also waiting for the beta release that they are announcing since last year.. anyone has some news about it? When there should be the launch? Within March, within April.. some announcement?

If you really following them than it's pretty easy to know what is their activity at the moment they announced bug bounty which will be finished in next few days it means they are very close to launch that beta platform.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
I'm following wings since many months ( well, maybe a year..), and i'm also waiting for the beta release that they are announcing since last year.. anyone has some news about it? When there should be the launch? Within March, within April.. some announcement?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Judging by the fact that the majority forecasts a 17.5 m for AdHive, it probably makes no sense to put such a forecast, we need to go risk
Go ahead. I personally think Adhive will hit the hardcap, Some of us will get better rewards when they hit the hardcap.

Prediction time will decide the reward amount how early we made it there. I also agreed with you there is pretty good chance to achieve hard cap after looking over the presale result. Reward amount is so nice I hope it will be nice project.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Judging by the fact that the majority forecasts a 17.5 m for AdHive, it probably makes no sense to put such a forecast, we need to go risk
Go ahead. I personally think Adhive will hit the hardcap, Some of us will get better rewards when they hit the hardcap.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Today there was an interesting surge in the price of wings, is it really a harbinger of good news, maybe new payments?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

At depend on the people how they forecast while there is hard cap is set to $17.5M that could be the reason why they choose this. I also predicted this amount because from my point there is possibility to achieve the hard cap included presale amount.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Am i the only one who think Wings is loosing a lot of momentum to grow with the market?
Hello, I tried to send my Blackmoon tokens from wings wallet to liqui but it says "out of gas".
I tried 2 times and I got 1ETH on my wing account.
someone got the same problem ??

You have access to your private key than you can import this address into any compatible wallet. I'm using Wings wallet from long time but never had any kind of issue maybe you are trying with very low gas price this could be reason of this error.
you are right its better to open account on MEW and send it properly  with low gas and no problems ^^
thanks for response all
bdw: it's really cool to cashout some rewards just to repair your car haha
legendary
Activity: 1526
Hello, I tried to send my Blackmoon tokens from wings wallet to liqui but it says "out of gas".

You have access to your private key than you can import this address into any compatible wallet. I'm using Wings wallet from long time but never had any kind of issue maybe you are trying with very low gas price this could be reason of this error.
legendary
Activity: 1288
I haven't withdrawn anything from my Wings wallet in a long time lol. I don't really know why you're seeing out of gas error even when you have sufficient ETH balance. Could you try logging in incognito mode or clear cache and try?
Pages:
Jump to: