Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 71. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
meanwhile, AdHive has already completed its ICO, ahead of schedule. Here is only there is no official statements team on a common amount

They said that it was only the 1st round of ICO. Will there any rounds else? And what about our forecast? Did It include the results of other rounds?
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
meanwhile, AdHive has already completed its ICO, ahead of schedule. Here is only there is no official statements team on a common amount
Common amount? What does that mean? Yeah Adhive was sold out pretty fast, I knew they would hit the caps. Everyone who forecasted $17.5 should receive good amount of tokens depending on how much one locked.
On the contrary, the reward will be small. The median forecast was $ 17.5 million. Almost all predicted correctly.
I'm wondering how much KickCity will raise on the ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Common amount? What does that mean? Yeah Adhive was sold out pretty fast, I knew they would hit the caps. Everyone who forecasted $17.5 should receive good amount of tokens depending on how much one locked.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
by the way in the last forecast Adhive was locked record number of wings - 46%. it is a good stability

It should have positive affect to the Wings price. But it price is still growing. Should we wait a beta? or should we wait a stable market?
Merit: 500
by the way in the last forecast Adhive was locked record number of wings - 46%. it is a good stability
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Every day more and more community expresses its dissatisfaction with the administrators and the project itself. I think a small pump looked good against the background of the rest falling market

The current pump was not a natural one and was a result of a pump and dump community organized on the telegram.So do not call it good as it was not a natural one.
Activity: 826
Every day more and more community expresses its dissatisfaction with the administrators and the project itself. I think a small pump looked good against the background of the rest falling market
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
May someone from team share information about rewards? I think no one will be satisfied if you will distribute rewards only for daoact after so much time of waiting...
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Finally KickCity will be in wings platform for forecasting event. I joined its signature campaign last year and thought it will never launch but with the influence of one of the wings pioneer Sebastian, KickCity project is here.
Merit: 100
GIF by SOCIFI
new project for forecasting - KickCity, Interesting project, I think they were going to start fundraising six months ago

In KickCity topic nobody is answering. Does anyone know the project?
In October they had an PRE-ICO. I found only this information https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23020650
Only 397 ETH + few private deals and 10,2 BTC?

This is obsolete information. During this time, much could have changed. Since the beginning of the presale, it has been 4 months already.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
new project for forecasting - KickCity, Interesting project, I think they were going to start fundraising six months ago

Having new projects to use our Wings is great, but getting some reward would be better. Listening to the community is essential, we hope that there will be developments in this. Also the Beta on main net is a priority.

Yes they are very slownwith the rewards. No idea why so slow
Activity: 1330
Merit: 869

In KickCity topic nobody is answering. Does anyone know the project?
In October they had an PRE-ICO. I found only this information https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23020650
Only 397 ETH + few private deals and 10,2 BTC?
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Hello, everyone. Can someone explain to me what is this good growth? Is out beta version of the platform?
Is this a big increase? Just someone decided to buy himself a wings in a briefcase. We are waiting for the beta release, maybe it will coincide with the growing market.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502

Having new projects to use our Wings is great, but getting some reward would be better. Listening to the community is essential, we hope that there will be developments in this. Also the Beta on main net is a priority.
I always thought that the developers did not pay the rewards specifically. I think after the beta is out, most projects will be paid out. This will greatly affect the price of the token wings.
Activity: 728
Merit: 504

Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app

This project has not bad rating on icobench. So we should take into account it before forecasting. And I thought too, they had begun own ICO much earlier.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
GIF by SOCIFI
I would like to start getting rewards. The development of the beta version is certainly good, but I already participated in the forecasting of 37 projects and payments were only for 2 of them. It is big delay
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
I don't think is Beta time! Probably another pump and dump organized by a group.

I'm waiting Beta since months. We were on Christmas time when they said few weeks after the testnet, then they said late february and now of course, the typical "soon". I guess soon is the most loved word here, maybe cause it rhymes with moon  Grin

I don't think it is pump & dump. It looks like whales are entering the market. Trade volume is too low on wings, so, every customer with 10-20 BTC will paint big green candles.
in telegram chat said that  some investment crypto Fund just bought it, so the price jumped a little up
Pages:
Jump to: