Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 69. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 108
dev say that the next day will begin rewards on old forecasts, beta will be not later than 2 months Cool

What is the source? Or you just simply trolling? Cheesy If this is real, it is very bad also for the wings price.. this, if true, will the the third time in a row that they miss the deadline for the beta launch. One time ok, two times can happen, but three times must not happen.. if happens it means that the team are on holidays and they are joking with us.
I really hope yours was a troll Cheesy

Rewards available for qvt. Ths dev!
Do u  know what will be in the beta? Dev respect for the fact that they want to make a quality product, and I didn't say "only after 2 months!"
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
Very good to have a new reward, later i will check mine. How is it for you guys? The reward is calculated with old or new algorithm?
Qvolta is the best project that has the biggest potential imho, excited to check my reward!
Activity: 68
Merit: 19
The best way to predict the future is to invent it
there is a new reward ! for forecasting in QVOLTA project, funds raised at the ICO - 3800ETH

Here is a quick direct link to claim your reward: https://experimental.wings.ai/#!/home/project/0xb8D0a693A6B19334FCc1538Ed45Edc020d5C097f/forecast
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
there is a new reward ! for forecasting in QVOLTA project, funds raised at the ICO - 3800ETH

forecasted 5k ETH on this one, got big big reward Smiley
well even 1reward/10 if its good we can wait
Now hold and wait to pump it was 4x times higher 1month ago
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
It can't be real, would be an absolute flop if we should wait another two months. If this really happens, all people understand that wings has not a serious team anymore but it is just a joke. Hope it is false, or I'm ready to sell my stake as soon as i see a good pump.

Oh really you holding this token but I'm not sure about you. You are not aware of the progress which dev team and what percentage was the reward amount just do little research before post like this.

Yes, i have wings, but i absolutely don't care about rewards and how much are them.. After they changed the math formula it is useless cause almost everyone's reward will be nothing.
I care about the new beta release cause I'm an investor and I'm interested to earn like everyone else here.. But they miss it since last year.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
It can't be real, would be an absolute flop if we should wait another two months. If this really happens, all people understand that wings has not a serious team anymore but it is just a joke. Hope it is false, or I'm ready to sell my stake as soon as i see a good pump.

Oh really you holding this token but I'm not sure about you. You are not aware of the progress which dev team and what percentage was the reward amount just do little research before post like this.
Activity: 952
dev say that the next day will begin rewards on old forecasts, beta will be not later than 2 months Cool

What is your source of this news all channels are empty so that I'm unable to verify this info. Please share the link of this news I also have high expectation from beta platform but this is really surprising to know from tomorrow they will make payout for all pending rewards.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106

What is the source? Or you just simply trolling? Cheesy If this is real, it is very bad also for the wings price.. this, if true, will the the third time in a row that they miss the deadline for the beta launch. One time ok, two times can happen, but three times must not happen.. if happens it means that the team are on holidays and they are joking with us.
I really hope yours was a troll Cheesy
Activity: 770
still 2 months ?? haha it was announced for 12/17 than 02/18 now 05/18 Cheesy
at this rate we can wait for it at the end of this year..
nvm give me rewards Cheesy
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
A schedule of pending rewards and timeline should be setup on the wings website so we can always track.. its easy to loose track of pending rewards at the moment
Actually is impossible to track all the rewards we should receive.. There are like 30 projects waiting to be paid.
Would be awesome to receive something from this project.. Does not matter if it will be the launch of the beta or the payment for our reward, but damn do something.. We are waiting since when.. 6 months/1 year?!

A lot more than 30% expect payment. I really wonder when it will be released beta version. Who knows?
There are no exact deadlines and no one will give them. This is the development of a new product and there can be various unforeseen situations. But the developers say that it's not long to wait
The developers have learned to no longer report on the timing. They will only report when they are sure. This is certainly correct. But it's bad that the company does not adhere well to its Road Map.

Wings is not a standard project, it has a lot of nuances. And as say dev, in beta everything will be. Cheap wings will no longer be Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
A schedule of pending rewards and timeline should be setup on the wings website so we can always track.. its easy to loose track of pending rewards at the moment
Actually is impossible to track all the rewards we should receive.. There are like 30 projects waiting to be paid.
Would be awesome to receive something from this project.. Does not matter if it will be the launch of the beta or the payment for our reward, but damn do something.. We are waiting since when.. 6 months/1 year?!

A lot more than 30% expect payment. I really wonder when it will be released beta version. Who knows?
There are no exact deadlines and no one will give them. This is the development of a new product and there can be various unforeseen situations. But the developers say that it's not long to wait
The developers have learned to no longer report on the timing. They will only report when they are sure. This is certainly correct. But it's bad that the company does not adhere well to its Road Map.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Is there a excel sheet to check the distribution of coins?
What you mean by "distribution of coins"? You mean the rewards from projects that have already been distributed? AFAIK there is none.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
△ M!R△CLE TELE ▌ BRINGING MAGIC

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

Maybe in future the team will be able to set up deadline about the release date of reward. I think beta version will make this process much faster than we have current still a lot of in a row to get rewarded I hope soon it will more better.
I think so too. Moreover, the developers said that in the beta version will feature automatic distribution of awards. Only this function will not work on all projects. We wait.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Is there a excel sheet to check the distribution of coins?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102

Maybe in future the team will be able to set up deadline about the release date of reward. I think beta version will make this process much faster than we have current still a lot of in a row to get rewarded I hope soon it will more better.

I think even with the Beta version they should still create like a tracker so people clearly know whats pending etc, ds forecast cost some ETH gas fees however little :-)
Pages:
Jump to: