Pages:
Author

Topic: WinMiner v1.126a - auto switch windows app for multi miner optimization - page 54. (Read 101126 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 105
You could all Hashimoto's coin (except Eth and ETC) option -allcoins exp. Made just for exp , so I get them on Winminer can't because of the 2GB card.
 And this limitation.
 Your point of view, but the whole fee can be given in exp.
The command in v1.82 includes -allcoins exp
Does v1.82 manage to mine EXP on your machine?
Hi, will it ever be possible to de-select a gpu? For example if I have 3 gpu's and only want to mine with 2 of them? Thanks.
Sure. This is definitely on the road map.
can i use this app for ubuntu?
Currently WinMiner is a Windows only app, however, in the WinMiner eco-system we are heading to, we surely see an Ubuntu version  Smiley 
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
can i use this app for ubuntu?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Hi, will it ever be possible to de-select a gpu? For example if I have 3 gpu's and only want to mine with 2 of them? Thanks.
Activity: 21
You could all Hashimoto's coin (except Eth and ETC) option -allcoins exp. Made just for exp , so I get them on Winminer can't because of the 2GB card.
 And this limitation.
 Your point of view, but the whole fee can be given in exp.
Why does frequent rebooting of Claymore in the mining UBQ , graphics cards with 2GB memory?
Perhaps that option is needed -allcoins exp ?
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Can you please try selecting ONLY EXP as a coin to mine and let us know if you experience the same problem? 
The same thing, trying to create the Dag, connecting with ETH dwarfpool, it can't, and rebooted Claymore's .
Please try EXP with the new version (v1.82) we just released an let us know if issue is resolved.
Why does frequent rebooting of Claymore in the mining UBQ , graphics cards with 2GB memory?
Can you please try selecting ONLY EXP as a coin to mine and let us know if you experience the same problem? 
The same thing, trying to create the Dag, connecting with ETH dwarfpool, it can't, and rebooted Claymore's .
1.8 now locks up my system every time sibcoin miner starts.  I don't have this problem with any other miner.  What's worse, it seems to corrupt memory and requires a complete power off (not just a reboot) or half my GPU's don't get recognized afterwards.
Sorry for that.
Would really help if you could do the following:
1. Turn on "enable debug log" in the settings, wait for this to happen again (to try and reproduce this quicker you may want to choose to mine only that coin) and after system restart send us the log files. We will quickly take a look and get back to you.
2. As an interim solution - you may want to turn off either the SIB coin or the Lyra2v2 algo.
Again, sorry for the inconvenience..
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
1.8 now locks up my system every time sibcoin miner starts.  I don't have this problem with any other miner.  What's worse, it seems to corrupt memory and requires a complete power off (not just a reboot) or half my GPU's don't get recognized afterwards.

And you have to think well, if at all, use Pay-Pal and USDT.

Дyмaю, пoэтoмy иcпoльзyю юбит и вывoжy в eтн, вooбщe бeз кoмиccий и c минимyм зaтpaт пpи кoнвepтaции.  Wink
Activity: 32
And you have to think!
1. Conclusion $ - the translation of a USDT on a card is cheaper than the enrollment and withdrawal from PayPal.
2. Enrollment of the USDT on the exchange and purchase of coins there is cheaper than converting from USD to coins in the winminer

so thinking and counting is not what you need, but necessary.
Good afternoon.
Initially your project aroused interest. But then this interest was lost because of double conversion and inadequate interest. And if you do not make changes in your system, your project will be of little use to anyone.
Why does NH count the balance in bitcoins? Yes, because it avoids the exchange from $ to bitcoin (like you, with a loss of 3-4%)
You balance the same in $ - and you need to print in $ or USDT.

Not see double-conversion, just displaying the balance in dollars at the current rate. I don't think it makes sense to drive the currency back and forth.
In the new version you fixed it, very good ! I like WinMiner 1.8a !  Wink  Thanks!
Activity: 105
V1.80a is out!
Bug fixes mainly..
Live dashboard now shows system messages
Benchmarking fine tuning
Enjoy  Smiley
Thank you but after automatic update the portabel version had to be started manually
V1.80a is out!
Bug fixes mainly..
Live dashboard now shows system messages
Benchmarking fine tuning
Enjoy  Smiley
Activity: 4
USDT would be a nice alternative...

Guys,
Following your requests for additional withdrawal coin (due to the exchanges' limitation re showing small transactions in ETH, and the frequent delays with BTC confirmations) we want to add another coin for withdrawals -
Which would you prefer?
ETC
LTC
USDT
MUSIC
Other?

Let us know soon so we can get it into the works asap  Smiley

Good afternoon. Have you considered the possibility of withdrawing $ in USDT?
It's good to see that the project is developing.
Are you planning on adding more withdraw options ?
Litecoin would be awesome. It's fast and transaction fees are low.
The interface has been improved very much I love it but can you add webmoney or litecoin payment method ?

I'm getting ~32-36 MH/s while with NicehashMiner soft 42-47 MHs on gtx1080.
That is interesting.  I get right about the same for both when I randomly check, maybe .25-.50 a day difference.  Being able to cash out into paypal or bitcoin when ever I want far outweighs any small nuance.  For example, when bitcoin drops, I can cash out into bitcoin.  When bitcoin is up, I just keep my balance in winminer.  I can just keep buying dips.  With nicehash, several times bitcoin dropped when I got paid out which lowered my profit for the period.  You can make quite a bit by just buying the dips, far exceeding any fees charged.
Can you please share some more info? - e.g. which miner software are you using? what parameters? OC?
No OC.
NiceHashMinerLegacy software comes with ccminer 1.7.6 for nVidia GPUs by trpuvot@github.
it gives 10-15% Hashrate more
That is very strange...you should see 42 - 47 with WinMiner on your gtx1080...
Can you please check again after rebooting your machine and making sure nothing else is running on the CPU?
Pages:
Jump to: