Pages:
Author

Topic: WinMiner v1.126a - auto switch windows app for multi miner optimization - page 55. (Read 101126 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
Guys,
Following your requests for additional withdrawal coin (due to the exchanges' limitation re showing small transactions in ETH, and the frequent delays with BTC confirmations) we want to add another coin for withdrawals -
Which would you prefer?
ETC
LTC
USDT
MUSIC
Other?

Let us know soon so we can get it into the works asap  Smiley

Good afternoon. Have you considered the possibility of withdrawing $ in USDT?
It's good to see that the project is developing.
Are you planning on adding more withdraw options ?
Litecoin would be awesome. It's fast and transaction fees are low.
The interface has been improved very much I love it but can you add webmoney or litecoin payment method ?

Ltc is amazing please consider it and please fix the gpu selection problem my main gpu works even tho I unchecked it.
and can you add autopayment from a specific threshold too ?
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
Guys,
Following your requests for additional withdrawal coin (due to the exchanges' limitation re showing small transactions in ETH, and the frequent delays with BTC confirmations) we want to add another coin for withdrawals -
Which would you prefer?
ETC
LTC
USDT
MUSIC
Other?

Sounds very good

I would prefer Staking Coins like
PIVX or
BITB

or as nonstaking XMR
Activity: 423
Merit: 105
Dear Winminer team,
I seem to notice that i never get the amount of $$ per day that Winminer is reporting. Actually i get much less.
E.g. The last few days i kept checking Winminer all the time and i was getting an average total production of $10 sometimes $11 sometimes $9.50. I will give you the minimum i should be getting, which is a total per day of $9 and this is the very minimum if we take into consideration benchmark times and coin changing times.
At the end of each day when i looked at my total, per day, i got only around $6-7. This means i'm loosing $3 per day average which is $90 monthly!!!
Please let me know what is the problem. I'm thinking of abandoning winminer until this issue is fixed. It happened to me again 3-4 weeks ago and i opened a ticked which was never answered back. Then it stopped. Now again it started happening. Until i get an answer i'm out.
The potential here is great as long as these issues are solved.
We will gladly look at the data.
Please reach out to support [at] winminer.com with your details, we will look into it and get back to you  Smiley
Activity: 11
I'm getting ~32-36 MH/s while with NicehashMiner soft 42-47 MHs on gtx1080.
That is interesting.  I get right about the same for both when I randomly check, maybe .25-.50 a day difference.  Being able to cash out into paypal or bitcoin when ever I want far outweighs any small nuance.  For example, when bitcoin drops, I can cash out into bitcoin.  When bitcoin is up, I just keep my balance in winminer.  I can just keep buying dips.  With nicehash, several times bitcoin dropped when I got paid out which lowered my profit for the period.  You can make quite a bit by just buying the dips, far exceeding any fees charged.
Can you please share some more info? - e.g. which miner software are you using? what parameters? OC?

No OC.
NiceHashMinerLegacy software comes with ccminer 1.7.6 for nVidia GPUs by trpuvot@github.
it gives 10-15% Hashrate more

https://zapodaj.net/dbe7439c9f32a.png.html
https://zapodaj.net/0fc2ae9fd800e.png.html
Guys,
Which would you prefer?
ETC
LTC
USDT
MUSIC
Other?

Good afternoon. Have you considered the possibility of withdrawing $ in USDT?
It's good to see that the project is developing.
Are you planning on adding more withdraw options ?
Litecoin would be awesome. It's fast and transaction fees are low.
The interface has been improved very much I love it but can you add webmoney or litecoin payment method ?
I get an error when winminer is trying to mine xmr using my vega 56.
Still same error everyday because winminer is benchmarking once a day. 
Sorry for the inconvenience.
The issue you report originates from the miner ClaymoreOldCryptoNoteGPU v9.7
As an interim solution, until a new version of this miner is available, you can disable that miner and that should solve the problem.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
WinMiner now mines Vertcoin (VTC) - New Algo (Lyra2v2) and new coin.

Great addition for boosting profits..  Smiley

That is interesting.  I get right about the same for both when I randomly check, maybe .25-.50 a day difference.  Being able to cash out into paypal or bitcoin when ever I want far outweighs any small nuance.  For example, when bitcoin drops, I can cash out into bitcoin.  When bitcoin is up, I just keep my balance in winminer.  I can just keep buying dips.  With nicehash, several times bitcoin dropped when I got paid out which lowered my profit for the period.  You can make quite a bit by just buying the dips, far exceeding any fees charged.

I meant only the hashrate of this new algo...
Can you please share some more info? - e.g. which miner software are you using? what parameters? OC?
i cant withdraw at paypal , any idea ?
i have $20 but it wont let me press withdraw when i fill up
Our support will gladly help - please reach out to support [at] winminer.com
Activity: 135
Merit: 100

Great addition for boosting profits..  Smiley

Activity: 135
More coins are in the works..

…and we have a new version…
v1.79 is here..

Highlights:

(1)   Greater optimization for mixed rigs – Now you can run one algo/miner/coin for AMD cards and a different one for Nvidia cards on the same rig (different algo/miner/coin per each GPU is not yet possible – always room to grow..:-)
(2)   Benchmark estimation –
-   Crowd wisdom – New and updated benchmark data based on performance achieved by other users with similar hardware
-   Target profit data shown at the start and throughout the benchmarking process  – so you can immediately have an indication to your expected profits
(3)   Housekeeping features:
              - Full screen detection in automatic mode – will not start mining
              - Option to remove count-down window
              - Debug log does not require re-run

That is a great update.  It was a problem for me, I run a mixed rig where it would select 1 coin to mine so I have AMD cards mining Zcash or Nvidia mining ETH.  With the split my profits are certainly higher and more efficient.  A++++
Activity: 182
i cant withdraw at paypal , any idea ?
i have $20 but it wont let me press withdraw when i fill up
More coins are in the works..

…and we have a new version…
v1.79 is here..

Highlights:

(1)   Greater optimization for mixed rigs – Now you can run one algo/miner/coin for AMD cards and a different one for Nvidia cards on the same rig (different algo/miner/coin per each GPU is not yet possible – always room to grow..:-)
(2)   Benchmark estimation –
-   Crowd wisdom – New and updated benchmark data based on performance achieved by other users with similar hardware
-   Target profit data shown at the start and throughout the benchmarking process  – so you can immediately have an indication to your expected profits
(3)   Housekeeping features:
              - Full screen detection in automatic mode – will not start mining
              - Option to remove count-down window
              - Debug log does not require re-run

Great addition for boosting profits..  Smiley

Siberian chervonents(SIB) is now live on WinMiner!!
New coin, new Algo (X11-gost)
A very volatile coin with great profit potential..
Just sit back and let WinMiner ride the waves for you.. Smiley

Great addition for boosting profits..  Smiley
Happy Thursday everyone!

We have been quiet busy lately working on some cool stuff for boosting your profits..  Smiley

So expect a couple of cool announcements today.

Stay Tuned...
Activity: 32
Good afternoon.
Initially your project aroused interest. But then this interest was lost because of double conversion and inadequate interest. And if you do not make changes in your system, your project will be of little use to anyone.
Why does NH count the balance in bitcoins? Yes, because it avoids the exchange from $ to bitcoin (like you, with a loss of 3-4%)
You balance the same in $ - and you need to print in $ or USDT.
 - The output to PayPal is probably the right function, but with a large%, it's also PayPal. Gift cards .... I do not know, I did not use it. Well, converting to bitcoin or ether. Not beneficial for users. Since the goal is the withdrawal of $ or other money. So this double convection only eats up the income.
Once again I repeat - you balance $ -> draw a conclusion in $ or USDT
Or your project will lose or already lost (judging by the forum) a large number of clients..

Дoбpый дeнь.
Пepвoнaчaльнo вaш пpoeкт вызвaл интepec. Ho пoтoм этoт интepec пpoпaл из-зa  двoйнoй кoнвepтaции и нeaдeквaтныx пpoцeнтoв. И ecли вы нe cдeлaeтe измeнeния в cвoeй cиcтeмe вaш пpoeкт бyдeт мaлo кoмy нyжeн.
Пoчeмy NH cчитaeт бaлaнc в биткoинax? Дa пoтoмy чтo  этo пoзвoляeт избeжaть oбмeнa c $ нa биткoин (кaк y вac,  c yтpaтoй 3-4 %)
Bы жe бaлaнc вeдeтe в $ -  тaк и нaдo вывoдить в $ или USDT.
 - вывoд нa PayPal  -  вoзмoжнo нyжнaя фyнкция, нo c бoльшими % , этo жe PayPal.    Пoдapoчныe кapты .... нeзнaю, нe пoльзoвaлcя.  Hy a кoнвepтaция в биткoин или эфиp.  He выгoднo для пoльзoвaтeлeй. Taк кaк цeль - вывoд $ или дpyгиx дeнeг. Taк чтo  этa двoйнaя кoнвepaция тoлькo cъeдaeт дoxoд.
Eщe paз пoвтopюcь - вeдeтe бaлaнc в $ -> дeлaйтe вывoд в $ или USDT
Или вaш пpoeкт пoтepяeт или yжe пoтepял (cyдя пo фopyмy) бoльшyю чacть клиeнтoв.
Activity: 21

I can’t understand what this word salad is trying to say.
1. Turned off the rig, and the web interface still shows that it is active and goes mining. As if he did not have time to play a recording.
    clearly?
2. Profit Signatum - 0.2 cents/card - Really?
    clearly?
3. In Win7 bad, it will turn off itself.
     clearly?

API is not present, and on the basis of paragraph 1 monitoring rigs becomes impossible!
 Why not make the web interface locally too? 
And you will not need to transfer huge amount of data with graphics cards that do not have time to send.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Winminer does not transmit information to the web interface in real-time. Rig has long fallen, and the web interface shows what works. Signatum profit instead some nonsense in the 20 cents shows. At Win7 very bad work - he is disabled whenever you want.

I can’t understand what this word salad is trying to say.
Pages:
Jump to: