Pages:
Author

Topic: WinMiner v1.126a - auto switch windows app for multi miner optimization - page 53. (Read 101126 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Co-worker and I were discussing out WinMiner machines this afternoon and I noticed that neither of our machines are benchmarking or mining ETH although they indicate they are benchmarking/mining ETC. Is WinMiner mining Ethereum (ETH) or Ethereum Classic (ETC)?
WinMiner mines both ETH and ETC - its all a matter of which is the most profitable (taking into account the difficulty, price etc..) at any given moment... Smiley
How do we differentiate which one it's mining? I don't see ETH in my benchmark results or in the Job decisions. I can only assume it's mining ETC and never ETH.
Here is how it works:
1. The coin being mined is shown in real time on the WinMiner Interface
2. Benchmark results - Here we show the results for the most profitable coin per algo - in the case you described you were seeing ETC there and not ETH because it was, at that specific time, more profitable to mine than ETH
Hope this clarifies  Smiley

i always see it mining etc (dual mining with dcr) , even though according to current difficulty , current profit / current prices eth is more profitable.

Same, reason I started digging into the logs and posted on the forums. You can't tell me that over the course of 2-3 months that ETH hasn't been more profitable to mine than ETC at least once. For my miners to not have a single benchmark for the algo or price decision seems a little off. Right now it's mining EXP+DCR with est of $8.59 daily earnings. I can go straight ETH mining with an estimated $13.40 daily earnings, not to mention the additional earning from mining a second algo, SIA, DCR etc.

I'll clear benchmark results and see if it picks up ETH and mines that instead but I doubt it since it hasn't yet.
Activity: 952
Merit: 508
This is an interesting project.

I'm not sure if it's a current option but personally I'd like to see LTC, ETC, XMR, and ZEC payout options.

Information on website and even here seems to be quite limited but I haven't read through the 20+ pages of posts either.

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Awesome project but %3 fee very very high %3+%1 pool etc.. total %5 fee Sad

will you lower fee ? because really fee high

on top of that i noticed a huge difference between actual price and the price they give you at the moment of withdrawal. yet another 3 to 3.5% on top, BESIDES from the transaction fee. i have compared the exchange price with bitstamp for an hour to see if it was a temporary thing, but it continued to be different. maybe they take the price from another exchange which is always 3 to 3.5% lower?
Co-worker and I were discussing out WinMiner machines this afternoon and I noticed that neither of our machines are benchmarking or mining ETH although they indicate they are benchmarking/mining ETC. Is WinMiner mining Ethereum (ETH) or Ethereum Classic (ETC)?
WinMiner mines both ETH and ETC - its all a matter of which is the most profitable (taking into account the difficulty, price etc..) at any given moment... Smiley
How do we differentiate which one it's mining? I don't see ETH in my benchmark results or in the Job decisions. I can only assume it's mining ETC and never ETH.
Here is how it works:
2. Benchmark results - Here we show the results for the most profitable coin per algo - in the case you described you were seeing ETC there and not ETH because it was, at that specific time, more profitable to mine than ETH

i always see it mining etc (dual mining with dcr) , even though according to current difficulty , current profit / current prices eth is more profitable.
Activity: 672
Merit: 273
-
Awesome project but %3 fee very very high %3+%1 pool etc.. total %5 fee Sad

will you lower fee ? because really fee high
Activity: 423
Merit: 105
Here is how it works:

Activity: 121
- x11gost

They are already doing x11gost, they're mining Sib.  However, Sib is so unstable.. it's currently one of the least profitable coins on whattomine.
just installed winminer, it works smooth, thumbs up for that.

are you going to add more algos/coins in the nearby future to make it more profitable? like neoscrypt, xevan, hsr, etc? (take a look at the list from zpool)
most of the times when mining on a multi algo pool i notice that those are the ones that deliver the most.

exactly

Thank you  Smiley

We sure will. We add more coins and algos all the time, with priority to those who can max profits for WinMiner users.

We welcome any feedback and algos/coins suggestions  Smiley

i would say the usual that other multi algo pools are offering could be a good start.
until the moment that winminer doesn't have them it's more profitable to mine elsewhere because of this.

for example the following algos:
- nist5
- blake2s
- tribus
- veltor
- exvan
- neoscrypt
- hmq1725
- x11evo
- x11gost
- keccak
- hsr
- timetravel
- phi

this list is not complete, but at least it gives some of the more profitable ones at this moment.

are you going to add more algos/coins in the nearby future to make it more profitable? like neoscrypt, xevan, hsr, etc? (take a look at the list from zpool)
most of the times when mining on a multi algo pool i notice that those are the ones that deliver the most.

exactly

Thank you  Smiley

We sure will. We add more coins and algos all the time, with priority to those who can max profits for WinMiner users.

We welcome any feedback and algos/coins suggestions  Smiley
Activity: 15

exactly
Activity: 2
Email validation link is not working for me.

The link in the email is timing out. After waiting a few mins I got the message "Invalid token!".

v1.83a is out!!

We have added 2 Factor Authentication - that means greater safety for your funds.

Enjoy!!

Special thanks to -
Any ETA on adding the 2 Factor authentification ?

You asked for it - we deliver  Smiley
Hello, im new and im trying WinMiner, any command line or something to not use 100% cpu, something line 60-70%?
thanks in advance
Car
Thanks for giving WinMiner a try - we hope you like it  Smiley
We intend to add a custom command line mode for allowing users to further customize the operation/performance of their machines, this would address your request as well.
Stay tuned..
Activity: 1
Hello, im new and im trying WinMiner, any command line or something to not use 100% cpu, something line 60-70%?
thanks in advance
Car
Activity: 2
TeamWinMiner,
only one of two CPU is used for a mining
 https://imgur.com/XbOdDsk

TeamWinMiner what about this bug? it still remained in new versions
Pages:
Jump to: