Pages:
Author

Topic: WinMiner v1.126a - auto switch windows app for multi miner optimization - page 57. (Read 101126 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Problems are not completely gone, but it looks better already....
I think they're all getting back to normal status...

//edit:

In the meantime some of them are going again, but with extremely little speed... normally they are far more than 5 times what is written now, sometimes even more...
Sorry for that...we had to upgrade some servers...(growth pains..) Smiley
Let us know if you still encounter issues.
Activity: 423
Merit: 105
//edit:

In the meantime some of them are going again, but with extremely little speed... normally they are far more than 5 times what is written now, sometimes even more...
Sorry for that...we had to upgrade some servers...(growth pains..) Smiley
Let us know if you still encounter issues.
Hello,

I've been stable for 2 days without any problems.
But since about 10 minutes all XMR miners don't work anymore with me...

Are you guys working on it or what could be the reason?
I rebooted at the clients, but nothing happens anyway.

https://ibb.co/kCEZGv

//edit:

https://ibb.co/e9Wjia
Activity: 105
Dear Winminer team,
The new live view is very nice and much more stable
I would like to see more on the stats page. What was mined for how long with profits. Does not have to be a very long time view.
That New Dashboard is nice, thx.
Maybe You can Work for a mobile Version of Dashboard or better a Android Version?

I Must Say that winminer every day more Like than NH...
Only the algos must be optimazion again, the dual CPU Problem and the Last the offline Problem...
Activity: 21
Hello! That's how shows Rig`shttps://ibb.co/nPNYbv

Maybe the problem work together with net framework?
Hello TeamWinMiner,

I have tried the whole thing on a workstation with 2 times X5660 CPU and I get only 260h/s
I tried the whole thing with NH and there I actually get the double, so 520h/s
What could be the problem and how do we fix it?

https://ibb.co/ieARTa
https://ibb.co/d29jgv

thank you

//edit: i see the user above me has the same problem.

TeamWinMiner,
only one of two CPU is used for a mining
 https://imgur.com/XbOdDsk

Quote from: TeamWinMiner
Activity: 2
TeamWinMiner,
only one of two CPU is used for a mining
 https://imgur.com/XbOdDsk
rdd
Activity: 13
Hello,
my balance showing on my pc or on my tablet is not the same Huh what is wrong ?
on my pc showing balance is  0.603 for 10 sept, but on my pc tablet for same day is 0.539 Huh

pc - https://imgur.com/a/Wpj1L
tablet - https://imgur.com/a/Vy1lc
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
When buying ETH or BTC using USD a fee is imposed by the exchange, usually in the form of an exchange rate.
Hope this clarifies.

Unless you're using credit cards to buy your BTC, you're getting screwed (which means we're getting screwed).  3% is crazy at the volume you must be exchanging.  Even CoinBase charges 1.5%, and they're extremely expensive.
Why is your BTC exchange rate so high?
WinMiner base currency is USD. That means that your balance (in USD) is guaranteed and protected from coins fluctuations. To do so, WinMiner exchanges coins mined into USD.
When a user wants to withdraw, we take the balance (in USD) and carry out the user withdrawal order, whether a PayPal transfer (in USD) or BTC or ETH (in which case we purchase the coins for the user and make the transfer).
When buying ETH or BTC using USD a fee is imposed by the exchange, usually in the form of an exchange rate.
Hope this clarifies.

BTW, at the request of our users we are working on adding a feature that will allow users to choose their own base currency - that way a user that wants to be exposed to the volatility of a certain coin and would want to withdraw in that coin could keep his balance in that coin and avoid exchange costs.  Smiley

That's not even counting the fact that we have no visibility into how you calculate your rewards.  We can see a rate that your application says it's mining at, but we have no idea if this is the actual rate we receive, or if it's an estimation (like NH's miner) with different results on the server side.  Your daily bar chart doesn't do a lot here to give us any view into how we're performing at any given time.  I'm not suggesting you're deliberately deceiving us, but the fact we cannot see what's going on makes it difficult to trust.  At least NiceHash gives you a time-graph of profitability, and you can see where you land at any time during the day.
Profit data is provided online, with some delay (between 1 - 2 hrs), at a breakdown of 10 mins.
We are working on making the data update more frequently.
I'm not sure why, but the hashrate for the benchmark was way off. I cleared benchmark stats and re-benchmarked and it came back into proportion.
One thing I do notice though, is that according to WhatToMine, the most profitable coin to mine right now is DMD, at $26/day for my hardware.  However, the decision grid lists DMD at $8.34/day... What the heck is going on with that?
DMD is about to be moving to POS in 2 days, most pools already stopped mining it, the difficulty of the coin is VERY volatile and perhaps even being manipulated – so it could be 25$/day at one moment and just 0.5$/day a couple of seconds later - read more here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dmd-diamond-30-scarce-valuable-secure-pos-30-masternodes-65-580725 on DMD moving from v2 to v3
Why is your BTC exchange rate so high?

I just went to cash out, and checked your exchange rate.  $10 = .00228387, which is an exchange rate of 4378.532928756891.  However, the current exchange rate is $4260.23, that means your exchange rate is almost 3% higher than the actual current exchange rates.  This means we get less BTC than we are due (lower price = more BTC in the exchange).

At first I thought.. Oh, they must not update the price that often.. except I refreshed the page a few times over a few minutes, and saw the price updating.  So you seem to be updating the price constantly, which means you are deliberately charging a higher exchange rate, which combined with your WinMiner Fee + your flat transaction fee (despite the fact that the actual fee you set the transaction to is much lower) means we're paying something like 7% fees (depending on amount withdrawn).  That's pretty high. 

I don't begrudge you making money, but this is a "hidden" fee, and deceptive.  If you're going to charge a premium, then you should make that clear.  I don't think many people realize this when using your service.

That's not even counting the fact that we have no visibility into how you calculate your rewards.  We can see a rate that your application says it's mining at, but we have no idea if this is the actual rate we receive, or if it's an estimation (like NH's miner) with different results on the server side.  Your daily bar chart doesn't do a lot here to give us any view into how we're performing at any given time.  I'm not suggesting you're deliberately deceiving us, but the fact we cannot see what's going on makes it difficult to trust.  At least NiceHash gives you a time-graph of profitability, and you can see where you land at any time during the day.

Profits have dropped again... Mining just Etc/Dcr again in the mid $15/day range again.  NH is running Equihash at $20/day, decision grid claims Equihash (only HUSH listed) at $9/day)
Thanks for alerting us to this important issue.
A couple of questions and a clarification:
(1) Are you in "all coin" mode?
(2) Can you please manually select ZEC/HUSH/ZEN and let us know what is the performance that you see?
(3) re "only HUSH is listed" - as you may recall from previous posts on benchmarking, in order to avoid unnecessary permutations only one coin per algo is listed in the decision grid (but all coins are being taken into account for maximising the profit).  

I'm not sure why, but the hashrate for the benchmark was way off. I cleared benchmark stats and re-benchmarked and it came back into proportion.

One thing I do notice though, is that according to WhatToMine, the most profitable coin to mine right now is DMD, at $26/day for my hardware.  However, the decision grid lists DMD at $8.34/day... What the heck is going on with that?
Profits have dropped again... Mining just Etc/Dcr again in the mid $15/day range again.  NH is running Equihash at $20/day, decision grid claims Equihash (only HUSH listed) at $9/day)
Thanks for alerting us to this important issue.
A couple of questions and a clarification:
(1) Are you in "all coin" mode?
(2) Can you please manually select ZEC/HUSH/ZEN and let us know what is the performance that you see?
(3) re "only HUSH is listed" - as you may recall from previous posts on benchmarking, in order to avoid unnecessary permutations only one coin per algo is listed in the decision grid (but all coins are being taken into account for maximising the profit).   
I think that Last Update make for me Problems... So many clients showing offline but are dont offline...
rdd
Activity: 13
Posible "bug" only for beta optinn testers.. the first time i checked this option , everything was ok,winminner downloaded xmr-stark,benchmark it and start working without problem all day. Afternoon i tried installing new hardware,(changing gpu drivers) and restarting my pc. Winnminer starts full benchmark,but going in loop with last xmr benchmark,(xmr_stark was NOT in the benchmark list) after some time i found the solution , just checked out from beta testers,save setigs,checked in again,save setings and now xmr_stark showed in the list and benchmark was ok.
Sorry for my English 😀

Edit-seems to working fine  now.
Activity: 9
hello Team winminer

Thanks for all the latest fixes, including Server Core.
I have however noticed that since the last 1.78 update my system's CPU seems to become even more underutilised.
in the screenshot you can see CPU usage @ 35% ? doesnt seem right, when previously it would average on 85% which naturally resulted in higher hashrate.

https://1drv.ms/i/s!Ar_ePfSDBV8x865M70EDvwWxz6qToA

any advice woud be appreciated.

Thanks
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Biggest question yet - will this allow my GTX 260 to mine anything? or should I just use it to hold the door shut when I bath the dog?
Pages:
Jump to: