Pages:
Author

Topic: WinMiner v1.126a - auto switch windows app for multi miner optimization - page 56. (Read 101126 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Winminer does not transmit information to the web interface in real-time. Rig has long fallen, and the web interface shows what works. Signatum profit instead some nonsense in the 20 cents shows. At Win7 very bad work - he is disabled whenever you want.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
something is seriously wrong with your skunk mining.  its only benchmarking at .50 cents for 55 mhs, when whattomine says it should be more like $2.50
Activity: 4
Dear Winminer team,

I seem to notice that i never get the amount of $$ per day that Winminer is reporting. Actually i get much less.

E.g. The last few days i kept checking Winminer all the time and i was getting an average total production of $10 sometimes $11 sometimes $9.50. I will give you the minimum i should be getting, which is a total per day of $9 and this is the very minimum if we take into consideration benchmark times and coin changing times.

At the end of each day when i looked at my total, per day, i got only around $6-7. This means i'm loosing $3 per day average which is $90 monthly!!!

Please let me know what is the problem. I'm thinking of abandoning winminer until this issue is fixed. It happened to me again 3-4 weeks ago and i opened a ticked which was never answered back. Then it stopped. Now again it started happening. Until i get an answer i'm out.

The potential here is great as long as these issues are solved.
Activity: 21
Signatum - not work pool.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
Instead of being innovative and exploring things as new coins you should be exploring options on how to make more $$$ for the miners.
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
how much minimum amount to withdraw?
Activity: 121
Starting your own coin is a ridiculous thing to do.  First, and the most important reason.. HOW in the heck can we trust your true motives when it comes to other coins when you are promoting your own?  WinMiner as we know it would be gone.  You have a financial incentive to destroy other coins credibility while promoting your own.

Second, Your vision is too large.  You will never be good at anything if you split your focus between too many things.  Focus on what you're good at.
Activity: 105
my personal point of view is that there are enough coins  allready on the market
better support innovative coins
Activity: 423
Merit: 105
Guys,

The future is around the corner  Smiley and we are busy preparing for it...

We need your insight, wisdom, guidance and support, so we can do the right thing for the next major phase of WinMiner.

We have created a short survey, with some very important questions for you and for us (including WinMiner strategic positioning, rewards for Alpha users, a possible WinMiner coin and more).

We are anxious to hear your thoughts  Smiley

https://winminer.typeform.com/to/gLHqu4?source=bitcointalk

Let your voice be heard!!
Activity: 135
I have a rig with mixed cards (amd/nvidia).  I can mine with this using 2 separate miners and it works fine.  When I use winminer it uses all the cards and picks the most profitable thing to mine based on the most profitable card which can often lead to one card mining really well and the rest really poorly.  Is there something I could change or some type of work around?  It would work great if I could uncheck 3 cards and just mine with those, open winminer a second time with the second 3 cards. 

Something like that in the works?

I cleared my benchmarks, rebooted, and it appears to be mining different coins with the different cards.  I must have had some kind of anomaly, but working great now.
Activity: 135
I have a rig with mixed cards (amd/nvidia).  I can mine with this using 2 separate miners and it works fine.  When I use winminer it uses all the cards and picks the most profitable thing to mine based on the most profitable card which can often lead to one card mining really well and the rest really poorly.  Is there something I could change or some type of work around?  It would work great if I could uncheck 3 cards and just mine with those, open winminer a second time with the second 3 cards. 

Something like that in the works?
Activity: 50
unfortunately I noticed today that all XMR miners have decreased a bit.
have you changed anything or has the dificulty risen so? I had yesterday after almost 4,94€ and today I am at 4,16€

I find that much less: /

have also tested the benchmarkes again and rebooted, but unfortunately without improvement....

Someone with similar results, or rather experiences?

Update: now all is again fine, thx!
I looked in the log and I saw a dozen of these messages.
   date   time   session   sender   type   message
12.09.2017   07:43:10.222         INFO   >>>>> LOG START >>>>>
12.09.2017   07:43:10.238      SharedMemory   INFO   Creating shared memory file
12.09.2017   07:43:10.253      SharedMemory   ERROR   Error while creating memory file: Manche oder alle Identitätsverweise konnten nicht übersetzt werden.
12.09.2017   07:43:12.771      SharedMemory   ERROR   Trying to access non-existing map file
12.09.2017   07:43:12.771      SharedMemory   ERROR   Trying to access non-existing map file
12.09.2017   07:43:13.271      SharedMemory   ERROR   Trying to access non-existing map file
what does that mean and how can I fix it?
This is generated by the watchdog, a service that hardly consumes energy yet makes sure WinMiner stays live for optimal performance.
It is not really an error and we will fix it (though since this is not negatively affecting user performance it is not the first item on our list  Smiley)
No need to worry about these.
Hello Winminer team,
I'm having some issues. From the dashboard Live, I'm always generating above $11/day and sometimes as high as $14/day for short periods.
However, when I look at the actual Statistics for previous days, I'm never actually making even $10 in a day. Are you inflating your estimates or charging hidden fees?
Thanks!
chilli
6x 1070 rig
Same here.
2x 1070 and 6x1060. In the dashboard says 11 to 14$ a day but at the end I barely make 9$
Thanks for using WinMiner and for the feedback.
The live dashboard has the profit data broken down to 10 min intervals. You can easily take a look at the breakdown of your daily revenue and gain insight as to what was the performance during the full 24Hrs and whether your rate was constant or if there were slower times during the day that may have impacted the total daily number.
We do not play with the numbers.

I looked in the log and I saw a dozen of these messages.

date   time   session   sender   type   message
12.09.2017   07:43:10.222         INFO   >>>>> LOG START >>>>>
12.09.2017   07:43:10.238      SharedMemory   INFO   Creating shared memory file
12.09.2017   07:43:10.253      SharedMemory   ERROR   Error while creating memory file: Manche oder alle Identitätsverweise konnten nicht übersetzt werden.
12.09.2017   07:43:13.271      SharedMemory   ERROR   Trying to access non-existing map file

what does that mean and how can I fix it?
Activity: 5
Hello Winminer team,

I'm having some issues. From the dashboard Live, I'm always generating above $11/day and sometimes as high as $14/day for short periods.

However, when I look at the actual Statistics for previous days, I'm never actually making even $10 in a day. Are you inflating your estimates or charging hidden fees?

Thanks!
chilli

6x 1070 rig
Same here.
2x 1070 and 6x1060. In the dashboard says 11 to 14$ a day but at the end I barely make 9$
Activity: 68
There is bug in live page Smiley It show to much total hashrate:

One computer is on idle but I think that you system take its last hashrate into total...

P.S. Now none of my computers do not mine ZEC but ZEC hashrate is stuck at 883.000H/s ...
what exactly do you need? so where can I see what you need...
you mean winminer or NH?

//edit:

just take a look at my 2 screenshots.
Unfortunately, NH isn't worth twice that much, but that was the day before yesterday. But still it is some more than Winminer.

https://ibb.co/cbOsmv
https://ibb.co/jnwCmv

//edit2:

Right now I'm having trouble with the mines again: /
Earlier where you wrote that you made an update it went slowly forward again.... But just down again... hopefully you will only make one update:)

//edit3:

pls fix your Update soon Smiley
please don't play with my high blood pressure:)
https://ibb.co/cKVTda

Hello TeamWinMiner,
I have tried the whole thing on a workstation with 2 times X5660 CPU and I get only 260h/s
I tried the whole thing with NH and there I actually get the double, so 520h/s
What could be the problem and how do we fix it?
//edit: i see the user above me has the same problem.
TeamWinMiner,
only one of two CPU is used for a mining
 https://imgur.com/XbOdDsk
Can you please provide more details about the XMR-stak configuration you use to get the performance you report?
Hello TeamWinMiner,
I have tried the whole thing on a workstation with 2 times X5660 CPU and I get only 260h/s
I tried the whole thing with NH and there I actually get the double, so 520h/s
What could be the problem and how do we fix it?
//edit: i see the user above me has the same problem.
TeamWinMiner,
only one of two CPU is used for a mining
 https://imgur.com/XbOdDsk
Can you please provide more details about the XMR-stak configuration you use to get the performance you report?
Hello! That's how shows Rig`s..
Maybe the problem work together with net framework?
Bug fixed!
Thanks so much for reporting this.
It was really instrumental in getting this resolved.
Please check and let us know if all is well on your side.
Pages:
Jump to: