Pages:
Author

Topic: WinMiner v1.126a - auto switch windows app for multi miner optimization - page 58. (Read 101126 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

2. Any chance you could add Windows server Core to supported OS list? At the moment the app doesn't see the CPU at all in server 2016 core.     

Any update on this please ? What would be the reason no CPUs' are seen in Server2016 Core OS like Server 2016 Hyper-V, which is free.

thanks

scrap that, looks like its been fixed in the latest release.

Thanks
Activity: 16
Hi,

how much more profitable is winminer from nicehash? is this better in every way than NH?
i am currently earning ~USD$22/day in NH.
Many people are saying NH are paying too low... but many mining pools are too restricted by many rules and provide few coins only, which i don't like.
and in current situation, multi algo mining is the way to go since ETH is not competitive anymore.

my objective is to take monthly payout, not holding them.

is this where i should mine?

thanks...
Activity: 50
i have a quadro 4000 and i have problems whit mining, not working :/

//Edith: have You Support for quadro Nvidia cards?
Which quadro card - what model? what memory size? and what were you mining with it before using WinMiner?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I have another request. Please add option for timezone on web page. It is important in statistic page that we can know when something doesn't work, because now looks like use US time zone(UTC-5) which is confusing for EU or other users...
Activity: 105
Which quadro card - what model? what memory size? and what were you mining with it before using WinMiner?
quadro 4000 2 gig ram was tested successfully allready here but it gets quite noisy
I look at live page and total switching between MYR/day and EUR/day every few seconds...
Thanks for sending this feedback.
Issue has been fixed.
Let us know if this is resolved on your machine.

Yes it is fixed. Smiley
Activity: 423
Merit: 105
As an example, i'm currently making $23/day with NH, it's mining Equihash.  WinMiner wants to mine Etc/Dcr at $18/day.  Hardware: 6 1080Ti's and a 1070 Oh, and according to the Job Decision grid, it claims that it should be mining ZEN for $25/day, but it's not.  
Thank you so much for reporting this important information and sorry for the inconvenience..
We believe we have identified the bug causing the reported behaviour....and fixed it.
Please let us know if the expected performance has been restored on your end.

Better.  Thank you.
Great. Thank you for reporting this - it helped us get to the bottom of this  Smiley
Activity: 23
I'm having the nvidia 2MH/s problem.

windows 10, completely updated
latest drivers

Did you turn off auto update manufacturers drivers in windows?

Question of TeamWin: is it possible to override the auto coin feature, or limit the coins one wishes to mine.

It seems to me that coins pricing is so fluid that it might kick us in and out of coins to the point of hurting roi rather than helping. Like herding cats  Tongue

Just throwing it out there.
hi,
ok i see you have the 1.77 update online... and whit this coming my problems...
same here. auto update to 1.77 broke it !
Just released v1.78a with a fix to the issue you reported.
Let us know if this is resolved on your end.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
BTW the issue was display only, if you kept it running your machine was mining and making you profit  Smiley
Activity: 121
As an example, i'm currently making $23/day with NH, it's mining Equihash.  WinMiner wants to mine Etc/Dcr at $18/day.  Hardware: 6 1080Ti's and a 1070 Oh, and according to the Job Decision grid, it claims that it should be mining ZEN for $25/day, but it's not.  
Thank you so much for reporting this important information and sorry for the inconvenience..
We believe we have identified the bug causing the reported behaviour....and fixed it.
Please let us know if the expected performance has been restored on your end.

Better.  Thank you.
I look at live page and total switching between MYR/day and EUR/day every few seconds...
Thanks for sending this feedback.
Issue has been fixed.
Let us know if this is resolved on your machine.
Activity: 13
Guys,

Thank you so much for your feedback, insight, and bug reporting.
You are the best!
v1.77a is out with bug fixes - including issues reported re dual CPU, Live dashboard connectivity, optimisation algo for coin switching, turning idle and more
Enjoy  Smiley

Awesome thanks for the idle fix.. you made my day
Activity: 127
Ha! Running 1.77.64592.8665. I see what looks like a non-elegant solution for multiple CPU rig double counting: ↑↑↑ (see above)!

Could be worse I guess. LOL!

No offense intended...

EDIT: I see too that the live dashboard now eliminates the double-counting and the Remove function also now works. Keep up the good work!
Please Update again, i have only Trouble Whit 1.77a
Only 2 from 8 Machines are working

2. Any chance you could add Windows server Core to supported OS list? At the moment the app doesn't see the CPU at all in server 2016 core.     

Any update on this please ? What would be the reason no CPUs' are seen in Server2016 Core OS like Server 2016 Hyper-V, which is free.

thanks
hi,

i have a problem
can you look at https://ibb.co/nmieRv
its 2 days normal working and now this

//edit: ok i see you have the 1.77 update online... and whit this coming my problems...

same here. auto update to 1.77 broke it !
hi,

i have a problem
can you look at https://ibb.co/nmieRv
its 2 days normal working and now this

//edit: ok i see you have the 1.77 update online... and whit this coming my problems...
Guys,

Thank you so much for your feedback, insight, and bug reporting.
You are the best!
v1.77a is out with bug fixes - including issues reported re dual CPU, Live dashboard connectivity, optimisation algo for coin switching, turning idle and more
Enjoy  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: