Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 2. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 07:02:11 PM
Personally for me it's difficult to know winner of this year. I wager that both coin will expand the value a great deal and together, they will administer the cryptocurency world. Bitcoin and ethereum are both great and they all can possibly turn into the best in this year. However, in the event that I have cash to contribute, I will dependably place them in ethereum
Activity: 98
August 30, 2018, 07:01:44 PM
For my opinion i think BTC still best option because of its limited supply only 21 million . But ETH network conducts more transactions at a higher speed than bitcoin, 99% of the alternative coins are based on the ETH network, judging by the use of of course the ethereum for me this is both Both ethereums and bitcoins will be winners this year in addition to many other altcoins.  I believe this year we will start seeing huge gains starting now.  It's altcoin season and naturally bitcoins will also rise in price.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 06:53:12 PM
Bitcoin will always be on top and the Etherium will be next. Bitcoin is the mother of all coins, and people love to invest money in this coin, because they always get a big profit when the price of pumps is so fast.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 06:51:23 PM
For sure, the latter will always be the winner when this year and it's always bitcoin that remains unbeaten each year. I believe that both of these cryptocurrencies will have a prosperous year but only one crypto will go for the win and that's obviously bitcoin because despite fluctuations, it remains on top and maintains its dominance.

Definitely bitcoin was still the winner compared to eth, and this year eth is just the shadow on how bitcoin demand increase it's trend to the market demand. The roller coaster was an effect of bitcoin's bearish market, that's why we mostly observe eth downfall after bitcoin will fall it's value suddenly.
Activity: 322
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
August 30, 2018, 06:46:26 PM
For sure, the latter will always be the winner when this year and it's always bitcoin that remains unbeaten each year. I believe that both of these cryptocurrencies will have a prosperous year but only one crypto will go for the win and that's obviously bitcoin because despite fluctuations, it remains on top and maintains its dominance.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 06:15:42 PM
In the crypto world, nothing can be made in advance.We can assume of course)it seems to me that ethereum will not cost more than bitcoin
Activity: 251
August 30, 2018, 05:56:13 PM
the winner this year in the cryptocurrency market will be bitcoin. and I think that in the next 5 years no one will be able to beat him.
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
August 30, 2018, 05:54:51 PM
I would like to see eth even stronger , but I doubt something after many ICOS have sold their coins, bitcoin very much dominates the market!
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
August 30, 2018, 05:31:56 PM
I believe that Bitcoin will definitely remain the leader this year. For his departure from the first place there is no reason, although he has a number of problems. The whole reason for linking Bitcoin to other altcoyins, that is Bitcoin is a manipulative crypto asset, through which large players earn money.
Activity: 149
August 30, 2018, 04:50:06 PM
In my opinion, BTC is the king of crytocurrency. Still now I have not find any winer but at the end of the year we will find the winner and I firmly believe that the winner of this year will be BTC.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
August 30, 2018, 04:46:18 PM
Both ethereums and bitcoins will be winners this year in addition to many other altcoins.  I believe this year we will start seeing huge gains starting now.  It's altcoin season and naturally bitcoins will also rise in price. 

I am hoping that your words would turn out to be the truth mate. I say that because I have invested in both those coins, and I pray that anyone of them, or better yet, both of them would make it big in the next following months. However, if you would ask me, I think that Bitcoin is still the clear choice between the two. I am not putting shade on Ethereum, but the price point of Eth right now has really fallen from where it was, and it has really affected its value. Bitcoin, on the other hand, while it's going down, it's showing more positive movements compared to Ethereum recently.
Activity: 555
August 30, 2018, 04:44:21 PM
Bitcoin will always father all other coin. Not even Etherium can stop it.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
August 30, 2018, 04:32:18 PM
Its a little weird because when today BTC rate is 7k and ETH ended at below $300.BTC as always at top and will be in future.About price, dominance and popularity ETH is not there to compare .
Of course cause BTC is more trusted by everyone than other altcoins,the demand dominates more in that direction when compared to this ETH it is too far for him to pursue BTC demand cause it trade better on BTC.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 30, 2018, 04:28:06 PM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

but don't you think it is not an option to compare btc and eth? btc will always have its own place and this place in unique and eth is just the same in alts
Activity: 94
August 30, 2018, 04:16:59 PM
Its a little weird because when today BTC rate is 7k and ETH ended at below $300.BTC as always at top and will be in future.About price, dominance and popularity ETH is not there to compare .
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
August 30, 2018, 04:11:16 PM
I would not say that this year it is necessary to determine the winner after almost all the year our coins and tokens were in stagnation after the fall of bitcoin. Especially, in my opinion, the winner this year can not be bitcoin, because it is through his fault that the entire crypto-currency market this year could not work properly. In addition, by the end of the year for another four months and notice the time of crypto-alyuta can present us many surprises.
Activity: 59
August 30, 2018, 04:02:36 PM
By the end of the year, I think the etherium will overtake bitcoin) Many people say about this, I believe these statements
Activity: 364
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 30, 2018, 03:59:15 PM
This year is very bad for all Altcoins, including for ETH, so Bitcoin this year will be the winner in this confrontation. Although the situation may change by the end of the year. Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 03:54:22 PM
This year was not very successful for the development of the crypto community. And at the moment I'm only thinking about how not to lose my savings.
Activity: 420
August 30, 2018, 02:55:43 PM
Of course Bitcoin will never got overtake with other coin.
Bitcoin and Ethereum is a best coin in crypto.
But, Bitcoin is better.
The reason is bitcoin will never get controll by some country or community.
Pages:
Jump to: