Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 4. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 06:52:04 AM
I don't think that ETH will be able to beat bitcoins on all counts, both of these coins are imperfect, each has its own flaws, but along with all this no other coin will bypass bitcoin to take the lead to itself. The most recognizable and popular cryptocurrency is bitcoin, it builds a lot, and it also has tremendous support and the trust of a huge number of investors.
Activity: 56
August 29, 2018, 05:57:27 AM
 How can Eth be the winner of this year when the value of ETH is far less than BTC I'm the market. Bitcoin is still taking the lead in the crypto world.
Activity: 360
August 29, 2018, 05:52:15 AM
I predict that BTC coin is still the most valuable coin in the market, and ETH will be the most popular coin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 05:45:23 AM
It is best to wait until bitcoin falls(a little bit) and rises in the market to invest for a raise. Everything is ingenious and simple.On your part, the bet on TRX is brilliant. You are on the right track, the most important thing to analyze and move forward. If will all fall, then not be upset.Cryptography will always flourish, because it is the development of the potential world, if we stay in the old years, we will achieve little. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 116
August 29, 2018, 05:44:16 AM
I do not think that btc will be overtaken by any altcoin out there in the nearer future. btc is the one who started it all
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 05:40:00 AM
this year will win friendship)) I think that this year we will not see significant movements in the market. The new bullrun will not begin until the spring of 2019
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 05:30:27 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

In my own opinion I think no one can overtake BTC.BTC is always a leader in this cryptocurrency.But ETH is always be second in BTC no  other altcoins can  surpass this to gaint coins in crypto world.
Activity: 128
August 29, 2018, 05:27:46 AM
Bitcoin is the king and the winner of this year, Ethereum still has no chance to bypass Bitcoin. Bitcoin is still at good price while Ethereum has dumped too much.
Activity: 238
August 29, 2018, 05:24:27 AM
BTC remains in the lead, and eth will remain second behind bitcoin, which will not replace bitcoin at the top.

When the price of bitcoin suddenly drops, eth does the same as other COINS but not always.
Activity: 336
August 29, 2018, 05:17:22 AM
I think two years have passed a very unsuccessful year. investors lost money and their graphics were very bad. I think it will be an ethereum that I think will win towards the end of the year.
Activity: 196
August 29, 2018, 05:16:37 AM
of course this year bitcoin still on top, for etherium it need at least 10 year to be able surpass bitcoin.
Activity: 215
August 29, 2018, 05:14:40 AM
I think in 2018 I will hold bitcoin and ethereum, because both of us are also a good way we can get more profits, because now the price is also increasing every day, so we will also benefit a lot more.
Activity: 15
August 29, 2018, 05:13:06 AM
I believe Bitcoin is still a winner and it is very difficult to go beyond Bitcoin.
Activity: 252
August 29, 2018, 05:11:49 AM
The fact that bitkoyn was the first and stays at the top confirms that we all believe in it and support it, and it will be a long time, therefore, investments in it are guaranteed
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
August 29, 2018, 04:59:08 AM
The way the market is going, I think Bitcoin will perform far better than Ethereum. Bitcoin is over $7,000 now and will definitely rise before the year ends.
copper member
Activity: 10
August 29, 2018, 04:51:36 AM
I am concerned that Ethereum is the winner of this year. Not in terms of price, but in terms of mastery of the market.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
August 29, 2018, 04:43:56 AM
I think the answer here is obvious. Of course bitcoin. To date, bitcoin is the main crypto currency, and much depends on it. And in the first place bitcoin has a very strong impact on the prices of the remaining crypto currency.
Activity: 93
August 29, 2018, 04:39:15 AM
I'm sure that Ethereum will soon overtake Bitcoin. It's most popular coin after BTC and it becomes more popular every day.
Activity: 98
August 28, 2018, 09:06:20 AM
Technology and benefits I think ethereum is the winner. but there is more interest in bitcoin and everyone still believes in bitcoin as the best investment this year.
Activity: 70
August 28, 2018, 09:04:30 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

Well, I think the persons today trust more in Bitcoin just because it was the first and the others cryptos can be a scam this is my opinion....
Pages:
Jump to: