Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 6. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 11:11:30 PM
From the quality of this year the winner is still bitcoin in my opinion, but from interested people I think ethereum is more desirable. because some people believe ethereum will have the same future as bitcoin. besides that ethereum prices are more affordable for some people. currently the price of bitcoin is quite expensive for some people. even to buy bitcoin someone must sell his house.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 11:06:01 PM
At the moment this year is very bad for all cryptocurrencies specially for BTC and Eth, I am sure BTC will continue its leading in crytpo currencies in future too.
Activity: 88
August 26, 2018, 11:00:41 PM
I think Bitcoin is the winner and still the king. No one can ever replace bitcoin in terms of price. Bitcoin still the number one coin. But in terms o ICO ethereum beats bitcoin.
Activity: 126
August 26, 2018, 10:58:15 PM
I think this year both will experience price reductions. The current market situation has been able to describe the end of the story this year.
Trading volume is very small, because all are waiting for the market to rise again and stabilize. This is like waiting for each other that has no clarity.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 10:56:22 PM
Until now, I don't think anyone has won either bitcoint or ethereum, because all the coints are down including bitcoint and ethereum, but we see the end of the year whether all cointers will experience an increase
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
August 26, 2018, 10:54:42 PM
Year 2018 was not as well as expected till now and there is no indication yet of a better market in future. Comparing BITCOIN and ETHEREUM, both had reduced considerably. But people invested a lot in BITCOIN so BITCOIN is the winner .
Activity: 84
August 26, 2018, 10:50:49 PM
to procure with bitcoin the manner in which it was in 2017 won't work. In those occasions at multi month the cost multiplied. Be that as it may, at that point everything went down similarly as fast ... In 2018, the bitcoin will be trampled down in the passage of 6-9k, it is exceptionally impossible that it will transcend 10. So long ought to be considered in a couple of years.
Activity: 64
August 26, 2018, 10:47:53 PM
In my opinion, both ethereum and bitcoin will be the winners at the end of this year. I am sure this year we will start to see big profits from now on.
This is the altcoin and bitcoin season will reach the highest price, don't let you be surprised to get a big profit.
Activity: 70
August 26, 2018, 10:33:42 PM
The BTC will always be the winner. Indeed, ether from year to year has a rapidly developing technological potential, but for this year ether prices have not been able to exceed the price or popularity of Bitcoin. Maybe they can try again next year, and the next year again if it still fails.
Activity: 91
August 26, 2018, 09:49:46 PM
I think its value is much greater. He became the leader of the movement. He became an influential market leader. He'll be fine.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
August 26, 2018, 09:46:50 PM
I think Ethereum will have better development in the future, but the gap with Bitcoin is still very large.
This year, ether cannot go beyond bitcoin, but I believe that Ethereum's future is on a very bright track, and I hope it can be better every time.
Activity: 70
August 26, 2018, 02:36:18 PM
The year is not over yet) I think at the end of 2018 the etherium will win
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 02:34:35 PM
I think that bitcoin will continue to remain the number one crypto currency and will retain the first position this year.
Activity: 92
August 26, 2018, 01:26:31 PM
I think bitcoin will continue to be a cryptocurrency leader. and bitcoin is more robust than eth. even though most ICOs use the eth platform but eth values are still affected by bitcoin price movements. and now the eth value falls only $ 200 and the value of bitcoin is still high at $ 6500. until now there is no coin whose value is close to bitcoin. so bitcoin will remain a leader.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 01:16:57 PM
I believe that this year bitcoin and Ethereum investors will not be disappointed! Two coins have prospects for rising prices, I just hope to wait until the end of the year.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
August 26, 2018, 01:16:16 PM
Who knows clearly there is no clear winner with this.. All we can hope both coin will surpass its ath bitcoin or ethereum will impact both its price if bull run comes.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
August 26, 2018, 01:13:38 PM
Bitcoin will always be the overall winner and leader even if some altcoins do massive group but bitcoin is the founder and it will always remain at the top
Well I think the year is still too young to give it all to Bitcoin, if you look at the current market value and volume capitalization, you will see that ethereum isn't doing bad compare to Bitcoin. When it comes to the most used by ICO's, I will give it to ethereum. When it comes to high volume with regards to the marketplace, Bitcoin has it all. So let's still watch and see how it will unfold. For now making conclusion won't be fair.
Activity: 171
August 26, 2018, 01:08:23 PM
This year, there is no chance that the capital is pouring into BTC right now. I think this year Bitcoin will return to high prices first, then there will be altcoin increase later
copper member
Activity: 266
August 26, 2018, 01:06:20 PM
For me bitcoin seems to be the winner this year.
Even though its price has fallen, it still has the strongest effect.
Eth seems to have lost a little ground lately.
Activity: 185
August 26, 2018, 01:04:23 PM
in my opinion, it is almost impossible for ETH to overtake BTC.
But, the product quality can be on par and it already is.
volume wise, it is BTC. Product and option wise, it is ETH
Pages:
Jump to: