Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 5. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 08:23:49 AM
There is only one winner, and that is ethereum. From the beginning this coin has proven its superiority, when in the beginning it tried to survive the pressure of the government and today ether was able to put itself in the shadow of bitcoin. This is a proud achievement. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
August 28, 2018, 07:57:05 AM
I think BTC will keep its leading position this year. Since we still see the dependence of all derivatives of altcoins on the rate of BTC itself. Therefore, I dare to assume that this moment will last until the altcoins learn to influence their own course, and independent of the course of BTC. As for ETH, there is a very controversial point whether it will be so popular over time, if it is based on a lot of fraudulent projects. Which naturally spoils the overall reputation of ETH itself.

I suspect that we will not see the winner this year. The market will need more time to recover. Suppose 2019 will become the period of the cryptocurrencies rebirth. They will become faster, safer, and grow in price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 06:44:30 PM
I think it's only bitcoin that will continue to be the winner in the crypto world, because as a crypto pioneer it is very difficult to compete with any altcoin, even clearly seen from prices and enthusiasts, surely bitcoin is still in the top position.
Activity: 112
August 27, 2018, 06:06:51 PM
Well the year is not yet wrapped up so the this winner between bitcoin and ethereum can not yet be said but currently and with the bear market on us bitcoin seems to be stronger
Activity: 98
August 27, 2018, 05:47:57 PM
as we see for the winner we will definitely see the coin rank, then bitcoin is the winner. even though bitcoin is declining, but he still remains in the top position. good achievement for bitcoin, but ETH is also good.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 07:26:14 AM
I think BTC will stil win in the end, but eth can win if their got something big news. Like partnership with big company or etc, for now i think btc stil the king in cryptocurrency and no one coin can beat him.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 07:19:25 AM
biggest winner is $hitcoin. every 100 bitcoin gain, $hitcoin already made 100fold profit out of market.
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
August 27, 2018, 06:36:45 AM
On August 10, CCN reported that World Bank selected CBA, the biggest bank in Australia, to issue the world’s first blockchain bond based on the Ethereum blockchain network.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/7-investors-back-world-first-213118521.html?
 Cool
Activity: 28
August 27, 2018, 06:23:08 AM
In my opinion they both will come out as winners. So far BTC is the worst performer among the biggest cryptos, and ETH is used on more platforms, ETH has increased the number of smart contracts, cloud computing is being decentralized, so it's a win for ETH, even if the coin may turn out to be the runner-up in this race.
Activity: 14
August 27, 2018, 06:21:35 AM
I think BTC is still gonna win but ETH is closer and closer every day
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
August 27, 2018, 06:19:43 AM
I think the leadership for BTC this year will also be fixed. Since you're right it has an advantage - this is the world's first cryptocurrency. Now the whole market depends on the rate of BTC. I don't think ETH is already so strong to compete with BTC for the first place. So that here all obviously. BTC is the leader of this year!
Activity: 446
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 27, 2018, 06:12:35 AM
It seems to me that bitcoin will remain the main thing. I think that this year will not be any abrupt changes in the ranking of the most important coins.
Activity: 364
August 27, 2018, 05:59:59 AM
To be honest, I do not care who will win this year Ethereum or bitcoin. For me, the best result would be if Ethereum cost several thousand dollars. I'm very sad to see such a cheap Ethereum. I am sure that the situation will change completely soon. And we all get a good profit.
Activity: 266
August 27, 2018, 04:45:48 AM
My choice is Bitcoin. It is early to talk about its price and hard  because market is so transient. But I have read different predictions about it but in general crypto experts assure that market will recover and yeah we can see how Bitcoin price grows. In my opinion It could be possible if not 20K but it will be much higher by the end of the year.
August 27, 2018, 04:42:08 AM
While I think that Ethereum can not replace the position of Bitcoin in the near future.
August 27, 2018, 04:29:58 AM
He is the leader of Bitcoin's crypto world. People trust BitCoin very much and see it as a brand. Summit will not leave anyone. Ethereum is constantly renewing itself and I believe it will grow in the future. Bitcoin, however, is the pioneer of cryptographic technology.
Activity: 96
August 27, 2018, 03:48:26 AM
Bitcoin is the most valuable and popular cryptocurrency. And actually was the first of them. Why does it should be the second one? Why does something should overtake it? The most important rule is that while investors invest in bitcoin, it will not collapse. Since the total volume of bitcoin is several times greater than all other crypto-currencies.
Activity: 196
August 27, 2018, 02:01:33 AM
I think Bitcoin will be the highest value coin.
And this means that Bitcoin will maintain its position as the most powerful coin in the Cryptocurrency market.
The capabilities owned by Bitcoin are very good and the technology is quite sophisticated.
This will make Bitcoin the king of coins because Bitcoin is the oldest coin in the world of Cryptocurrency so Bitcoin has a big influence on other coins and the development of the Cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 27, 2018, 01:40:26 AM
winner for this year is the same as last year namely Bitcoin, because in my opinion Ethereum will never be able to beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 95
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
August 27, 2018, 12:04:14 AM
Bitcoin will always be number 1.  Each day there are multiple posts asking who is going to dethrone the king.  i don't think nay of the current coins even have a remote possibility of beating Bitcoin.  I think a .gov coin is the only one that can win and it will only do so because a gun will be pointed at us if we don't use it. 
Pages:
Jump to: