Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 7. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 01:00:22 PM
this year, BTC will obviously be the winner, but next year ETH can be a serious competition for it
Activity: 132
August 26, 2018, 12:58:09 PM
I believe that Bitcoin is the most reliable coin of large investors. It is the leading cryptocurrency in the world .
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 11:56:24 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

All the same, BTK has more opportunities to become a leader in 2019. Until today, BTC is already a leader. However, ETFs are more widely used. I would invest more in BTC as its rate should grow well after such a long downtime. But the ETF will be more in demand in the future!
Activity: 98
August 26, 2018, 11:51:12 AM
They are both great cryptocurrencies, but bitcoin is still the great winner, I mean, the year hasn't ended but I bet bitcoin would achieve great things by the end.
Activity: 56
August 26, 2018, 11:41:35 AM
I think Ethereum will make more money this year.I hope that ether will be appreciated and everyone will make big profits.
The world of crypto money is a great place to make money, and the best choice of coins will make it perfect.
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
August 26, 2018, 05:19:42 AM
Bitcoin could still lead the whole crypto currencies no other coins reached the value of bitcoin as of the moment but of course  ethereum is a good investment too and is doing good in the market as well.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
August 26, 2018, 05:04:00 AM
i Would say both coins reach its highest point last year, but suddenly the price decrease as we go along this year
although some say it will go back to its high point but we are not sure when, during that time lots of investor flock
to the market buying coins since they say it will still go up suddenly it goes down, and lot of the people panic
i would say that there is no winner this year, both from this coins, because it fail this year,
why? because lots of people lost a lot of money on the run , but hey don't loose hope 
Activity: 157
August 26, 2018, 04:54:31 AM
We can see so far BTC still become King of all the coins. And this I think would survive in a very long time. And when talking about the second coin i.e. ETH, surely this coin has a huge potential in the market. The activity of the ETH continues to increase because all the ICO to use the platform of the ETH. And ETH is currently falling and it will be difficult if this coin would like to chase BTC.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 26, 2018, 04:47:26 AM
Bitcoin can't be compare with any other project for now it is still the leader of the crypto currency space... The winner is bitcoin
Speaking of winners this year I don't think there is a question that bitcoin will remain the winner,
it is only my personal opinion so that it is clearer it is better to just follow the development
Activity: 196
August 26, 2018, 04:29:21 AM
Bitcoin can't be compare with any other project for now it is still the leader of the crypto currency space... The winner is bitcoin
Activity: 201
August 26, 2018, 04:27:29 AM
I will give it to bitcoin because it gives a whole lot of opportunities to young people around the world to be able to survive
Activity: 121
August 26, 2018, 04:25:24 AM
Bitcoin will always be the overall winner and leader even if some altcoins do massive group but bitcoin is the founder and it will always remain at the top
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
August 26, 2018, 04:00:57 AM
This year there is no winner... All Cryptocurrencies are losers... Sad but true...
But I hope the next year will fix this situation...
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 03:56:05 AM
I think this year's winner must be Bitcoin, because from the current market, at least Bitcoin has not fallen as much as Ethereum, and Ethereum has fallen by at least 80%.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 03:51:30 AM
I think BTC will keep its leading position this year. Since we still see the dependence of all derivatives of altcoins on the rate of BTC itself. Therefore, I dare to assume that this moment will last until the altcoins learn to influence their own course, and independent of the course of BTC. As for ETH, there is a very controversial point whether it will be so popular over time, if it is based on a lot of fraudulent projects. Which naturally spoils the overall reputation of ETH itself.
Activity: 868
Your Data Belongs To You
August 26, 2018, 03:09:49 AM
go to the coinmarketcap and watch who's domiation on the market. ethereum need much more then this year to beat bitcoin.
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
August 26, 2018, 03:09:02 AM
For me, the high is still BTC, which we hope that the ETH can get up soon and will also be able to immediately rise in price, but in use there are still many at ETH compared to BTC.
Activity: 805
August 26, 2018, 03:06:44 AM
I think bitcoin and Ethereum are not competitors, because each of these coins performs its special function in the cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin was created in 2009 and it is much older than Ethereum. But Ethereum has more potential for practical application and this makes this coin very attractive for long time investment.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
August 26, 2018, 02:40:28 AM
In my opinion, this year there are no winners yet. Neither bitcoin, nor ethereum have so far shown themselves in the positive plan this year: they have not yet had the expected improvements. The bitcoin still remains scaled in seven transactions per second, and ethereum is fifteen. While these two leaders of the crypto currency hold a whole year of the crypto-currency market in stagnation. Because of the December price surge and subsequent depreciation of bitcoin, bitcoin and crypto-currency in general have decently lost in popularity. Therefore, we are waiting for the last months of this year to bring us.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
August 26, 2018, 02:31:19 AM
Bitcoin is retaining it's position and it will always remain number one,  I see no other altcoin overthrowning bitcoin,  the winner of the year will surely be bitcoin,  possibly Binance token may come to top 3 due to the development of their own blockchain they are doing but none can win bitcoin,  bitcoin will always win
Pages:
Jump to: