Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 28. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 5
August 09, 2018, 09:59:14 AM
This topic is very exceptional and important too. I think bitcoin is the winner because till nowadays most of the people favour bitcoin. although the bitcoin price is now low, but I believe that soon its price increases highly.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 09:50:57 AM
I believe that bitcoin will retain its leadership in the cryptocurrency market. and Ethereum will not be able to surpass bitcoin.
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 09, 2018, 09:46:13 AM
Without a victory for Bitcoin we can not say that all other coins can win. First of all needs Bitcoin to win and after that we can speak about a victory for Ethereum and all other alt coins.
I am sure that bitcoin will still remain as the number one cryptocurrency this year because more peole are still prefer to invest with bitcoin over than the ethereum and for me bitcoin will always be the best because it is really supported now by many investor.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 09:42:46 AM
Bitcoin is a most trusted coin by big investors when it comes to crypto currency investment. Bitcoin is the leading crypto currency and it will still retain its crown this year 2018, it will definitely be the winner of this year over ethereum. When you look at the price both ethereum and bitcoin are right now now, you will see that bitcoin will surely be the winner of this year because it still even has the potential to reach $30,000 this year when it starts rising again in price , whereas ethereum cannot rise more than $15,000 this year. So definitely bitcoin will be the winner of this year once again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
August 09, 2018, 09:41:10 AM
Currently not much difference, the entire history can be found in signature.
Activity: 112
August 09, 2018, 09:33:45 AM
I agree with the previous statement that Bitcoin and Ethereum have different points of application and different ways. But still I think that the winner will be Bitcoin, and not this year, and possibly in the first half of 2019.
Indeed so. I agree with your opinion. Bitcoin always has a special value in the Crypto market and always creates a trust for big investors. They hold a large amount of Bitcoin and can impact the Crypto market to bring relative stability to Bitcoin. Ethereum although there are special points. But Ethereum is not a substitute for Bitcoin.
Activity: 112
August 09, 2018, 09:30:04 AM
ETH has not kept up its momentum as it did in the past. The skepticism of investing in ETH has appeared on many reputable sites on the Cryptocurrency market. Although BTC no longer holds the value of its horror, BTC is still the highest value electronic currency and relatively stable. I still believe that BTC will be the most valuable electronic currency in the current Crypto market.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
August 09, 2018, 07:51:10 AM
I agree with the previous statement that Bitcoin and Ethereum have different points of application and different ways. But still I think that the winner will be Bitcoin, and not this year, and possibly in the first half of 2019.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 07:46:33 AM
This post is wrong on so many levels. ETH and BTC differ in their use-cases, BTC is currently leading when it comes to scaling and microtransaction innovation,
ETH is the dapp/smart contract leader, although scaling will come to it too with plasma/casper. Both are the must haves atm.
Activity: 504
August 09, 2018, 07:42:51 AM
This year, Ethererum has become even more popular. I think that in a couple of years he will take the first place, if bitcoin does not get support  smart contracts.
Indeed, ethereum is now very popular and certainly there are opportunities to beat bitcoin,
but if for now it's still difficult for ethereum to be able to beat bitcoin,
the most important thing is to follow the developments in the future
in my opinion, if in the sales volume category, there is still a possibility for ethereum to beat bitcoin, but if it is in the price and interest category it is very far to beat bitcoin, and almost all aspects of bitcoin are invincible.
Activity: 25
August 09, 2018, 07:37:31 AM
In terms of returns, ETH may be more profitable. But this year, both of these have performed bad.
Activity: 154
August 09, 2018, 07:37:27 AM
Btc of course. But ETH will give a tough competition in future.
Activity: 154
August 09, 2018, 07:36:39 AM
ETH has gained lots of popularity but the winner is btc.
Activity: 30
August 09, 2018, 07:35:43 AM
I will go with the btc.
Activity: 31
August 09, 2018, 06:44:32 AM
I think Bitcoin will continue to hold the throne until the end of 2018. Although the growth of Ethereum is many times higher than that of Bitcoin, but despite its high growth rate, it is still difficult to catch up and Market capitalization of Bitcoin
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 06:38:55 AM
This year, Ethererum has become even more popular. I think that in a couple of years he will take the first place, if bitcoin does not get support  smart contracts.
Indeed, ethereum is now very popular and certainly there are opportunities to beat bitcoin,
but if for now it's still difficult for ethereum to be able to beat bitcoin,
the most important thing is to follow the developments in the future
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 09, 2018, 06:37:19 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

i think if we compare these currencies with theit own previous results, eth made more progress. it's difficult to compete against btc though
Activity: 336
August 09, 2018, 06:34:38 AM
It's not the end of the year, and therefore it's too early to talk about the winner, but even by the end of the year, bitcoin will not be defeated!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
August 09, 2018, 06:21:00 AM
Activity: 98
August 09, 2018, 06:12:03 AM
It is easy to make a choice - Bitcoin is a leader now
Pages:
Jump to: