Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 30. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 6
August 06, 2018, 06:38:01 AM
I think even this year should defeat ethereum it is more technologically and is used in ico projects to create smart contracts. In the future, ethereum can even occupy the first place in capitalization if the fast and cheap transactions are made by its creator Buterin. In November, somewhere, there will be a network update, and then everyone will see what a capable team of the project is and expect from it in the future.
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
August 06, 2018, 06:24:31 AM
This is very early to talk and determine who can be considered to be the winner between these two, none of the altcoins so far has had a good year as the bearish market dominated from early of this year.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 03:26:05 AM
I think no winner at this market this year. But nowadays we see the situation and it should be bitcoin is winner of this year. Bitcoin always number one of this market
Activity: 103
August 06, 2018, 03:23:44 AM
Bitcoin and Etherium are both worthy coins . I don't think any of them are better than the other . Bitcoin, the leader of the crypto , Etherium leader altcoins
Activity: 84
August 06, 2018, 03:17:39 AM
this year, unfortunately, there are still no winners ...the price is reduced by all coins .
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 03:14:46 AM
I think both of them can be winners this year, because both of them are good, both ethereum and bitcoint have high selling points, and each has its own advantages
Both has it's own uses and provide features to the users. So I think bitcoin can be the outmost top leading crypto of all coins. Although ethereum is also good investment to have why not to have both?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 03:12:22 AM
I think both of them can be winners this year, because both of them are good, both ethereum and bitcoint have high selling points, and each has its own advantages
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 03:00:18 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

I think that's how their competition is both because bitcoin is important for founders in this market, both are trying their best.
This competition will benefit market players, because the choice is not just one.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
August 06, 2018, 02:45:11 AM
Without a victory for Bitcoin we can not say that all other coins can win. First of all needs Bitcoin to win and after that we can speak about a victory for Ethereum and all other alt coins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
August 06, 2018, 02:44:48 AM
None of them the real winner is Holochain its not started yet but already in a huge profit (around8X) you better dont missed this out.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
August 06, 2018, 02:43:41 AM
Today i am sure what are both show the same results on the end of year.
More interesting question is where was EOS adn ADA at end of the year
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
August 06, 2018, 02:39:48 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

I see there are no coins worthy of breaking down Bitcoin as the most dominant coin.
Thanks to its explosive growth, it is likely to regain more dominance in the coming months / years.
Activity: 123
August 06, 2018, 02:07:34 AM
Hello everyone!

When ether is coming soon, I always think that it hasn't reached that right all the time, and that is what we will see in 2018. Demand is there, infrastructure is there, and technology works well. Just need a little big push to make ether the best.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 12:19:38 PM
Great idea, I really like it. I think it will be interesting for a lot of people who want to profit 3 times. Great, good fellows! Yes, I totally agree with you, since time is first and foremost, profit loves time, so do not expect 1-3 days, I think it's wrong.
Activity: 294
August 05, 2018, 04:39:57 AM
Hello everyone!

Not even close to half of its market capitalization. Indeed, the Ethereum platform is very dominant compared to other Altcoins, but I think Bitcoin is on a different throne, and whenever possible there will be no crypto that can approach it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
August 05, 2018, 03:32:21 AM
Hello everyone!

I think Bitcoin is the mother of all coins, and my opinion is that Bitcoin is a coin and in addition to bitcoin is Altcoin, although I personally yearn for ether prices to be expensive, but in fact it cannot be realized. So, save Bitcoin because it will lead.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 05, 2018, 12:19:01 AM
Hello everyone!

I don't know what section of the winner that you want to mention to? About transaction volume, strong community or something else, but there is a fact thing that Bitcoin and Ethereum has a mutual relationship like Altcoins and Bitcoins.
Activity: 184
August 05, 2018, 12:16:16 AM
ETH would transcend Bitcoin or not, I couldn't state without a doubt. Except if lightning system of ETH will be dispatch or if Bitcoin's LN won't work it can happen when that occasions would happen however to the extent I can see ETH's esteem are being dumped continuously that is the reason we shouldn't be anticipating considerably more should this stage.
Activity: 70
August 05, 2018, 12:04:40 AM
In my opinion, I think there is no winner between bitcoin and ethereum this year because both of them are actually drop down from their previous values. This year is actually a bad year for both of them. We can't say exactly because the year is not finished yet. I think before the year ends, bitcoin will be able to recover and gain some compared to ethereum.
Activity: 71
August 04, 2018, 11:53:07 PM
Hello everyone!

Maybe most of us will be more worried if there is an altcoin that defeats Bitcoin, because that will make crypto lose its character.
I think that will happen when Bitcoin loses its support, not because altcoin defeats bitcoin, and that will be a bad time for this industry.
Pages:
Jump to: