Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 31. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
August 04, 2018, 06:30:29 AM
Its always  btc and others that's why we have bitcoin altcoin and ethereum is classified altcoin. Btc will always be a leader considering this analysis. Exchanges are also using btc pair in all the cryptcurrencies when copied to ethereum
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 06:27:28 AM
So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

We aren't talking about ETH upstaging Bitcoin, are we? If not, then both coins showed good results, but Bitcoin is still a winner.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 06:06:19 AM
I'm sure that bitcoin will be the winner. The ethereum is now a very weak coin and can not compete. Therefore, bitcoin in the falling market remains the most popular coin.
Activity: 322
August 04, 2018, 01:19:44 AM
I am sure that Ethereum and Bitcoin will still be the winners, because these two coins have great potential and are very well known and have many enthusiasts, but still that Bitcoin is still the most superior and leading and I am sure no one can beat Bitcoin and it will be this year's winner.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 01:11:10 AM
I think bitcoin is always been the winner and the number one crypto out there. Although ethereum is a really good coin, bitcoin is way too good for it. This year is very difficult for most crypto out there including bitcoin and ethereum. Their values are very down right now. Maybe in the future ethereum will beat bitcon.
Activity: 308
August 04, 2018, 01:10:46 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

Don't imagine that will happen, because crypto prices are not dependent on technology. Indeed Ethereum is very potential, but probably many other Altcoin are also starting to take the market, and will probably give a hard time for Ethereum. So with all due respect to Ether, I think Bitcoin will remain the winner for this year and the following years.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
August 04, 2018, 01:09:22 AM
No matter who will be the winner of this year, the main thing is that the cryptocurrency market in the near future began to recover and that the prices for the cryptocurrency returned to their maximum heights.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 01:03:56 AM
Well for me i think the winner is always the king itself the bitcoin because no matter what it is the king and the backbone of the altcoin so i think bitcoin will won no matter what but still ethereum can won on other
Activity: 210
August 04, 2018, 01:02:28 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

Both ethereum and bitcoin are just as good, this year alongside many other altcoins they will remain in power.
I am sure this year we will start to see the big benefits of these two coins, and the altcoin and bitcoin seasons will increase.
Activity: 112
August 03, 2018, 03:48:20 PM
This year Etherum showed itself even more weak than bitcoin, which means it is the psychological unwillingness to close competition with bitcoin. The year is not over yet, and the main events are yet to come, but I am sure that bitcoin will keep its first place in the ranking.
Activity: 150
August 03, 2018, 03:17:37 PM
the winner this year will be bitcoin and it will remain the leader in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 39
August 03, 2018, 09:24:29 AM
Actually, BTC is not the first digital currency, but it is the fisrt successful Crypto. Even though Ethereum is considered second best, there are many coins in the space competing and claiming to be better than BTC, so is ethereum now have many coins on its toes claiming to be better than what Ethereum have to offer.

For this year, there are many good projects coming up on Ethereum platform. That's why it is gaining more space in the crypto world. Interesting times coming up.

Cheers!!
Activity: 560
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
August 03, 2018, 09:16:29 AM
Capitalization clearly of benefit to bitcoin, but the transaction clearly will be the leader of the Ethereum
Activity: 224
August 03, 2018, 09:04:59 AM
It is btc for sure. You can already noticed that Ethereum price has become stagnant and not moving. It's been a few months already at nothing big that happen on Ethereum but for bitcoin it had already proved it could recover.
Activity: 252
August 03, 2018, 09:01:04 AM
I'm still sure the winner of this year's coin is Bitcoin. As for Ethereum I also believe it is still ranked second or just in the position after Bitcoin.sebab if the price of Bitcoin down, usually always accompanied by the price of Etherium is down as well.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
August 03, 2018, 09:00:15 AM
ETH has a great year but BTC still has on top 1 at the chart.
I think that you are wrong, because everything you see today in the market is due to BTC, so I am sure that today we need to think a lot about improving the state of the market and BTC in general.

still Bitcoin is still the best and can not be denied and clear, but ethereum is also not bad anyway the best after bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
August 03, 2018, 08:55:38 AM
No other cryptocurrency will beat Bitcoin yet as being the number one cryptocurrency in the market today. It will only happen if large numbers of investors will boycott Bitcoin and transfer their money to other coins in the current market. It's really difficult to predict what will happen in cryptocurrency world but based on my observations the cryptocurrency era will last forever.
Activity: 574
August 03, 2018, 08:55:27 AM
This year, bitcoin will clearly lead, it is simply impossible to get ahead of it in such a short time. Bitcoin will rise in height
Activity: 490
August 03, 2018, 08:53:42 AM
ETH has a great year but BTC still has on top 1 at the chart.
I think that you are wrong, because everything you see today in the market is due to BTC, so I am sure that today we need to think a lot about improving the state of the market and BTC in general.
Activity: 159
August 03, 2018, 08:48:41 AM
Hello everyone!

I think this year's winners are still held by bitcoin and ethereum will continue to follow from behind ...
using any ethereum strategy will never beat bitcoin, because bitcoin is the first digital currency created, and ethereum is made after bitcoin ...
Pages:
Jump to: