Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 32. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 08:04:53 AM
As for 2018 concerned neither bitcoin or ethereum is winning. For me I would say the best tokens this year are exchange tokens. The did well even in market bloodbath.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 07:55:32 AM
Over the past few months, Etherium has fallen very much in price . I think bitcoin is the winner
I agree with your opinion is the winner of this year still belongs to bitcoin,
because it's very difficult for other coins to beat bitcoin, of course
but maybe in the future ethereum can beat the bitcoin we see its development later
Activity: 434
August 03, 2018, 07:47:54 AM
Regardless I imagine that bitcoin is the pinnacle of cryptoccurency. In any case, that does not mean ethereum isn't great. It's simply bitcoinlah who turned into the champ since it is as yet mainstream and has a considerable measure of solicitations consistently. So here I lean toward bitcoin as opposed to ethereum. I am more intrigued by bitcoin than ethereum also.
both of these cryptocurrencies, bitcoin and ethereum are great and i be,ieve in them but j dlubt that we can compare them
Activity: 434
August 03, 2018, 07:47:17 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

the year is not over yes, sp k think it is a little but earlt to ralki ablut this, lets go ba k to this theme in dece,ber amyvpbe
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 07:45:58 AM
Regardless I imagine that bitcoin is the pinnacle of cryptoccurency. In any case, that does not mean ethereum isn't great. It's simply bitcoinlah who turned into the champ since it is as yet mainstream and has a considerable measure of solicitations consistently. So here I lean toward bitcoin as opposed to ethereum. I am more intrigued by bitcoin than ethereum also.
Activity: 61
August 03, 2018, 07:43:58 AM
I think Bitcoin will retain its leading position, as the spring fall it was smoother. And July growth is faster than Ethereum.
Activity: 75
August 03, 2018, 04:58:39 AM
Your analogy is wrong. In the cryptocurrency, the winner of each year is bitcoin. The cryptocurrency cannot be separated from bitcoin. If the bitcoin does not rise, other coins will not rise.
Activity: 30
August 03, 2018, 04:16:20 AM
ETH has a great year but BTC still has on top 1 at the chart.
Activity: 111
August 03, 2018, 04:13:19 AM
Everything falls and it's easier to formulate the question what will happen in the market at half a year. I think Bitcoin will not disappear anywhere, and if you invest less, the price of the airwaves can fall very much, and that's a fact. So we will certainly wait, but the winner will be bears in any case.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 03, 2018, 04:11:29 AM
Understand now the leadership among the Crypto-currency depends not on technological perfection but on the choice of large speculators. If they bet on bitcoin - then it will be in the first place, they decide to choose the main other coin - the other coin will be in the first place.
Activity: 62
August 03, 2018, 03:47:34 AM
not two of them i think eos cindicator or xlm
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 03:38:57 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are still to take the lead of the electronic money market. So investing in Bitcoin or Ethereum is a matter for every investor, price fluctuation, and future prospects.
Tracking the growth of Bitcoin can be seen as a strong growth currency beyond everyone's expectation. So hold on to Bitcoin, keep it for long time then wait for prices to hit the market. You have made a lot of money.
But for Ethereum you should not focus too much on embracing it. Make a safe hold, get to some profits on the difference quickly.
Activity: 110
August 03, 2018, 02:09:55 AM
Over the past few months, Etherium has fallen very much in price . I think bitcoin is the winner
Activity: 255
August 03, 2018, 02:07:52 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

If we would refer to 2018 year we cannot imagine who would be the winner of this year because the situation on the market is so rapidly changing, we thought all, that Ethereum would be a dream currency, but for now it is losing positions.
Activity: 98
August 03, 2018, 01:45:00 AM
Bitcoin will rule this market, ethereum is bitcoin's assistant, many ICOs are based on eth blockchain. And more and more people are joining this crypto market through ICOs. But as you can see, the market is following bitcoin's price so i think btc will always remain top 1 coin
Activity: 56
August 03, 2018, 01:44:50 AM
I chose ethereum. ethereum has proven that their platform is the choice of ico project this year. with the growth of the ICO project and the interest in investing in the ICO project.
Activity: 268
August 03, 2018, 01:42:59 AM
I believe that the winner will be ETH. This year, many updates and innovations are planned due to which, in my opinion, the price will grow well.
Activity: 126
August 03, 2018, 01:39:21 AM
Both will be in leadership. Although,almost coins are based on the ETH network. ETH network transcations at a higher speed than bitcoin, yet it depends on the global market. This is altcoin season also so it is not sure which will be winner.
Activity: 337
August 03, 2018, 01:29:18 AM
Hello everyone!

In my opinion, BTC will still be the "Number One" and the most popular crypto though ETH has a great potential too.
Activity: 9
August 03, 2018, 01:03:39 AM
I don't think there're any winner in this 2018, it's bear market time, everything go down. But you can put your hope in exchange coin like BNB
Pages:
Jump to: