Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 51. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 01:25:46 PM
From what I've noticed since early 2018 to the present day, bitcoin has not shown any sign of raising the price again. Instead, all the coins in the crypto from day to day continue to decline slowly. Up until this moment either bitcoin, ethereum, or other coins have reached a very low price. So, this year I think there is no winner who can reach the highest price with a new record he created. There is only the coin that occupies the highest position of this decline.
Activity: 56
July 09, 2018, 01:02:03 PM
But there have been so many great development updates coming out of Ethereum so far this year, and I think it's going to be a winner, and we're expecting a big bull run by the end of the year. Because the good news is bound to increase the price a lot.
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 05:18:09 AM
Ethereum is definitely winner of this year despite multiple problems with scalability. Anyway ICOs collect money in eth in most cases and build erc-20 smartcontracts, so for me ethereum is a winner
Activity: 336
July 09, 2018, 05:11:33 AM
Still Bitcoin and I think it will rule in this industry in 2019! There is no way that bitcoin will fail as it is the king of crypto coins but I would prefer Ethreum over bitcoin in terms of current market situation as Eth have some better features which are missing in bitcoin and Ethreum got stability which is lacking in bitcoin (sometimes we just cannot predict the market situation but experienced users know about the fluctuations). Bitcoin and Ethereum both are strong and leader coins. Both can give unexpected returns to long-term holders which are already proved behind
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
July 09, 2018, 04:59:12 AM
From these two, it is ETH in my opinon - so many ICOs done on its platform and the speed of transactions are much better than those on BTC. ETH is the future.
Activity: 154
July 09, 2018, 04:58:11 AM
In my opinion Bitcoin will always be the winner. Bitcoin can be called by simply "dollar digitized". This currency is quite similar to the US dollar, except for the complex rules that come with the banking system. This is not a technology. Bitcoin is not a company either. It is your own money, stored in digital form. bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency co. therefore, it will always lead
Activity: 38
July 09, 2018, 04:53:51 AM
The number always for me is Bitcoin. It will take years to over take bitcoin because but there are some numbers of alternative coins that can really surpass BTC which ETH the second digital currency and the most flexible currency among the altcoins.
Activity: 92
July 08, 2018, 03:10:03 PM
I am sure ETH or other altcoin will be able to replace BTC, but may be not in this year.
Activity: 48
July 08, 2018, 12:31:09 PM
I believe the winner this year is ETH despite its recent decline it still remains the most ambitious crypt
Activity: 146
July 08, 2018, 08:32:03 AM
I think currently Bitcoin is still strong defending it and being a winner. Because Bitcoin grows confident and faster than Ethereum.
Activity: 546
July 08, 2018, 08:17:48 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

I don’t see statistics trying to define which coin is better. There is no need in it. I don’ make a big difference between two coins. They are different of course. But for me it is two main assets where I invested money.
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 04:48:01 AM
For me, both of them are winners. Bitcoin and Ethereum are both useful for us crypto users, and it is up to us on which we will use more often. I have BTC and ETH, so I'm not worried about who will be better in the near future. These currencies only do their function and we are here not to just use it but also observe what will happen in the future, and see if it benefits well the users. Even, the difference between their cost will remain the same like now. I see no prerequisites for ETH bypassed by the capitalization of bitcoin. Maybe that will happen, but not this year.
Activity: 126
July 06, 2018, 11:16:14 PM
today the market is in a bad state, bitcoin and ethereum also have a price that always decreases. But bitcoin still remains at the top of the standings. this year nothing better, all the same .. only bitcoin still will lead.
Activity: 102
July 06, 2018, 04:49:51 PM
Its not known who the winner shall be,, but as far as im concerned, there s n competition between these Two, BTC is way too good and cannot be compered to ETH just yet,, The year started off  for both of them on a low not and none of them has really picked up value, But as time goes by, there are chances that the market will fully recover and both will end the year on a high note
Activity: 98
July 06, 2018, 04:49:16 PM
We have to wait until the end of the year to say with certainty who the winner is, I think bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 546
July 06, 2018, 04:45:17 PM
I believe it is still too early to judge who the winner is between the BTC and the ETH as we are still in the middle of the year though both has been showing how they can influence the cryptocurrency world as whatever happens with these twos goes a long way to affect the cryptocurrency world in general. The prices of both coin has been falling so far and only time will tell if they will both survive the cryptocurrency world but it must be noted that they are surely the two most important altcoin in the crypto world
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 04:37:33 PM
I think that the ETH is not right now to replace BTC. If there is a rent in the ETH network, it means that it is impossible to technically increase the network bandwidth and so try to unload it.
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
July 06, 2018, 04:33:03 PM
I think btc  keep its leadership without any questions, when btc down everything down with it, even eth
Activity: 448
July 06, 2018, 04:30:22 PM
Not for now ETH is still not able to replace the role of Bitcoin may be due to the huge price difference so ETH is still not able to be a winner this year, I see more BCH that can replace BTC later. we'll see how the development of Crypto in the next few years until supply from Bitcoin runs out.
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 04:29:01 PM
I think that ETH is the second choice after BTC, if someone has extra money to buy BTC, ETH is the right choice. In addition, watching the very significant price movement, I think that the price of ETH will reach the highest point by the end of 2018. I prefer ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: