Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 53. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 12:21:32 PM
Of course, we all understand that bitcoin is the gold of the digital age. At its sources stood a wise man or even a whole team. But now there is an etherium, which promotes an equally competent team. The etherium has a chance to become the first coin for capitalization.
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 11:53:08 AM
ETH or BTC are strong coins. It's difficult to choose between them. With such a statement, I prefer to buy and hold them all ,but i think they are twins in the price ,if btc not stable ,eth also unstable .
Activity: 94
July 06, 2018, 11:39:03 AM
We have to wait until the end of the year to say with certainty who the winner is, I think bitcoin.
Activity: 935
Merit: 1000
July 06, 2018, 11:38:37 AM
It seems to me that the Ethereum is clearly a leader this year and I would not be surprised if next year we see the Ethereum in TOP 1.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
July 06, 2018, 11:35:29 AM
I don’t make a big difference between Ethereum and Bitcoin. Both cryptocurrencies are very influential and occupy an immense part of the market. So I suppose These coins are not competitors to each other.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
July 06, 2018, 10:50:19 AM
none of them won, both equally fallen in price and can not rise, although a lot of people believed in the ether and he did not test their hopes
Activity: 70
July 06, 2018, 10:22:30 AM
Oh yeah Bitcoin will still keep its leadership. I don't think ETH will be able to surpass the value of BTC. Annyways ETH has done well for integrating the various awesome services on the ETH network.
Activity: 98
July 06, 2018, 03:54:55 AM
No one will give you exactly the answer to this question, because the development of the crypto currency is unpredictable, and if bitcoin is replaced by another coin, it will not happen very soon.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
July 05, 2018, 02:08:45 PM
I think BTC is far superior to ETH, can be seen market statistics crypto, that BTC movement is much faster than ETH, and now BTC dominance has gone up to 42%, I think this is a bright thing for BTC
Activity: 21
July 05, 2018, 01:36:14 PM
Probably due to his potential Ethereum he could become the winner this year. But I think you can never beat the Bitcoin which is the best way to invest today, it has been shown that the two currencies are good and will grow in the coming years.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
July 05, 2018, 09:47:09 AM
BTC and ETH will continue to run neck to neck but BTC will always standout as the number one cryptocurrency anyday anytime.

Is there any competition between this two coins?? I don't think so, I don't think they need to compete, we all know that bitcoin is the king crypto and ethereum is only next to it and it will not overtake bitcoin.

and also those two coin should not compete due to its own purposes, if there is no ICO does eth survive? most of ICO is on the eth platform that is why eth is popular like bitcoin it has it own purpose so people should not compare those two.
Activity: 274
July 05, 2018, 09:41:47 AM
We’re only past halfway into the year and I can already tell you who would be the winner, bitcoin. Ethereum is good, but bitcoin is the Alpha Coin.

Your mind is good and by this question, but bitcoin is most popular for last few years. ETH has good value only in this year and I think in the next it will be near 2k in the first decade of the year 2019.
Merit: 11
July 05, 2018, 05:47:15 AM
BTC and ETH will continue to run neck to neck but BTC will always standout as the number one cryptocurrency anyday anytime.

Is there any competition between this two coins?? I don't think so, I don't think they need to compete, we all know that bitcoin is the king crypto and ethereum is only next to it and it will not overtake bitcoin.
Activity: 98
July 05, 2018, 05:34:05 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

Bitcoin, for this year, next year, and many more years.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
A decentralized registry for unique assets
July 05, 2018, 05:26:58 AM
I think the ethereum is more intimate than bitcoin. But both there and there a good team and a lot of money. I think that they are not competitors to each other and will exist together.
Activity: 340
July 05, 2018, 05:26:37 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

In my own opinion, I believe bitcoin will remain the leader and the best crypto and also the coin with the highest price as long as crypto is concerned and no coin can beat it as it has been in existence before other crypto and has also gained alot of investors trust. Although ethereum has more advanced features than bitcoin but it cannot be better than bitcoin.
Activity: 70
July 05, 2018, 05:21:44 AM
 Bitcoin will still keep its leadership. I don't think ETH will be able to surpass the value of BTC. Annyways ETH has done well for integrating the various awesome services on the ETH network.
July 04, 2018, 07:28:29 PM
From what I've noticed since early 2018 to the present day, bitcoin has not shown any sign of raising the price again. Instead, all the coins in the crypto from day to day continue to decline slowly. Up until this moment either bitcoin, ethereum, or other coins have reached a very low price. So, this year I think there is no winner who can reach the highest price with a new record he created. There is only the coin that occupies the highest position of this decline.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
July 04, 2018, 07:17:58 PM
I agree with you, regardless of the coin even though ethereum currently has many platforms, but I'm sure ethereum still not able to beat bitcoin, bitcoin is the trend, many ppl know the crypto because of bitcoin

Because more people are using bitcoin than ethereum even the price are declining in this year thats the reason it still the no. one cryptocurrency in the market. The good thing is both ethereum & bitcoin have a bring future for all of us, because this two are trusted and have a strong fundamental.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 07:13:43 PM
I agree with you, regardless of the coin even though ethereum currently has many platforms, but I'm sure ethereum still not able to beat bitcoin, bitcoin is the trend, many ppl know the crypto because of bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: