Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 47. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 05:55:37 PM
My thoughts is ETH because, Ethereum is the best option between both bitcoin and Ethereum and my vote goes with it because it is the second favorite coin of peoples after bitcoin. Also the maximum coins are working on the Ethereum platform, it has a very good potential of growth and it is also the largest coin by volume.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
July 19, 2018, 05:54:54 PM
Bitcoin is presently taking the lead and the price is increasing. There are high expectations that it might continue to increase. Other altcoins including ethereum will follow suit later. This a clear indication that bitcoin will continue to take the lead and that the price of bitcoin affects every other coin.
Activity: 535
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 19, 2018, 09:27:10 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

yes it is, btc is still the main crypto, ethereum will be the lead altcoin even after this year. it cannot replace the position of btc which is known as the first ever crypto and also the most valuable crypto in the market.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 19, 2018, 07:52:58 AM
According to my personal winner for this year remains a property of bitcoin for sure,
because for now it is obviously very difficult for ethereum to compete with bitcoin
Activity: 320
July 19, 2018, 07:51:49 AM
I think there is no winner between btc and eth these two coins are the same rise if in stable position, when btc rise eth price also rise. so i think it's a togetherness between btc and eth because bitcoin and altcoin will affect each other.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
July 19, 2018, 07:46:04 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

In my opinion, Bitcoin is always the number one, the altcoin and token can not cross the BTC in the near future! It takes more time
seeing the development of these two coins I am sure for Bitcoin to be a winner this year. seeing the ever-increasing growth convinced me for its ever-increasing development of being able to bring Bitcoin into a coin that is perfectly capable to rely on.
I am very confident for this year that will be the winner is Bitcoin. because Bitcoin is indeed a winner every year and for this year the development of Bitcoin has so increased that it is very capable to produce a considerable price and make it a winner.
I really personally agree with your opinion is indeed for this year seems bitcoin who became the winner,
because it is very difficult at this time for ethereum can compete with bitcoin,
the most important thing we see at the end of the year so that more clearly
Activity: 479
July 19, 2018, 07:41:56 AM
Hello everyone!

In my opinion, Bitcoin is always the number one, the altcoin and token can not cross the BTC in the near future! It takes more time
seeing the development of these two coins I am sure for Bitcoin to be a winner this year. seeing the ever-increasing growth convinced me for its ever-increasing development of being able to bring Bitcoin into a coin that is perfectly capable to rely on.
I am very confident for this year that will be the winner is Bitcoin. because Bitcoin is indeed a winner every year and for this year the development of Bitcoin has so increased that it is very capable to produce a considerable price and make it a winner.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 07:40:54 AM
On the off chance that you look from the side, everything will turn out to be clear without pointless words. Bitcoin won't give the primary spot as far as turnover and capitalization, yet their fundamental distinction, that there are a great deal of different tasks broadcasting live, no one but NEO can look additionally encouraging, which can demonstrate a decent outcome this year.
Activity: 294
July 19, 2018, 07:38:45 AM
Hello everyone!

Bitcoin does not stand still and is also developing. Personally, I think everything will remain as it is now, with the only difference is that ETH will give second place to other blockchain with time
Activity: 822
July 19, 2018, 07:36:35 AM
Hello everyone!

My prediction is that btc will retain it's leadership, btc is the heart and soul of other cryptocurrency whenever bitcoin plumet we will notice that other coins follow same trend it will take time before bitcoin rein will end.
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
July 19, 2018, 07:32:29 AM
i think both of ETH and BTC are winner. Grin ETH: 2k5$ and BTC: 30k$.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 19, 2018, 07:30:26 AM
Bitcoin is a king and he does not need to prove it. I believe that this coin will prove itself staunchly. ETH is also a good project, but it will always remain in second place.
Activity: 81
July 19, 2018, 07:28:32 AM
It is difficult to know who is the champ in this year. I wager that both coin will expand the value a great deal and together, they will administer the cryptocurency world. Bitcoin and ethereum are both great and they all can possibly turn into the best in this year. However, in the event that I have cash to contribute, I will dependably place them in ethereum
Activity: 274
July 18, 2018, 07:31:39 AM
of course btc will always be a leader even though all altcoin standart is based on erc20
it will not change the leadership of the first digital currency btc
when I tend to think about bitcoin being overcomed with another cryptocurrency I just cannot imagine that to happen, because we are so used to see bitcoin on the first place.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 12:33:44 PM
whatever might happen and I think it's still very ethereum replacing bitcoin leadership, if we see the ethereum of the prospect and its quality may be worthy of lead but bitcoin is like a king so its position is still far away, and maybe in the future it could happen for ethereum instead of bitcoin .
Activity: 169
July 17, 2018, 10:49:01 AM
Winners for this year will the BTC!!  but eth is the second placer!! But ETH have a potential that will be the next of the top1 coins in the crypto currency!! Thats my prediction of this year 2018,,
Activity: 644
July 17, 2018, 10:46:47 AM
Winners of the year are people with the big money who bought BTC at the 2000 level and sold it at 20000;) If talk serious I from the current levels I think they will bounce in the same proportion. They are already huge and it will be something like x2-3 from the current levels.
Activity: 89
July 17, 2018, 10:41:56 AM
I think you are correct, in light of the fact that Ethereum has an opportunity to supervise all the Bitcoin defects and improve it than Bitcoin is, so it resembles to play second - you generally can incorporate the experience of the in the first place, and perform better.
Activity: 196
July 14, 2018, 07:19:49 AM
It seems to me that in these 6 months we can confidently give priority to the ETH project, because it is the ETH that feels more stable than BTC for example, because in most cases the BTC has very high volatility.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
July 14, 2018, 07:11:00 AM
This year I think bitcoin will still lead because the difference with eth is still too far. Either bitcoin or ethereum, if both success exceed last year's price, then both are winners.
Pages:
Jump to: