Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 54. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 07:10:16 PM
BTC and ETH will continue to run neck to neck but BTC will always standout as the number one cryptocurrency anyday anytime.
Activity: 55
July 04, 2018, 07:04:41 PM
I don't think they are competing. They are just revolutionalising the world in their own unique ways but as we all know btc is the king of crypto and it is still retaining its spot.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
July 04, 2018, 06:58:42 PM
Bitcoin will be here to stay and winner for the next few years but i guess you should check out some altcoins out there. Eth is good but they need to do their promises to release their catalyst first so People would definitely buy and hodl.
Activity: 14
July 04, 2018, 06:54:16 PM
I think bitcoin will always be on top and ethereum will be the next. bitcoin is the mother of all coin and people love to invest in this coin because they always get a big profit when price pumps so fast. ethereum also a good coin to invest but it is very unpredictable thats why investors think very smart on where they invest all of their money.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
July 04, 2018, 06:54:01 PM
hello! On my opinion it have no reasons to be compared because this coins are totally different etc.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 06:52:12 PM
Now the market price is not yet stable. To determine who will be victorious in the month of this year would be very heavy. Because everyone is certainly investing in Bitcoin and ethereum. For me personally this year ethereum will be victorious and flying this month.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 06:51:20 PM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

These coins weren't  created to compete themselves.  Bitcoin can crash anytime but doens't mean cryptocurrency won't still exist. Bitcoin is among the favourites to last longer
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
July 04, 2018, 06:46:16 PM
The cryptocurrency market is hard to predict. It fluctuates per hour per minute. However, for me Bitcoin is always the king of the market. Bitcoin gave birth to the crypto market, it is the king of all altcoin, it has the largest capitalization, the largest trading volume in 24 hours. In the near future it is difficult to have a strong enough altcoin to beat Bitcoin, whether it is Ethereum. Ethereum has many advantages over Bitcoin such as faster transaction speed, lower transaction costs, and Ethereum is also used more widely. But I believe Ethereum will need a lot of time and effort to break through Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
July 04, 2018, 06:40:15 PM
Obviously btc still leads but the real winner isn't about the coin. It's us who is making profit out of this coin. It's nearly impossible for other coins to beat btc. What happens to btc the same thing with others. If btc is falling, alts will show the same move. The same in rise.
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 06:22:16 PM
Of course Ethereum is more usable compared to bitcoin. The main part of tokens coming out on the standard ERC-20. But bitcoin is still the leader in terms of capitalization and trading volume in 24 hours. Until the end of 2018, it is still a long time, but I think that bitcoin will be the winner this year.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 06:06:03 PM
For now. For now! It seems to me that 2018 will still lead the bitcoin. Let's see what will happen in 2019.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
July 04, 2018, 05:35:54 PM
BTC has stand the test of time since the inception,being the first crypto introduced. For me Ethereum has also stand out to be the number one altcoin and it has maintained this. For the winner this year I think both will in their respective quarters, but I know that Ethereum is going places.
Activity: 99
July 04, 2018, 05:21:16 PM
I think the winner will be the etherium, he will soon have updates! Sharding will solve the problem of the number of transactions and possibly reach the capitalization of bitcoin
Activity: 210
July 04, 2018, 05:18:02 PM
of course bitcoin will retain its leadership. in the near future he has no competitors.
Activity: 277
Merit: 12
July 04, 2018, 05:13:42 PM
I think it's too early to appoint a winner, but now the etherium is in the lead. All the same, its value is supported by all platforms based on it, and this is a great potential for growth.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 05:11:57 PM
Definitely ethereum winner, there's no chance that bitcoin is better than ethereum. btc just currency, but ethereum is a tool that helps gain money
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
July 04, 2018, 08:15:35 AM
the ethereum token has been of great use in the hosting of the Decentralized Applications thereby creating a platform for new and already existing projects that were previously on other Decentralized applications and choose to migrate to the ethereum blockchain as a result of its recorded success rate.
Activity: 108
July 04, 2018, 08:08:06 AM
Both are strong coins. Choosing between them is difficult. With such a statement of the question, I would prefer to follow the Pareto rule: 80% would invest in bitcoin, and 20% of the remaining amount of the deposit would be invested in the ethereum. A fairly balanced portfolio would have turned out.
Activity: 170
Merit: 2
July 04, 2018, 04:33:35 AM
I believe that everything will remain in its place. ETH will always be in 2nd place. For the price, he will never catch up with the BTC. Many large players have invested in BTC and they are unprofitable for it to be cheap.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
July 04, 2018, 04:11:44 AM
We’re only past halfway into the year and I can already tell you who would be the winner, bitcoin. Ethereum is good, but bitcoin is the Alpha Coin.
Pages:
Jump to: