Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 57. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 106
July 02, 2018, 01:04:34 PM
I think Ethereum and Bitcoin will not win by the end of this year, they will stay at a stable price, and here I see there is a prediction error if you compare eth with BTC because eth is not possible to pass BTC in any condition.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
July 02, 2018, 12:50:19 PM
It is difficult to say which of them will be the winner of this year. I would bet on Ethereum, this coin is very sympathetic to me. I think she has a bright future.
Both are deserving to be best to all, but when it comes in popularity, higher value and higher demand bitcoin is much better than Ethereum. But still Bitcoin and Ethereum are still have bright future and possible to continue more years running because of there having potential. And i think this two crypto will always be competing to each other without destroying to each other, because in the end both are rising and growing even more.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 12:49:08 PM
My opinion, ethereum would rule all altcoins and dominate it's ancestor which is bitcoin. Because ethereum having now a broad mass adoption that all people began to like ethereum because of it's fast blockchain and minimal fees and people began to appreciate also the tokens under ethereum.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 12:47:39 PM
Ethereum,  like Bitcoin, has laid a steady foundation. But the technology of eth that continues to be developed by its developers. that why Ethereum will have good potential to invest than BTC. I believe in ethereum and I suggest you to invest your money in ethereum like me. I think price of Ethereum will increase in 2019.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 12:35:06 PM
It is difficult to say which of them will be the winner of this year. I would bet on Ethereum, this coin is very sympathetic to me. I think she has a bright future.
I disagree with you even though ethereum has a bright future but I think the winner of this year remains bitcoin,
than we are confused about the winner this year we see it at the end of the year to be more clear
Activity: 126
July 02, 2018, 12:34:20 PM
I do not think bitcoin and ethereum will fight together this year and some of them will be awarding the winner. They will simply coexist peacefully together. There will be a rise in bitcoin prices, which is due to the growth and the ethereum. Why would anyone decide that they will fight or even compete with each other? Monarchs have different tasks and functions. They have enough space in this world for both.
Activity: 210
Merit: 24
July 02, 2018, 12:28:48 PM
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
July 02, 2018, 12:23:31 PM
If the winning means having high market price in fiat, I will say none of both bitcoin and ethereum is a winner presently! The remaining days of the year may be different, but there is no guarantee that price will return to the level it was earlier this year!
Activity: 155
July 02, 2018, 12:20:29 PM
I think that this year the main coin will still be bitcoin. But Ethereum, in my opinion, is a more promising coin. For him future.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
July 02, 2018, 12:18:11 PM
Of course, bitcoin will remain the leader this year. There is no doubt. But the ether on its growth can bypass bitcoin. Let's see, it's still far to the end of the year
I am also very confident that this year's winner is still true bitcoin,
and which is certainly very difficult for other coins can rival bitcoin,
we'll see at the end of the year and keep up with the development
Activity: 163
July 02, 2018, 12:17:05 PM
when we look at how to be a founder of cryptocurrency it may just seem unimportant to some, but it seems more than enough for me to maintain its top position, which governs every other cryptocurrency, because the System serves as a peer-to-peer network, where transactions occurs between users directly, without intermediaries. This transaction is verified by network nodes through cryptography and recorded in a publicly distributed ledger called blockchain. Bitcoin was created by an unknown person or group of people using the name Satoshi Nakamoto and released as open source software in 2009.
Activity: 285
Merit: 102
July 02, 2018, 12:13:37 PM
Of course, bitcoin will remain the leader this year. There is no doubt. But the ether on its growth can bypass bitcoin. Let's see, it's still far to the end of the year
Activity: 84
July 02, 2018, 12:02:11 PM
and the winner is Bitcoin! Too early to say that ETH will win over BTC since as we can say ETH price never moved near the BTC half price, perhaps if all projects will only accept ETH on their ICO projects and no other coins to use to but their token then their a high chance for the ETH to become winner someday.
Activity: 26
July 02, 2018, 11:53:53 AM
Bitcoin will still be the winner. Although many emerging new coins, but until now there has been no coin that can replace Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin is the number one coin in the world of crypto, the others can only be Bitcoin followers only.
Activity: 351
July 02, 2018, 11:40:16 AM
Bitcoin will stay on top rank. Bitcoin is the best, no one can overtake it. And ethereum is the best altcoin, they are different from bitcoin. Bitcoin affects the altcoin price even the ethereum price. Ethereum will be the winner for this year but not to replace bitcoin position
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
July 02, 2018, 11:25:33 AM
Bitcoin is still the winner of the year because Bitcoin is already high enough that it is very difficult for Ethereum to beat Bitcoin in the near future, I think Ethereum still takes a very long time.
Activity: 56
July 02, 2018, 11:23:22 AM
Ethereum is not a competitor of Bitcoin. Each of these coins plays a own unique role and there will not be a winner and loser here.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
July 02, 2018, 07:34:54 AM
Ethereum principle well experienced a great fall,and not very much fell, thus I believe,confirmed that it is very good for investment.And the price for the purchase is now very acceptable.
Activity: 469
Merit: 16
July 02, 2018, 07:34:34 AM
Fixed bitcoin is the main, because since the first time in creating digital currency is bitcoin, ethereum will still be number 2, that's in my opinion.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 02, 2018, 07:33:11 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

I think bitcoin will remain in the throne of cryptocurrency at the end of year, still the king and no altcoin can surpass bitcoin this year. But it is possible to happen in the future that one altcoin will surpass bitcoin, the one that have the better quality than bitcoin. For now the second best crypto was ethereum maybe this is the one who defeat bitcoin but need first to upgrade and fix network congestion.
Pages:
Jump to: