Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 56. (Read 5916 times)

copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 01:24:34 PM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

In this year it is not yet time for bitcoin to be replaced with another coin, bitcoin is still the strongest and will remain the main coin in crypto, holding bitcoin is still the best for profit.
Activity: 112
July 03, 2018, 01:14:25 PM
both coins are potential coin to hold,ethereum has a greater potential to be the leading coin in the future,though future is bright for ethereum and substantially it is rising in value despite they volatility of they crypto market
Activity: 21
July 03, 2018, 12:46:01 PM
Both Ethereum and Bitcoin will do very well before the year ends. But i think Ethereum will go an extra mile ahead of Bitcoin. This because this is the era where there many ICOs being launched everyday and most of them use the Ethereum smart contract.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
July 03, 2018, 09:28:23 AM
I think bitcoin is very strong and it is almost impossible for ETH to trade place with BTC. For sure BTC will remain the leader
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 09:16:30 AM
ETH still does not surpass Bitcoin, and I believe Bitcoin is still the king in two years. As ETH's competitors add more, it will affect the status of ETH!
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
July 03, 2018, 09:14:39 AM
It seems to me that in these 6 months we can confidently give priority to the ETH project, because it is the ETH that feels more stable than BTC for example, because in most cases the BTC has very high volatility.
And I believe that both coins are approximately equal and at the end of the year the growth of both ETH and BTC will be approximately the same. Perhaps you think so because of the popularity of ETH, but do not forget that the project Vitalik Buterina appeared competitors in the face of WAVES, EOS and NEO.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
July 03, 2018, 09:13:00 AM
It seems to me that in these 6 months we can confidently give priority to the ETH project, because it is the ETH that feels more stable than BTC for example, because in most cases the BTC has very high volatility.
Activity: 88
July 03, 2018, 09:10:57 AM
Probably due to his potential Ethereum he could become the winner this year. But I think you can never beat the Bitcoin which is the best way to invest today, it has been shown that the two currencies are good and will grow in the coming years.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 03, 2018, 06:31:38 AM
Of course that Bitcoin will be the first cryptocurrency like many years before. The question is if Bitcoin will grow more than Ethereum.
Activity: 112
July 03, 2018, 06:29:28 AM
There will always be only one winner! BTC! He proved his superiority at the start, when he tried to survive the pressure of the government and today it is the most expensive currency!
Activity: 35
July 02, 2018, 02:18:08 PM
Btc i would say
Activity: 168
July 02, 2018, 02:16:21 PM
I also think that Bitcoin will not give his place to the Ethereum. Although it has very good results and prospects for growth.
Activity: 183
July 02, 2018, 02:15:42 PM
if in my opinion there is no winner. because for this year still no one can count on. hopefully for this year will begin this month.
Activity: 154
July 02, 2018, 02:12:16 PM
I believe that the Ethereum will remain in second place. In Bitcoin a lot is already invested that he would grow up.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
July 02, 2018, 02:08:12 PM
Considering the facts or the graphs for both of the afore mentioned coins, for the past months I will say BTC is the winner although we are not done with the months ahead.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
July 02, 2018, 01:57:47 PM
So far I would say that Ethereum is the winner when compared to bitcoin because Ethereum has done pretty well for itself during this bear market. Compared to bitcoin especially
copper member
Activity: 154
July 02, 2018, 01:54:54 PM
Bitcoin(BTC) and Ethereum(ETH) are currently known to be the two largest cryptocurrencies in the world as Bitcoin(BTC) takes the lead because Ethereum's conduct in the past has assertive the possibility of taking on the lead in the near future.
Activity: 98
July 02, 2018, 01:33:46 PM
Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?
Activity: 206
Merit: 6
July 02, 2018, 01:33:03 PM
Still bitcoin is on the top and may be for more next two years. BTC is really hard to beat. Ether is much better than BTC but still BTC has the most dominance.
Activity: 40
July 02, 2018, 01:30:15 PM
I don't know how to campare these two coins, for real. They are both cryptocurrencies, ok, but they are being used for a little different tasks. And I can't say which of them is the winner of 2017(I guess "this year" is the last full year, so). I may say it is Ethereum because of all these tokens, but it can kill it one day on the other hand Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: