Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 60. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 250
June 29, 2018, 03:35:01 PM
Bitcoin is a stable crypto currency, so its price is unlikely to drop for a long time. You can expect short-term drops in the rate, but do not panic and "run" to the exchange to sell cheaper currency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 03:13:07 PM
I think a lot will depend on the upcoming update of the Ethereum network to the hybrid. Only then can we judge whether Ethereum  win or lose.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 03:12:31 PM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

I always want to see new and dynamic altcoins in crypto, and I think ethereum is definitely one of these coins, and maybe the most successful one. But I don't think that, it can reach the cap or popularity of bitcoin. Because the effect of the bitcoin is still so big on the all cryptocurrencies, and in my opinion, it is really hard to see that situation different in the near future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 03:07:19 PM
I believe that bitcoin will remain the leader. Money will be equal to him. Alcoins do not have a leader who is better bitcoin.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
June 29, 2018, 09:24:33 AM
I think this year bitcoin will stay as a king of cryptocurrency, but maybe in 2-3 years etherum can beat him and I really cheer him.
Activity: 41
Merit: 11
Strymex admin
June 29, 2018, 09:20:29 AM
I think that the Ethereum has more chances to become the currency number 1. The Ethereum has a very strong ecosystem and developers constantly modify the system and come up with new developments for their cryptocoin. Bitcoin does not have as much functionality as Ethereum, and they have slower development. Therefore, I think that soon the Ethereum will dominate in crypto world.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 08:47:09 AM
The possibility of ethereum beyond bitcoin could happen but not in the near future. I think this year bitcoin will still be a winner, because the difference in bitcoin price with ethereum is very far and bitcoin is more traded and many people see bitcoin as a store of value
Activity: 154
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 29, 2018, 08:41:27 AM
Well based on digital currency market, BTC is still a clear winner due to its large trading volume and market cap which means many traders or investors and investing on it. But on the side of Etherium I think its pretty stable because it didn't have a huge fall in the past few weeks just like BTC. But both of the are good to invest right now because the price is relatively low.
Activity: 203
June 29, 2018, 08:40:23 AM
2018 is the year of losers so far. We can't see anyone winning. Both ETH and BTC are dropping. Only future would tell who is the winner.
Activity: 210
June 29, 2018, 08:28:37 AM
Bitcoin value was very much interesting for many communities and enthusiast even for the investor, BTC will take lead on the market and ETH will be second inline. In fact many project are utilizing Ethereum platform, in my own assumption, ETH will grow  much faster than previous years.
Activity: 364
June 29, 2018, 08:26:21 AM
It seems to me that this is a very wrong question. This year we can all either win or lose. If the market goes up sharply then we will all feel good. If the price drop continues then everyone and bitcoin and Ethereum will lose. I hope that at the end of the year we will all be positive.
Activity: 201
June 29, 2018, 08:20:04 AM
Oh please! so when are members of this community going to stop this comparison between Ethereum and Bitcoin. Bitcoin is King folks like it or not and if you don't believe it better go to any exchange sites that you know. Market is down currently and but that should not let everyone just make any sort of speculations especially about Ethereum taking over Bitcoin because BTC rules forever
Activity: 378
June 29, 2018, 08:08:31 AM
We don't know yet because were in the middle of the year. We see who's the winner in the end of the year.
Activity: 107
June 29, 2018, 08:07:53 AM
for us eth and bitcoin are very good we are investing now, and we will survive in the long term by selling higher prices, because now is also the right time we get because the price is also still cheap .
Activity: 420
June 29, 2018, 08:05:10 AM
BTC is still the market leader, BTC is still king in the Crypto market
nobody wins for this year, maybe we wait in october-december,
hopefully we'll see who really win
Activity: 392
June 29, 2018, 08:02:51 AM
I would say it non, due to the hard bear market,  but nevertheless eth has being more useful than bitcoin this year
Activity: 392
June 29, 2018, 08:00:44 AM
I think that Ethereum, because it has grown more times than Bitcoin. Also Ethereum is more useful cryptocurrency.
I don't think it can be, because the old one will still have more power and popularity among many people on its role. Ethereum indeed is increasingly prominent, but still... Bitcoin is the first more prioritized crypto coin also it still the basis of other crypto exchanges such as all altcoins.
Activity: 233
June 29, 2018, 07:58:41 AM
for my opinion i think BTC still best option because of its limited supply only 21 million . but ETH network conducts more transactions at a higher speed than bitcoin, 99% of the alternative coins are based on the ETH network, judging by the use of of course the ethereum for me this is both Both ethereums and bitcoins will be winners this year in addition to many other altcoins.  I believe this year we will start seeing huge gains starting now.  It's altcoin season and naturally bitcoins will also rise in price.
Activity: 266
June 29, 2018, 07:54:14 AM
I think that Ethereum, because it has grown more times than Bitcoin. Also Ethereum is more useful cryptocurrency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 29, 2018, 07:49:08 AM
I think BTC is gold, and ETH-actions of successful companies, stocks can be more interesting than gold, but gold is always valuable!
Pages:
Jump to: