Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 61. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 07:43:39 AM
BTC is still the market leader, BTC is still king in the Crypto market
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
June 29, 2018, 07:38:22 AM
I choose Ethereum! For me, this coin is not a means of investment, but it is an excellent tool for obtaining investment! With Ethereum I will be able to increase my capital by buying tokens of new promising projects, which will then grow several times! And so in a circle: Ethereum-Tokens-Ethereum, This is the usual strategy. You do not make a profit by buying expensive coins, is that not so?
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
June 29, 2018, 07:16:18 AM
I support both coins, eth has a good chance to overtake Bitcoin but that's still a possibility, and we have been discussing this topic for a long time now and I'm sure it will be discussed over and over again, until eth surpass Bitcoin, but if ever eth surpass Bitcoin this is going to be big news and a big prove that cryptocurrency is alive and kicking.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 07:06:28 AM
In my opinion btc is the king of all altcoisn.Yeah its true it is facing a bad days now a days and its falling alot as compare to last year but i truely especting a huge uptrend in two to three months and btc will acheive again its highest position.
Activity: 42
June 29, 2018, 07:01:20 AM
This depends on who is more technologically advanced this year. After the fragmentation, the performance will be greatly improved, and the speed response requirements of most applications will be met. As more and more applications are used, more and more people can use it, and the value will rapidly expand.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
June 29, 2018, 06:57:43 AM
bitcoin is always the winner
there were no coin ever supassed bitcoin at the first place on marketcap in history!
and I don't think that would happen soon.
but I still hope would have some better coin that make market comeback green Sad((
Activity: 55
Merit: 2
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
June 29, 2018, 06:34:22 AM
I think that Ethereum is more successful than Bitcoin during this year. But it is just half-time Smiley
Many forecasts say that it will above 10k till the end of the year.

However I think that the raise of ETH was bigger surprise and success than the way of BTC.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 29, 2018, 06:31:55 AM
So far, cryptocurrencies have no winners. Both Bitcoin and Ethereum have failed in this year's market, and they have only fallen all and no signs of rising.If you must choose, I will choose Bitcoin, at least I believe it will not die.
Activity: 104
June 29, 2018, 06:29:01 AM
I choose BTC, it is more stable and predictable than ETH.  I keep 50% of my funds in BTC.  It's a shame that I bought BTC for $ 10,000 ... now I'm waiting for growth to cover all the losses..
Activity: 210
June 29, 2018, 06:02:37 AM
Obviously BTC, BTC is the only king of this crypto world but we can say that ETH can give hard time to BTC, not more than that.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
June 29, 2018, 05:59:23 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

They both have the popularity so for me they are both winner but ETH stand out the most. We all know the bitcoin has a larger value compare to ETH but when you invest in ETH you are sure that it will grow immediately unlike in bitcoin. And if you monitor the status of eth, it is more productive and has a bigger potential compare to other coins.
Activity: 70
June 29, 2018, 05:55:49 AM
If viewed from the technology in use between the two coins is definitely better ETH because the technology is more modern than the btc. btc can reach a high price because the first coin btc is used for crypto transactions. I judge more from technology than the price of the coin.
Activity: 76
June 28, 2018, 06:58:49 PM
ETH will not exceed BTC this year because it is still too early to discuss the ETH, because ETH is not ready to replace bitcoin, and this year he will still be held BTC, and it also acts for several years ahead,
Activity: 308
June 28, 2018, 06:03:26 PM
I think they both will come out as winners. So far BTC is the worst performer among the biggest cryptos, and ETH is used on more platforms, ETH has increased the number of smart contracts, cloud computing is being decentralized, so it's a win for ETH, even if the coin may turn out to be the runner-up in this race.
Activity: 32
June 28, 2018, 05:48:22 PM
ETH, smart contracts are so gold.  Especially when you start to consider actual DApps being used for real real.
Activity: 118
June 28, 2018, 05:41:28 PM
This year none of them are winners, winners are people who sold bitcoins at 19k dollar and after that who bought in 6k dollar, just they are winners of this year. I hope next years both of these will be winner of cyrptocurrencies.
Activity: 154
June 28, 2018, 05:38:48 PM
I think it is Ethereum, even if hype-reward belongs to Bitcoin Smiley
Eth miners got huge rewards, so many projects on ethereum, price - they both grow, but ethereum grow more.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 05:28:02 PM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

I think this year there will be no winners, but those who will manage to hold their positions. For me, the winner of this competition is ETH which always falls down because of Bitcoin rate. The same thing is with other coins which have plenty of good news and developments.
Activity: 98
June 28, 2018, 11:07:33 AM
In terms of value and role and importance: I think ETH is hard to break bitcoin this year. It is difficult to predict in this situation. The market is still in a recovery state and is in the process of recovery
Activity: 280
June 28, 2018, 07:55:29 AM
My thoughts is ETH because, Ethereum is the best option between both bitcoin and Ethereum and my vote goes with it because it is the second favorite coin of peoples after bitcoin. Also the maximum coins are working on the Ethereum platform, it has a very good potential of growth and it is also the largest coin by volume.
Pages:
Jump to: