Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 97. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 887
Merit: 253
May 09, 2018, 07:17:34 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
if you don't have experience of trade and new in market then your initial investment must be very low amount because risk is alive is every investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 06:38:13 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

There is no certain amount as long as you can trade that is fine but with a limited capital there is chance of earning a small profit too unlike with a big capital there is a great chance of earning big.
Activity: 204
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 05:50:53 PM
You should only start investing with money that you can afford now you don't have to put a lot of money into it just start with a little and get a feel of it before you decide to put more money into it. Also remember to not put all of your money in one place
Activity: 182
May 09, 2018, 10:13:52 AM
There is no fixed price that you need to start trading or to by altcoins. You just have to start somehow no matter how little. Start with an amount that would not leave u bad incase you lose it. Because you must always have profit or loss in mind when dealing in crypto
Activity: 379
Merit: 251
May 09, 2018, 08:22:54 AM
There is no specific amount of money that is required for you to start investing in the crypto currency market, the money you should use to invest is the money which you know you would not be needing in the near future and you can afford to lose because given the state of the market there's a big chance that you might lose some of your money especially if you begin trading, so just use money that you know isn't a loan or you don't need in the near future for an emergency so you don't end up in debt
Activity: 100
May 09, 2018, 06:43:25 AM
It's like investing in other things. Start with the money you're willing to lose, because venture capital requires sacrifice. It all depends on your budget and ability. It depends on how much you can afford to lose.
Activity: 293
May 09, 2018, 05:43:04 AM
Whenever you have some amount of savings losing which would not make you suffer you can goahead and invest. The more time and money yoy dedicate to this process, the bigger your profit will be.
Activity: 98
May 08, 2018, 11:20:17 AM
If asked how much the best answer might be as much as you can. Because after all if we have to follow the ability and not too push. Because to make investments and trading risk is quite large and difficult to predict. So be wise.
Activity: 182
May 08, 2018, 10:24:09 AM
I think starting from a small budget, so the small amount you spend will jump up again. and do not put all the capital in one place when investing, because we do not know what will happen.

It depends on you how much money you start in business but i suggest if you have big capital you should prefer to in invest in high end crypto like ethereum and bitcoin because both coins are very known as profitable coin.
Activity: 279
May 08, 2018, 10:15:17 AM
you can not invest at all. as a beginner, you can try to participate in bounty programs and airdrops. this will ensure you advance knowledge in the field of crypto currency and will allow you to get a small profit.
Activity: 319
Merit: 10
Apeswap Finance
May 08, 2018, 10:11:41 AM
I think starting from a small budget, so the small amount you spend will jump up again. and do not put all the capital in one place when investing, because we do not know what will happen.
Activity: 658
May 08, 2018, 10:08:01 AM
when i'm newbie on trading i start for 50$, 50$ is to much for learn a trading on market for sure Smiley
there is no minimum value for trading you can trade 1$ if you want, to choose a ideal value for you i think it will depends your finance.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
May 08, 2018, 10:05:40 AM
Depending on what you want and what you can achieve, the answer to this question changes tremendously. If you belive that you will be making profits in no time and you have a reason to believe that way, go all in.

But usually, for most people, I suggest what most people said, only invest with the money you can afford to lose.
Activity: 378
May 08, 2018, 10:05:20 AM
It all depends on your ability to trade and invest. If you have little experience, then you must start with a small amount, which is not terrible to lose.
Activity: 224
Merit: 104
DIW - Decentralized Security
May 08, 2018, 10:05:12 AM
I would recommend something like 500 USD. That should be enough to allow you to invest in more than one coin or ICO and its better to distribute your investment, instead of just investing in one.
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
May 08, 2018, 10:00:28 AM
It all depends on your capabilities and your experience as trader. Even with small start sum you can get large profit if you are a bit lucky.
Activity: 110
May 08, 2018, 09:58:38 AM
I think in order to start trading you need at least $ 1000 to get a good profit.  If you invest for a long term, then the profit will be greater.
Activity: 199
May 08, 2018, 09:51:42 AM
You can try to enter a market for free by participating in some bounties, that will give you alts for you to begin trading with them then.
Activity: 454
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 09:49:32 AM
I think giving you an ideal number to start trading may not be right.You know what you want and the target you are aiming when buying altcoin. Hence, your start up amount should be directly proportional to the  level of profit you intend making. But I will rather advise that you start with what you can afford.
Activity: 392
May 08, 2018, 08:56:47 AM
The ideal amount for investing is the money that you are not afraid to lose or lose because the chance of doing stupidity when the market falls very low because you easily parted with this money  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: