Pages:
Author

Topic: [WORLDWIDE]Bitmine - 950 GH/S 1500 USD - Next day delivery. - page 37. (Read 59748 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 100
@Profmac, these units are 55nm Avalon chips, not 110, normal frequency is 1300-1400Mhz

@MValley, have you opened the case? If so, you can try running the unit direct by connecting the controller board's usb connection to a host pc or laptop and running cgminer 3.9.0 or better with avalon-options 115200:16:10:D:1400:55 set in the cgminer script or batch file.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001
I also notice 0 for the fans & temperatures.
Have you opened the case and checked that all the connections are tight, and did not shake loose during shipping?
legendary
I'm stuck. I keep on getting 100% errors. Replaced the whole powersupply and still get them. Any avalon experts know how to troubleshoot this?

I notice that you set the speed to 282 MHz.  I think that is a good diagnostic place to start.
I would also simplify the pool details for debugging.

You might set
Pool2: stratum+tcp://stratum.coinex.pw:9944
Pool2Worker:
Pool2 password: none or anything at all

This is very straightforward, no registration or anything that can go wrong.
Then all of us can see how fast it hashes.

For example, my Batch #2 avalon has been hashing since July 9, as visible here:  http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/18bLcVkviErQi75zB8X39jZXxHNpSZggdC

Activity: 129
I'm stuck. I keep on getting 100% errors. Replaced the whole powersupply and still get them. Any avalon experts know how to troubleshoot this?

legendary
Okay, so I just received it. Looks good, but I can't connect to the unit. No ip address information was attached. I tried 192.168.0.100 and that doesn't work. any hints from the avalon experts?

nevermind, reset the openwrt thing and rolling now. Will post photos soon.

I bought a 2nd hand Avalon and couldn't get it connected.  I finally did the fail-safe boot and I read the network file.  The machine was set to 192.168.0.153.  I thought that number seemed familiar.

There was masking tape on all 6 sides of the Avalon that had "153" written on them.

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Paypal limitation happened to me as well when I organised a group buy, which eventually failed because of that. Unless you have filled in the tax forms, and company info your paypal will have a limitation.

Just my 2 BTCcents.
Okay, so I just received it. Looks good, but I can't connect to the unit. No ip address information was attached. I tried 192.168.0.100 and that doesn't work. any hints from the avalon experts?

nevermind, reset the openwrt thing and rolling now. Will post photos soon.

donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!

My paypal payment has been refunded. My hardware is still reserved, correct? If I send you a bank transfer tomorrow would you be able to deliver on Monday?

There is a brave man, who registered on the forum, oh but 4 days ago.
This thread has a whole chear/t leading squad of similar users...

13/01/2014

rs****[email protected]                             2                                           BTC - Shipping on Monday 21th Jan

16/01/2014
m****[email protected]                         10                                         BTC - Payment confirmed - Shipping partly on friday 17th - Remaining on Wends day 22

This dude:
rs****[email protected]                             2                                           BTC - Shipping on Monday 21th Jan

Appears to be getting screwed. Why would a order placed after his ship first?

January
rs****[email protected]                             2                                           BTC - Shipping on Friday 17th Jan

Shipping date updated to Jan 17th. Much better Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
believe it or not is all up to you.  At first I thought it was a scam as well with the picture of the floating macbook there then he replied and sent me email as well on the situation.  At first he had sent me wrong attachment of screenshot showing the hold from paypal, then he did post it up on this board the real screenshot, is not here anymore though, and also had sent to my email as well.  I saw his hold by paypal and few others too, which was yesterday.  Today I received email from Paypal stating the refund from Bit-Tech.  I'm not stating he may have more units for sale, he may have A LOT of units but I have no proof of that. But at least transactions through paypal were legit and are now refunded.
Activity: 378
lol floating macbook
Activity: 182
My payment was refunded as well.

My paypal payment has been refunded. My hardware is still reserved, correct? If I send you a bank transfer tomorrow would you be able to deliver on Monday?

Activity: 1302
Merit: 252
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

Activity: 209
I spoke to Bit-Tech just a few minutes ago concerning the status my order, paypal, etc. They revealed that Paypal seemed unwilling to unfreeze the account within an acceptable time frame and had all of the payments refunded.

So far, I'm impressed with the response time and level of communication with Bit-Tech.
There are plenty who are not impressed however.
There's no way all PayPal payments have been refunded.

Activity: 226
Merit: 10
I spoke to Bit-Tech just a few minutes ago concerning the status my order, paypal, etc. They revealed that Paypal seemed unwilling to unfreeze the account within an acceptable time frame and had all of the payments refunded.

So far, I'm impressed with the response time and level of communication with Bit-Tech.

All payments have been refunded except one because paypals fees they charge either way even if transaction did not go through there whasent enough in our account to refund him, we will arrange rest of the funds to refund him.

donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!

Activity: 14

Man, some of these guys got some big balls ordering 10 or 15 units from new vendors. Maybe I'm too conservative with this stuff.

13/01/2014

rs****[email protected]                             2                                           BTC - Shipping on Monday 21th Jan

16/01/2014
m****[email protected]                         10                                         BTC - Payment confirmed - Shipping partly on friday 17th - Remaining on Wends day 22

This dude:
rs****[email protected]                             2                                           BTC - Shipping on Monday 21th Jan

Appears to be getting screwed. Why would a order placed after his ship first?
Pages:
Jump to: