Pages:
Author

Topic: [WORLDWIDE]Bitmine - 950 GH/S 1500 USD - Next day delivery. - page 40. (Read 59748 times)

donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
This isn't looking kosher if you ask me... I could be wrong, but based on research and communication so far, this isn't looking right...
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Anyone who ordered here already has a tracking number?
Did someone do escrow?

Cheers,
Activity: 137
How many watts used on the wall?  I see that it comes with a 1300w psu, does that work on standard USA 110v outlet?
1300w at 110v is 11.8 amps. So, even with loss from effeciency, a 20a circuit at 110v should be fine.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
How many watts used on the wall?  I see that it comes with a 1300w psu, does that work on standard USA 110v outlet?
Activity: 226
need address for your bank to do a wire transfer:

Our bank wire details.
Bank Name: Hang Seng Bank Limited
Account No: 358-076495-668
SWIFT Code: HASEHKHH
CHIPS No: 010522

I updated our topic so the bank wire details reflects adress aswell.

Activity: 209
Purchased. Waiting for a tracking number now. Will update once miner is received.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Interested, would be my very first miner purchase!

Will be watching this thread.
Activity: 110
I'll need to wait until my auctions finish up before buying one, but 1950 sounds good with a working power supply.

How many boards can the modules support?
Is there a way to buy everything and have it sent without the case?
Activity: 14
Purchased via Paypal. Awaiting confirmation.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
What is last posting day to ensure enough time to leave china before close for china holiday ?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
need address for your bank to do a wire transfer:

Our bank wire details.
Bank Name: Hang Seng Bank Limited
Account No: 358-076495-668
SWIFT Code: HASEHKHH
CHIPS No: 010522
Please provide your physical address so i can vist you and post some pictures.
I believe there're many people concerning whether you're legitimate or not.

For the price of $1950 per unit, i'd like to place sample order and i also want to verify whether
you're legitimate company and since i'm in korea which is near to china i am willing
to visit your office and update pictures and necessary information for others here.

Sure no problem i posted our adress details in our post, send us an email for your order [email protected]
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
1950 USD with Paypal also? Might be interested Smiley
Activity: 106
Due to a shoddy taobao agent, I will have some funds available to purchase in ~7 days. I'll keep my eyes open on this thread.

thanks. Assuming you can provide some proof of ownership/legitimacy, I will buy 1x unit.
If the author of this thread uploads a picture with a verification picture (forum name next to several miners) and a short youtube video (just 5 minutes of combined effort) the legitimacy of his product will go up by a factor of two. Highly interested, will most likely buy if verification is provided

Will make sure to do that on Wednesday. 
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
Order placed #184. At checkout I was charged $50 shipping. Please refund it back or I can send you my bitcoin payment address & you can send equivalent amount to it
I'm glad I was able to get purchase in for 1 of the in stock units. Will update posting as soon as I receive the tracking number & about the unit after arrival. I am planning to purchase a couple more once it arrives
Thanks

Will refund that 50 USD, and give you tracking # soon.

Send my payment via paypal. Let me know the tracking # when it ships.

Sending you tracking # once i ship.

I can do escrow..

Are you reselling units from lapulaminer?

Seems this is (AValon based products) popping up faster than mushrooms.

Which is very good for Bitcoin, but amongst you all, some are going to be scams.  I hope you are not.

To those rushing to pay via PayPal, make sure you have source of payment as a credit card so that you can get your money back if it comes to that.

Can do escrow but dont know wich service to use

Not reselling, we are making it our self, printing the pcb boards, buying the components and assembling them.

you haven't responded...
Activity: 182
contact me for order of 2 units please.
Activity: 11
If the author of this thread uploads a picture with a verification picture (forum name next to several miners) and a short youtube video (just 5 minutes of combined effort) the legitimacy of his product will go up by a factor of two. Highly interested, will most likely buy if verification is provided
Order placed #184. At checkout I was charged $50 shipping. Please refund it back or I can send you my bitcoin payment address & you can send equivalent amount to it
I'm glad I was able to get purchase in for 1 of the in stock units. Will update posting as soon as I receive the tracking number & about the unit after arrival. I am planning to purchase a couple more once it arrives
Thanks

Will refund that 50 USD, and give you tracking # soon.

Sending you tracking # once i ship.

I can do escrow..

Are you reselling units from lapulaminer?

Seems this is (AValon based products) popping up faster than mushrooms.

Which is very good for Bitcoin, but amongst you all, some are going to be scams.  I hope you are not.

To those rushing to pay via PayPal, make sure you have source of payment as a credit card so that you can get your money back if it comes to that.

Can do escrow but dont know wich service to use

Not reselling, we are making it our self, printing the pcb boards, buying the components and assembling them.

Activity: 129
Pages:
Jump to: