Pages:
Author

Topic: [WORLDWIDE]Bitmine - 950 GH/S 1500 USD - Next day delivery. - page 39. (Read 59748 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 10
Paypal has restricted our account we are trying to resolve it with paypal as we speak - It seems that paypal is not fond of Bitcoin or Bitcoin mining related equipment , I figured this would happen eventually but not so soon. Two first orders are shipped , If we manage to resolve it with paypal we will ship the units according to the customers that paid with paypal - otherwise our customers will get refunded by paypal if we dont resolve this, and we will stop using paypal. For the customer that paid with BTC we will ship your unit on Thursday.

Regards

Per PayPal president's tweet, they are not against mining equipment.  The reason your PayPal account is flagged is because it's new, received alot of money and PayPal has seen this business of miner pre-orders before.  they are against scams however, not mining equipment.
so, you can ship, provide a tracking number and PayPal will release that order's funds.  ofcourse no ship, no funds... so are you shipping?  it's always later and another day and then just one more day, and then maybe by tomorrow... always stretching for time... waiting for funds to transfer out to some bank account so that you can move or withdraw it?  you need to buy time for that right?

put up already.

Its not new, i have a running business with it already , it has to do with mining equipment. So what are you talking about Canary ? We know you are skeptical but throwing shit at us already is unreasonable. Like i mentioned we will deal with your skeptiscism by allowing the clients to recieve their products, we have sent 2 already.

Here i quote the email we received from paypal.

We have reviewed your PayPal account and found that you are selling bitcoin mining machines. Per our current Acceptable Use Policy for Money Service Businesses, PayPal may not be used to operate a currency exchange, bureau de change or check cashing business including the sale of bitcoins, bitcoin mining units, and other related bitcoin products.

To continue using your PayPal account, we need some additional information from you. Keep in mind that we have placed a limitation on your PayPal account, and this limitation will remain until we receive and review this information. Please provide us with the following:

• A brief affidavit stating that you understand and will comply with PayPal's terms and conditions. • The type of payments you will send and receive, including the type of goods or services you will accept payments for in the future.

Below you will find suggested affidavit language. Please make sure that the requested affidavit is signed and notarized.

I the undersigned do affirm that I understand and will comply with PayPal's policy regarding the use of PayPal Accounts to sell e-currency, such as bitcoins, bitcoin mining units, and other related bitcoin products. I understand that PayPal may not be used to sell e-currency, such as bitcoins, bitcoin mining units, and other related bitcoin products. I further affirm that any further detected violation of the policy may result in the immediate closure of, or restriction to access to the account.

Please log in to your account and go to the Resolution Center to find out what you need to do. Your account will remain limited until the issue is resolved.

Capisch ?

donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
Paypal has restricted our account we are trying to resolve it with paypal as we speak - It seems that paypal is not fond of Bitcoin or Bitcoin mining related equipment , I figured this would happen eventually but not so soon. Two first orders are shipped , If we manage to resolve it with paypal we will ship the units according to the customers that paid with paypal - otherwise our customers will get refunded by paypal if we dont resolve this, and we will stop using paypal. For the customer that paid with BTC we will ship your unit on Thursday.

Regards

Per PayPal president's tweet, they are not against mining equipment.  The reason your PayPal account is flagged is because it's new, received alot of money and PayPal has seen this business of miner pre-orders before.  they are against scams however, not mining equipment.
so, you can ship, provide a tracking number and PayPal will release that order's funds.  ofcourse no ship, no funds... so are you shipping?  it's always later and another day and then just one more day, and then maybe by tomorrow... always stretching for time... waiting for funds to transfer out to some bank account so that you can move or withdraw it?  you need to buy time for that right?

put up already.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 252
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
So I just noticed these aren't shipping with power supplies, request a picture of the power distribution board(s) so I know what I need to buy for a power supply.

We will arrange that today-tomorrow at most.

I would order if Canary was Escrow and a dispatch time was guaranteed.

otherwise at this time,   No deal

No escrow for now, we have recieved overwhelming response from customers and enough orders that we think its enough for decent reviews without taking the risk of escrow, you can wait until enough customers have purchased units.

Regards
Bit-tech

lol Escrow is a risk for Bit-tech

You can ask any forum member if Canary would be a risk for Escrow, and I can pretty much guess there answer..

I'll be waiting this one out, thanks
donator
Canary may think I'm crazy, but I ordered two and paid with btc. Hope to have shipping details soon.
Crazy indeed! Smiley
So I just noticed these aren't shipping with power supplies, request a picture of the power distribution board(s) so I know what I need to buy for a power supply.

We will arrange that today-tomorrow at most.

No escrow for now, we have recieved overwhelming response from customers and enough orders that we think its enough for decent reviews without taking the risk of escrow, you can wait until enough customers have purchased units.

Regards
Bit-tech

Activity: 1302
Merit: 252
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Activity: 219
Canary may think I'm crazy, but I ordered two and paid with btc. Hope to have shipping details soon.
Activity: 106
I would like to buy one, if you set up another PayPal account, send me an invoice marked 'computer equipment' and I will buy.
Activity: 136
Can't you start using escrow for BTC payments?

Regards
Activity: 86
Order placed.  Please check your email. Thx
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
If I place an order today how long until it is shipped to me ?
For all skepticism will be dealt by shipping the units on time, Many of the europeans clients rather prefer a european based company , but a european company can never compete with chinese locally. We are from sweden that moved to shenzhen to start this business venture. We will provide Hashing units with consistency whatever the chinese manufacturing industry can provide us we will work on it , and always communicate with our customers because we know thats what really people want to keep in touch so they know where their product is avaible. What the chinese companies are doing is buying time and actually mining with peoples order thats why you see delay in delivery, we will not conduct this kind of business we will put our stuff into production and just ship it asap , we know this way we can do long term business with less margins but more units sold.

We sincerely believe in the cryptocurrencies future in the world financial market , we are pure anarcho-capitalists that believe in a free world where money should circulate freely without regulation, we actually dont like paypal because they are assholes but for the sake of convenience we will use paypal for now.

Bit-tech
Activity: 110
Make sure you if you do use paypal, pay with a credit card because if you paid with a debt card / checking account, there is little a bank could do. That way you are protecting yourself 2 different ways.
Activity: 252
This isn't looking kosher if you ask me... I could be wrong, but based on research and communication so far, this isn't looking right...

If they were really scamming, they wouldn't take paypal. It's really easy to dispute a paypal charge that you paid with a credit card.

I don't know about that... sometimes there are teams that do a quick scam, get what they can, transfer monies out etc... and let paypal refund customers.
also they could ship, but what?  if anyone is receiving a shipment, video record the whole unpacking process to make sure it's a real unit.  until we see working units this has be be approached with extreme caution.

This is exactly my point also.

Yes, mininghardware.co.uk prices are more but you have a legit uk LTD company providing the hardware with support via UK laws and a place to send back if theres a fault.

Many of these guys cant offer this.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mininghardwarecouk-world-wide-shipping-370260
donator
This isn't looking kosher if you ask me... I could be wrong, but based on research and communication so far, this isn't looking right...

If they were really scamming, they wouldn't take paypal. It's really easy to dispute a paypal charge that you paid with a credit card.

I don't know about that... sometimes there are teams that do a quick scam, get what they can, transfer monies out etc... and let paypal refund customers.
also they could ship, but what?  if anyone is receiving a shipment, video record the whole unpacking process to make sure it's a real unit.  until we see working units this has be be approached with extreme caution.
Activity: 129

Activity: 294
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
If I place an order today how long until it is shipped to me ?
Activity: 129
I'll let folks know when I get a tracking #. They did follow up and ask for my phone number for the DHL shipping form so that's a good sign.
Pages:
Jump to: