Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you give bitcoin as a wedding gift? - page 13. (Read 17938 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
September 16, 2017, 09:52:11 PM
Well,it really depends on a person that I will give it too.If he knows how to use bitcoin,then why not.Instead of keeping it only for myself then it would be better if I give to someone who will actually need it.Everyone knows that wedding is next to family and bitcoins are good help when it comes to funds for their future.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 16, 2017, 09:49:22 PM
I would stick to the gifts on the wedding registry. Alot of people don't appreciate gifts that don't conform to the specific tradition of the country.

Gift registry is a big help to all of the friends and guests of the groom and bride. In here, the couple will choose what they want to receive in their wedding and the guests will just choose in the list and they'll buy. So if bitcoin is in the list, I'm grateful to give it to them, maybe some satoshis will do. But if there's none I just choose in the list and buy it for them.
Activity: 119
for future
September 16, 2017, 09:24:07 PM
Personally, i wont because for me, gift must have meaning to those people that you want them to have, to remind them of special occasion and why they deserve it. If its in the form of currency, it will lose its purpose as a gift and will be treated like their income that just come and go so if you want for them is to have a gift, think of something that would have value to whom you might give it to.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
September 16, 2017, 05:47:48 PM
Bitcoin is too valuable, so i consider it like a very good gift for a wedding, than any other things like gold for example. So i voted for YES, Now bitcoin is worth around 3687$, and i think when i will married, It will be more than 10k$, which it will be a very great and valuable gifts for my wife.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
September 16, 2017, 02:53:18 PM
I would stick to the gifts on the wedding registry. Alot of people don't appreciate gifts that don't conform to the specific tradition of the country.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
September 16, 2017, 02:09:06 PM
having bitcoin as a gift is likee giving money in an envelop what more exciting in giving or recieveng bitcoin as a gift is it appreciate value and rising tooo high.. once you gvie 1 btc for 3500 USD and the partners got it an open it a month after lol they would get 5000 bucks i think.. giving bitcoin as a gift in a wedding is giving a key to their future house Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
September 16, 2017, 02:05:47 PM
Bitcoin is the perfect wedding gift. I imagine most of them amount to nothing years down the road, but Bitcoin appreciates value, and most likely they will forget about it. Sometimes down the road, however, it will be worth a fortune and they will be eternally grateful to you.
Activity: 72
September 16, 2017, 02:03:57 PM
Let's face it, I think it's not a impossible thing. It's just a uniqueness in itself, where in general its a wedding gift in the form of real money, if it is there will make an extraordinary gift
Activity: 96
September 16, 2017, 01:59:10 PM
Giving bitcoin as a wedding gift can be good, you and your partner will be happy storing that for generations, could be your life time asset too.
Gave me an idea and would like to give to my future wife.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
September 16, 2017, 01:52:43 PM
Probably not, maybe I would buy a gift with BTC. But to give of gift would be strange even if the pair knows the BTC
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
September 16, 2017, 01:37:28 PM
If the one who will receive the gift is an bitcoin enthusiast why not? And still I think anyone would be happy to recieve a fair amount of bitcoin as a gift specially if they know its value. Wink
Activity: 8
September 16, 2017, 01:36:46 PM
For my opinion, I will not give my bitcoins as a gift for someone else because these coins are the product of my hardwork. And I guess if they don't know what is bitcoin they wouldnt appreciate it but to me who knows how this bitcoin works, I would be very happy to receive this kind of token on my special day. This will really help me to start my own family.
Activity: 52
September 16, 2017, 01:31:57 PM
Not sure about a wedding gift just because if they didn't know anything about the space then they might not understand the value?  But I did give my dad some bitcoin (only about $20) for part of his 70th birthday present recently, although I'm keeping it in a wallet for him as he doesn't understand a thing about it!  But he will definitely thank me when it's worth hundreds of thousands on his 80th birthday ;-)
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
September 16, 2017, 01:28:14 PM
It's like just giving money as a wedding gift. I don't think it is nice to give bitcoin as a gift to your partner because it's just not sweet. Show some effort and make something that is very much worthy to be given as a gift to the most important person of your life.
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
September 16, 2017, 01:05:38 PM
I still prefer the traditional way of giving gifts to wedding celebrants instead of bitcoins unless the groom and bride wishes for it. One of the reason I still prefer the conventional way was because the gift we were giving on newly wed couple can have sentimental value to them and can be stored or use as they were living together.
Activity: 3
September 15, 2017, 09:02:38 AM
Nope. In my opinion, if you're close/ friends with the couple just buy them a gift it would be more meaningful for them. Tongue
Activity: 204
September 15, 2017, 08:56:26 AM

I do not watch bitcoin as a wedding gift but from bitcoin I can make money and buy practical gifts and meaning.
Activity: 100
September 14, 2017, 02:44:09 AM
...or make a golden QR code with some amount of btc in it))

I know about QR codes but are there anything special about golden QR code?
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
September 13, 2017, 01:49:45 PM
This concern would be about a single of them know about bitcoin use and make investments at it or not, since give bitcoin to a individual which doesnt know practically nothing about it wouldnt make any sense, would be far better to give fiat instead bitcoin to individuals man or woman.
yes why not? it is good to make bitcoin as a gift, if i will be given that, i will take it and be happy for it, but the groom and bride needs to know bitcoin first, the person who will give it to them needs to teach them what is bitcoin first i think, so that the couple will know how to invest their bitcoins or how to earn and gain bitcoin so that it can be use for their savings in the future.
Activity: 42
September 13, 2017, 12:42:25 PM
This concern would be about a single of them know about bitcoin use and make investments at it or not, since give bitcoin to a individual which doesnt know practically nothing about it wouldnt make any sense, would be far better to give fiat instead bitcoin to individuals man or woman.
Pages:
Jump to: