Pages:
Author

Topic: www.BitcoinExchange.cc - BTC / MtGoxUSD / Liberty Reserve / WU / MoneyGram - page 22. (Read 114316 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Just finished a super fast and smooth transaction with BitcoinExchange.  It took no longer than 5 minutes for payment to be received.  Will definitely use this service again.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Just did a sale of 30 btc. received the money promptly

Thanks again BTX. expect more business in the future
donator
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
SEIZED by Gunthar
New inventory of BTC available. PM me for quotes.
Activity: 12
sucessfully traded 18btc for usd.  went smooth.  will trade with again. 
Activity: 107
Thanks for the quick reply..ill get back to you  Smiley
donator
SEIZED by Gunthar
Activity: 107
Hey bitcoinexchange..Im new to btc and just started mining recently..need some help regarding how i could sell you my btc..im currently in pakistan BUT i could have a friend abroad open up a paypal/ dowlla account for this purpose..what do you recommend?
Activity: 47

Why would overseas bitcoin miners only be able to cashout to paypal?

Are there any countries that WU isn't available in?

Using paypal is the easiest for me right now because here in New Zealand our Western Union is operated by NZ post office and has additional security verifications, so its not really that smooth over here (takes around 10min - 15min). Paypal is more instant for us (NZ miners).

They can cashout to WU no problem, but for smaller amounts it may be more economical to use PayPal in some cases, depending on the fees WU charges.

Like what he said Wink
donator
SEIZED by Gunthar
I would definitely recommend BitcoinExchange to overseas bitcoin miners (am in NZ) that can only cashout using paypal, because I'll be trading with him more often in the future.

They can cashout to WU no problem, but for smaller amounts it may be more economical to use PayPal in some cases, depending on the fees WU charges.
Activity: 98
I would definitely recommend BitcoinExchange to overseas bitcoin miners (am in NZ) that can only cashout using paypal, because I'll be trading with him more often in the future.

Activity: 1
Just cashed out to PayPal, professionalism and speedy delivery were both exhibited. A+ would use again.
Activity: 47
Very impressive, the exchange went very very smoothly, hassle-free and quick too.
I traded 40BTC for paypal and got it within a minute.

Again, thank you.
donator
SEIZED by Gunthar
Thread updated to include my public PGP key for secure e-mail communication.  

Also now offering Dwolla cashout services. Cool
Activity: 7
Just cashed in some BTC for Paypal, quick and easy. All of my questions were answered quickly.....i will definitely be using BitcoinExchange in the future. I was skeptical at first by contacting some random person but after seeing everyone else have success here in this thread, i gave it a shot. Thanks again!
Activity: 22
Just bought btc with WU, nice and quick service.
Would buy again  Wink .
Activity: 14
Just did a cashout through Bitcoin Exchange, quick and easy, will definitely be using again!
Activity: 1
Traded MtGox USD for Amazon gift card.  Extremely fast and easy. Thanks!
Activity: 18
cashed out for moneypak. A+ service and fast delivery!
Activity: 87
Another great transaction!
Activity: 9
Hey,
I would like to buy 10 BTC, is it possible that you take Paysafe or UKash as payment? Or do I have to convert them to WMZ first? Those additional transaction-costs would be pain in the ass.

Please convert those into WMZ, I am able to accept WMZ. Smiley

How much WMZ would it cost to become 10 BTC? Thanks for the fast answer btw.
Pages:
Jump to: